Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

List of improvements Pinnacle / Pinbet88 has to make urgently (not to lose customers)

As everyone must know now, about 13 days ago Pinnacle started migration of its site for customers using agents : all these customers using agents (such as AC, PT,...) must now use that new site: WWW.pinbet88.com
    Transactions were blocked for all that period and continue to be for many customers, but it seems that is progressively fixed. I can testify AC created new account for PinnacleSports for me today and i was able to make a transfer of funds from my PinnacleSports account. I know most of customers can't make transactions for now, but be quiet and relieved, that will happen.
    For now, one can say the newsite is quite catastrophic, desastrous. Personnaly i regret so much old site, as many of you i'm sure... I'll try with that new site for a few days, but if it is too disastrous i won't have the choice, i'll have to withdraw all money from Pinnacle (or rather Pinbet88 should i say). As i know Pinnacle has eyes everywhere, i tought that might be a good idee that we concentrate in one topic all the disfonctionnements we notice on PinnacleSports and the improvements we expect. That way, If PinnacleSports really wants to keep their customers, they can see here all that doesn't work and all the technical issues they have to fix. So i start the list of disfunctionnements, don't hesitate to add some

Problem number 1: the bet slip is very very long to open, much too long ! When one wants to place a bet, one clicks on a selection, but then the bet slip (where you enter the amount and confirm your bet) is very long to open! it takes about 2 seconds, which is an eternity when you bet in-play (live-betting). When using asian view and the old site, that bet slip immediately opened, that was so fast. But now on Pinbet88 it's loading 2 seconds before opening, a real disaster that makes it impossible to place bets in-play.

Problem number 2: when that bet slip opens, that is too low on the page! : one can only see half of the betslip and so one loses time again to rise the bet slip and enter the amount. How possible is it ??

Problem number 3: some in-play lines remain displayed many hours after the end of a match ! Of course you can't bet on them (if you select them message "current selection is unavailable for betting), but that is very annoying, because there are too many lines displayed for nothing and so the page isn't clear at all. for example, if i select now tennis, ATP toronto, i can see in "in-play" sections all lines from matches Stepanek/Paire, Novikov/Delbonis,Lu/Zverev...Some matches that ended some hours ago ! So why are all these lines always displayed?! That causes too much confusion

Problem number 4: totals or handicaps are supposed to be displayed in a ascending order, but on that new site they are displayed in total anarchy! For example when i click to see alternative total games of match Wawrinka/ Youznhy, they're displayed in this ordre: +/-21,5 then +/-20,5 and +/-22 and finally +/-20 ?? In fact one has the feeling everything is done so that there is confusion for the customer

There are many other issues on that horrible new site. I listed 4, now i let you list others, so don't hesitate. And don't forget please to attribuate a number for every problem. that way it will be easier to identify a problem between us. And in case several persons attribuate the same number to their problem because posting at the same time, simply edit and change your number of problem

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

May I ask why waiting 2 seconds is a long time? Unless you're arbitraging 2 seconds is nothing. I've live bet on some books that take 30 seconds or more because of shoddy software. Just curious

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    May I ask why waiting 2 seconds is a long time? Unless you're arbitraging 2 seconds is nothing. I've live bet on some books that take 30 seconds or more because of shoddy software. Just curious
    The answer is in your question :"unless arbitraging". What's more, 2 seconds isn't the delay for the bet to be accepted,that's the delay for bet slip to open, then bet has to be accepted...

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    I primarily bet live and 2 seconds is a gigantic amount of time. If you miss your price by half a second it can go from -140 to -170. It absolutely matters.

Albator

problem number 5 : when you select leagues in a sport and then visit another page, then when you come back you have to select leagues again ! All the leagues you had selected have disappeared !? For example i choose "tennis today" and i select the leagues/tournaments that interest me. Then i visit basketball page or even i go to "tennis tomorrow", when i come back to "tennis today" i have to select again leagues that interest me !!? What a big loss of time!

