Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

BOVADA again accept new players from New York

Holy shit this is big. I've been waiting for almost 5 years. Amazing. They started accepting players from NY about a month ago and I just found out...

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8582

Good to know. When I checked in October for my father in law it still wasn't possible. Ended up using a Fla zip.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by acquavallo View Post
    Good to know. When I checked in October for my father in law it still wasn't possible. Ended up using a Fla zip.
    I spoke to them via live chat to make sure and they confirmed that we can now deposit.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Bovada does not have live chat and I hate that.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Bovada does not have live chat and I hate that.
    huh?

2ndchance

Bovada does not have live chat!!! So I don’t know how you spoke to them through live chat.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Bovada does not have live chat!!! So I don’t know how you spoke to them through live chat.
    Than what's this?

https://snag.gy/4OBwFb.jpg

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I have absolutely no idea why anyone bets at Bovada. That was the first book I played at, when it was called Bodog and it only took me a couple months to realize that the book is terrible. Compare their odds with bookmaker and 5dimes and they will lose nearly every time. Please spend some time researching alternatives before depositing there.

2ndchance

Don’t really know I see what your saying with the odds but the book pays everytime with no issue and been with them for awhile. Like how they already know me and no issues. Gezzz though they need to give there loyal and long time players some bounses every once in awhile.

Outsider626

So i deposited money into it and took 50% bitcoin bonus with 5x rollover. Now i'm confused because i see bonus funds and locked funds.

acquavallo

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why anyone bets at Bovada. That was the first book I played at, when it was called Bodog and it only took me a couple months to realize that the book is terrible. Compare their odds with bookmaker and 5dimes and they will lose nearly every time. Please spend some time researching alternatives before depositing there.
    Without giving away too much, there's a particular niche bet on one of the platforms, that offers a certain advantage--which limits can quickly fade away.
    Perfect example why we need multiple outs to take advantage of everything...or pan silt to find gold.
    Yes, a lot of Bov menu is unappetizing, but still-- a coupla month look years ago... some things changed besides the name.

acquavallo

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    I spoke to them via live chat to make sure and they confirmed that we can now deposit.
    I thought it was just a software glitch on their part, but it kinda makes sense because of what Spitzer did while AG years ago.