My coins say received but pending for 3 hours anyone else

mana21
    mana21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4665

Same here...a little under 3 hours.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Yep it's been 4 hours I received it and it shows but it's not bold and says pending

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Yep, same here... going on 5 hours now

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

What are the byte size for all your transaction?

rockmvp1209

Mine finally went through after 5 hours I think 250 bytes

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Scared to fund my blockchain now

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Scared to fund my blockchain now
    No reason to worry. Short delays like this can happen for a variety of reasons and are not uncommon.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Its down now. There twitter says it could be a couple of hours. Needed to transfer some coins now.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    Its down now. There twitter says it could be a couple of hours. Needed to transfer some coins now.
    Their last company tweet was released two hours:

"We're making progress resolving the issue but it may take upwards of several hours until services are fully restored."

https://twitter.com/blockchain/

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

if blockchain is down does that effect sending from other wallets like airbitz too...dont all btc trans go through blockchain.info?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    if blockchain is down does that effect sending from other wallets like airbitz too...dont all btc trans go through blockchain.info?
    Blockchain.info is just a private website that provides a free wallet and tools to look at "The Blockchain"... which is kind of like the database that holds all the info about every bitcoin transaction.

So Blockchain.info being down has no effect on other wallets like Airbitz

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

tyvm

rockmvp1209

Good thing I got my coins out .

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Experienced a 30 minute delay for 1 confirmation this morning and read that their DNS registrar was hacked yesterday. Money went into the wallet quickly but had a delay sending today.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ah man, finally won. Just sent money to blockchain from 5D. Well. requested it. Should I be worried? Once it goes through I want to send to coinbase or, circle so it can go to my bank. Is that the way to go? First time I've won all damn year, just hope it doesn't take too long. This whole thing confuses the hell out of me. I've finally figured out sending money, but first time trying to receive via BTC.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Hello. IMO the transition should be smooth pending any blockchain issues.

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Ah man, finally won. Just sent money to blockchain from 5D. Well. requested it. Should I be worried? Once it goes through I want to send to coinbase or, circle so it can go to my bank. Is that the way to go? First time I've won all damn year, just hope it doesn't take too long. This whole thing confuses the hell out of me. I've finally figured out sending money, but first time trying to receive via BTC.
    Keep us posted on your pending BTC payout via Blockchain please as I am about to make my first withdrawal using them too.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Keep us posted on your pending BTC payout via Blockchain please as I am about to make my first withdrawal using them too.
    I withdrew 3K to blockchain yesterday....no problem at all. Not sure if it was delayed since I'm not sure when my book sent it. However the time from blockchain.info -> circle was under 30 minutes. Hope that alleviates some of your fears.

Roscoe_Word

That's great news. It alleviates my concerns. May I ask "has circle given you a hard time?"

Maybe saying something like "This money that just arrived from blockchain looks suspicious."

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    That's great news. It alleviates my concerns. May I ask "has circle given you a hard time?"

Maybe saying something like "This money that just arrived from blockchain looks suspicious."
    A few weeks ago they said they were evaluating my account, or something to that extent. (This came after buying bitcoin and transferring it into blockchain.info right away) It took a couple business days but they emailed me and said I was good to go again. I try to leave funds sitting in there whenever possible.

I use coinbase and circle but I prefer circle since they have a higher value on BTC. As I'm sure you can tell I'm no expert on this. So please take anything I say with a grain of salt :-)

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    A few weeks ago they said they were evaluating my account, or something to that extent. (This came after buying bitcoin and transferring it into blockchain.info right away) It took a couple business days but they emailed me and said I was good to go again. I try to leave funds sitting in there whenever possible.

I use coinbase and circle but I prefer circle since they have a higher value on BTC. As I'm sure you can tell I'm no expert on this. So please take anything I say with a grain of salt :-)
    Thanks for the response. I'm no expert either. IMO Circle is sometimes too nosy. There's the Kraken maneuver option if they get too inquisitive.

ParlayKing1986

Another one waiting 2 hours for 1 confirmation from blockchain for a deposit...aggravating.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Another one waiting 2 hours for 1 confirmation from blockchain for a deposit...aggravating.
    I've been waiting 8 hours and counting for a withdraw from nitro because they sent it with a whopping 5 cent fee.

ParlayKing1986

Their becoming less and less appealing to use as their deposits and withdrawls are not so instant anymore.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Received a PO from 5D using Block today. Received around 4PM. It's almost 10:30PM 6.5 hours later... that transaction isn't confirmed. Block gave me the funds and I moved them to 3 other places using Block Chain and nothing is sent. Nothing is confirmed. Pending for other 3 recipients.

WTF is going on?

TheMoneyShot

Why were the funds sent to me by 5D never confirmed? Who's fault is this? I can't believe this crap.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why were the funds sent to me by 5D never confirmed? Who's fault is this? I can't believe this crap.
    If it still has Zero confirmations then you can try this

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If it still has Zero confirmations then you can try this
    I did all the steps and after I clicked the button it says "Transaction Already Exists"

This is totally blowing my mind right now.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Something is wrong with the BitCoin Network.

In the past, I've sent BitCoins to 5dimes from my Circle Account and the deposit has shown up within 10 minutes and the longest it took was an hour.

Tonight, it took 7 hours for the transaction to finally clear.

ParlayKing1986

Not what i like to hear..ive had 2 from 5 d last couple days no issues ..have another tonight for 2 k..hope it goes through fine tommorow.

TheMoneyShot

Yep, approaching 10.5 hours now... and not one confirmation on any transactions yet. I can't believe this.

TheMoneyShot

I just got this message from Blockchain. They finally responded to my original email....

Hello,
    An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. The only thing you can do at this point is to wait and see if the transaction is accepted into a block. Like all wallet providers, Blockchain.info has absolutely no control over this, and cannot expedite transactions. This is always dependent upon the bitcoin network of miners, of which we are not a part of.
    Blockchain.info wallets utilize dynamic fees.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I just got this message from Blockchain. They finally responded to my original email....

Hello,
    An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. The only thing you can do at this point is to wait and see if the transaction is accepted into a block. Like all wallet providers, Blockchain.info has absolutely no control over this, and cannot expedite transactions. This is always dependent upon the bitcoin network of miners, of which we are not a part of.
    Blockchain.info wallets utilize dynamic fees.
    Waiting 1 to 7 days for a transaction to either be accepted or rejected is crazy. If that's your bank roll to bet with, or money you cashing out to spend...for it to spend up to 7 days in limbo is not a good system at all. Hope BTC figures this out soon.

TheMoneyShot

Wow! All 4 transactions were confirmed..... all at the same time... with 4 confirmations. Literally all at the same time. Something is really fukking wrong with this system. What would cause this???

Glad it's complete. Unreal this bullsh#$.

1234 ... Last