Albator

sum up

Pb 1 : bet slip is much too long to open
    Pb 2 : Bad position of the bet slip
    Pb 3 : In in-play section lines remain displayed for hours after ends of matches, they don't disappear
    Pb 4 : disorder of alternative totals/handicaps
    Pb 5 : selected leagues aren't "saved", one has to select leagues all the time

Albator

To do more simple, don't embarass yourself with numeroting your problem, simply explain the problem you notice, i'll attribuate it a number when making regularly a sum up :-)

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Have they fixed the min/max bet limits so they are correct now?

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Good to know, thx for sharing this issues...just wondering, this will be applied to all agents?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Good feedback Albator.

Keep these specific descriptions of issues coming.

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Have they fixed the min/max bet limits so they are correct now?
    Yes that problem seems to be fixed, the min/max bet limits that appear in the bet slip are correct, the same as customers using old pinnacle

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by Artizan View Post
    Good to know, thx for sharing this issues...just wondering, this will be applied to all agents?
    Yes according to what i was told by AC and what i read here and there it seems all agents will have to deal with that new site. Apparently customers using PT had the possibility to continue using old site a bit longer, but now they have to use new site as everyone

Albator

pb 6 : bets are much longer to be settled ! I have pending bets about matches that ended for a while and that would have been settled very quickly with old site, but they are still pending... But perhaps that is only due to the fact they have many balance issues to fix in priority now, i don't know... But that is very annoying: when you bet a lot you sometimes need your bets to be settled very quick to have then enough money to place other bets...

Albator

pb 7: Be careful, your agent will have to create you a new account , but they won't automatically apply cashback / commission (for those who have commission on their bets). Personnaly they created me new account but didn't put on it commission as i had on my former account. Fortunately when i noticed it i signaled them and they put on commission now

Albator

sum up

Pb 3 : In in-play section lines remain displayed for hours after ends of matches, they don't disappear
    Pb 6 : bets are much longer to be settled
    Pb 7 : They don't automatically apply commission on your new account

AimePor
    AimePor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Pinbet88 will loose customers, this is for surre... but if we have to compare, we do not have so many options like pinnaclesports..
    to me this is the best bookie.
    But for those who really like pinny - will wait for improvements, and will continue to use the new Platform. b/c we do not have options.

Albator

Pb 8 : informations in the betslip are unreadable !!! I've just tried to make in-play section, but impossible ! I had already noticed that betslip was much too long to open and its position on the page was bad too, but during my try of betting in-play i've realised the biggest inconvenient of that bet slip : it's unreadable !!! Have uou seen how odds are written in a very very pale pink ?? When you bet in-play you have to check informations very very quick to take immediately the decision to place your bet, but all informations in the bet slip of that new site are very "small", the main info, the odds, are in a so pale pink that it's almost unreadable ! Who can have the idea to create a such bet slip??I hope they fired the guy who created it !What's their aim??Prevent us from placing bets?? If you have access to a pinnacle with old website i let you compare both bet slips, you won't believe it ! The old one was so clear compare to the new one.
    Last edited by Albator; 07-27-16 at 10:40 AM.

Albator

sum up

Pb 8 : Bet slip is unreadable ! Catastrophic for in-play betting

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

You can add problem n 9 : for tennis matches (in-play), lines are not displayed at the beginning of the match. They are on old site (i have just compared), but on the new site lines for in-play are displayed later than on the old site, which is big disadvantage... I wanted to bet over 19,5 jeux for match djoko/muller, that 's what was displayed on old site at beginning of the match, but when new site started to display in-play lines total was 20,5 , and not 19,5 anymore... so i couldn't place my bet. I've just gone on AC live chat and withdrawed 10 K. And i'll continue withdraw 10 k every month (the max amount with no fee for withdrawal, one per month), until balance is empty. No use of keeping much money on PinnacleSports now, that site clearly has not the quality of the old one.

