Before anything , by me putting the record isn't to brag. Just to inform how I'm doing that week/day or w.e ... If I was 2-10 this week. I'd still post it and share my picks.

My first pick of the night goes to Zimmerman and the Nats-164 . They came from 3 down in the 9th last night to beat probably the worst closer this year in Freiri I think that's his name . But anyways they are now facing a team that always has problem scoring runs and hope that last night won carries the team tonight.

My second choice is the dodgers -163 to the phillies . Yes Haren seems to always get tagged vs the phillies , but this phillies team isn't the same old power house they were with Rollins , utlet and Howard in their prime. I expect him to pitch good and the dodgers bat to get some life and split the series.

My 3rd pick is Boston -112 vs the yankee's . One of the bets I loss this week was game 1 of the series . But I'm cold when it comes to picking games the Yankee's play. But I don't like CC . He is a pitcher on the decline and his last outing in Tampa . He just got lucky . A triple play and a lot of line bullets hit right at people . Don't expect that every game .