I went 4-2 +1.41 units yesterday.

Rangers -110
Pros: The Rangers have one of the top offenses in the majors. Although Charlie Morton didn't pitch too badly against the Angels, I predict that he will get hit hard tonight when facing a superior offense. While Scott Feldman as a whole has been decent, his home numbers are 3.32 ERA and a 1-0 record. There isn't much information on Charlie Morton. One interesting stat I found from MILB is the fact that he struggles when men get on base, which seems to be the Ranger's specialty. Expect Morton to get hit hard.

Cons: The Rangers haven't seen morton yet, so he may be effective.

Rays RL +135
Pros: James Shields has one of the largest Home-Away split differentials in the majors. He is absolutely dominant at home, with a 1.72 ERA and a 3-1 record. This matchup is almost unfair. The Cubs are sending Sean Gallagher to the mound, who has been atrocious on the road with an 0-3 record and a 5.79 ERA. Opponents hit .299 against him. He has also done poorly in Dome and on Turf in the few games he has played on them.

Cons: The Rays have never seen Gallagher.

Portugal +125
Portugal is one of the most talented teams in the tournament. Germany has been awful in Euro play thus far and advanced on luck. Portugal is also hungry for a big victory after losing to Germany in the 3rd place game in World Cup 2006.