Albator

sum up

Pb 9 : In play lines are displayed later on new site (compared with old site)

tristan
    Update your status

I confirm problem 5 is too irritating !! I spend hours selecting leagues all the time! A few minutes ago i was looking at Soccer europa league qualifications matches today ( so i selected only Europa league matches in soccer because there are so many soccer matches, the list is endless), then i changed the page a few seconds to have a look at tennis match Monfils / Goffin, and when i came back on soccer page the league i had selected (europa league) wasn't selected anymore, all matches from all leagues appeared again ?!?

dealer wins

When a bet is placed it would be helpful if it would show the potential winning amount like it used to.

I need to quickly put both risk and win figures into my spreadsheet and now I have to get the calculator out each time to get the "to win" figure.

Albator

Pb 9 : Potential winning doesn't appear when placing bet

tristan
    Update your status

They really take us for idiots with their "live"! Once more i tried to bet "in play" at the very beginning of tennis match Djokovic / Berdych that started 10 minutes ago. In -play lines appeared at the first point on old site, but with that awful new site i had to wait half of the second game to see lines appearing! Why?? Why do in-play lines appear later on new site?? Could someone explain the reason why they do that??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

dealer wins

They can solve all these issues in one stroke, just let us use the old "asian view" site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Albator, and Hema

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    They can solve all these issues in one stroke, just let us use the old "asian view" site.
    Yes that's what we all would like, be able to use the old asian view. Indeed there would be no more problems for us, and they would be satisfy to see customers make deposits again instead of massive withdrawals...

rm190512
    rm190512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1611

Sometimes you can list your pitchers, sometimes you can't.

Hema
    Hema's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Yes that's what we all would like, be able to use the old asian view. Indeed there would be no more problems for us, and they would be satisfy to see customers make deposits again instead of massive withdrawals...
    It's okay to move "agent customers" to a different URL - but why oh why did they have to create such a mess of a website? We're there to bet, so keep the site as simple / fast as possible! To me it looks like they did the complete opposite, pack it with lots of graphics, long loading times etc. etc. They should offer this for regular bettors, all right. But give us a simple site, please!

Albator

Pb10: Sometimes you can list your pitchers, sometimes you can't...
    Pb11: One regularly has to delete cache and cookies or website will become incredibly "slow"
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Albator 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Nice work on the clear list of issues Albator

It's being taken note of and once the main problems are rectified hopefully most of these can be addressed too.

Albator

Unfortunately , for the moment, no improvement to signal... The only thing that is good on that new website (and even better than on old website, it has be said), this is the fact that one isn't logged out every 30 minutes anymore. Now one can stay "login" the whole day and not be disconnected, that 's a very good point ! But for the rest, what a disaster... And as i said no improvement for now concerning the list of issue that have to be fixed:
    1: Betslip is always as long to open ( 2seconds!), and therefore it's almost impossible to bet in-play correctly. I Have renounced to in-play for now.. The time that the betslip opens is so long that every time odd has changed during that time...
    2: Betslip remains at the same bad position, and you have to lose time again to move the bet slip and be able to enter the amount inside.
    3: Concerning tennis, in "in-play" section, there are so many lines of so many different matches... The problem is most of these matches have ended for hours, but for a reason i ignore lines don't disappear... But don't dream you can't bet on these lines, lol. What a mess it is...
    4: Alternative handicap and total continue to be displayed in a strange manner, in disorder, and there's real confusion. For sure many customers will make mistake when placing bets...
    5: The "select leagues" option continues to have issues. You can select a league in a sport, no problem, but then if you visit another page and come back to the page/sport where you had selected league, all has been reset, no league was saved, you have to select league again, and that hundreds of times the whole day...
    6: Ah... I must admit i made error when i said there was no improvement, it seems bets are not settled within a correct delay.
    7: I had to contact my agent (AC)to have commission again, i ignore how it is now for all of you?
    8: Betslip is unreadable, nothing to add.
    9: second improvement! : potential winning (max payout) now appear when placing bets
    10: What is the situation about pb 10? Please inform me coz i must admit i don't know anything about baseball.
    11: No changement, one regularly has to delete cache and cookies or website will become incredibly "slow"

Albator

Despite the fact we can read every day that the reported issues are being fixed,, i don't see any real improvement. I place much less bets than before, and i even have renounced to live/in- play betting, which is almost impossible with that betslip that needs 2 seconds to open. In my opinion, it is clear that Pinnacle loses a lot of money too at the moment, because the more we place bets, the more they earn money, that's the way it is, and i'm convinced most of us place much less bets now... Yet they don't seem to do what needs to be done to propose a correct website, as good as the old one with asian view. I contacted my agent sending them link to that post and asking them to forward to Pinnacle upline so that they can read here all the issues we experience, but i ignore if they forwarded..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Despite the fact we can read every day that the reported issues are being fixed,, i don't see any real improvement. I place much less bets than before, and i even have renounced to live/in- play betting, which is almost impossible with that betslip that needs 2 seconds to open. In my opinion, it is clear that Pinnacle loses a lot of money too at the moment, because the more we place bets, the more they earn money, that's the way it is, and i'm convinced most of us place much less bets now... Yet they don't seem to do what needs to be done to propose a correct website, as good as the old one with asian view. I contacted my agent sending them link to that post and asking them to forward to Pinnacle upline so that they can read here all the issues we experience, but i ignore if they forwarded..
    You surely know by now that Pinnacle aren't going to fix any of these issues any time soon given their poor history on the technical front and all you can do is what you have done and told your agent the issues that there are and for them to pass that onto Pinnacle. That may result in Pinnacle fixing these issues at some point, but when I say at some point I'm talking months or years, not hours or days like you seem to be expecting these issues to fixed in.

So you've done all you can and there is nothing else you can do. You need to accept that for the foreseeable future, the Pinnacle website is what it is, worts and all. You need to either decide if you can deal with these issues and continue betting with Pinnacle, or go and use a different bookmaker and if you can't put up with it, as these issues are very unlikely to have any chance of being fixed soon at all.

Albator

Maintenance was done today (for 2 hours). Some points were improved, other issues appeared.

Pb 1 : bet slip is much too long to open . Betslip now opens faster, not as fast as with old asian view , but faster however, improvement can be noted. A little more faster however please Pinnacle !
    Pb 2 : Bad position of the bet slip. Fixed. Betslip is now on a correct position, perfect.
    Pb 4 : disorder of alternative totals/handicaps. Fixed ! Alternative totals and handicap are now listed in a correct order.
    Pb 5 : selected leagues aren't "saved", one has to select leagues all the time . Fixed, one can visit another page and come back, selected leagues are saved. However another issue is appearing now : in tennis all in-play lines appear even when concerned leagues aren't selected.
    Pb 6 : bets are much longer to be settled. Fixed
    Pb10: Sometimes you can list your pitchers, sometimes you can't...
    Pb11: One regularly has to delete cache and cookies or website will become incredibly "slow"
    Pb12: For handicaps and totals, the handicaps and totals that appear (when selecting " 1 line" should be handicaps/totals of reference, with odd 1,952/1952. But the handicaps/totals that are displayed now aren't at all the reference ones. For example , Isner/Mannarino, handicap of games appearing (with 1 line) should be 3,5 , but the one that appears is 2,5?? (-2,5 odd 1,5 et "+2,5" odd 2,63). impossible to use these lines for reference!

tristan
    Update your status

Ami the only one to have very very very (very) important issues for the last 20 minutes with Pinbet88?? Impossible to select leagues, sport section disappears for minutes..And reappers again... Am i the only one??

12 Last