Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

10bet.com / Jenningsbet / 138bet.com

Hello all,

I am starting this thread as I wish to sign up with 138bet.com.

138bet.com has a B (safe) rating here on SBR and a safe rating on another review site too.

The issue I have is that there are at least two other bookmaker sites that are identical to 138bet in every way (odds and format) and one of these two bookmakers is NOT safe.

All 3 bookmakers I mention are supposedly part of different "groups" and therefore should have no connection to each other.

I summaries the position as I have found it below:

138bet.com ---> Rating B -> (good/safe rating) ---> Sungame Group / Independent Group
    10bet ----------> Rating B -->(good/safe rating) ----> SportsBettingTech group / 10bet Ltd Group
    Jenningsbet ---> Rating F --> (red/terrible/risk) ---> TGP Group

Note that Jenningsbet is not listed here on SBR but I have found a rating for it on a different review site and I am confident that Jenningsbet is a Red / High Risk bookmaker.

So - we have 3 bookmakers from separate groups above - all with identical odds and websites.

I would like to sign up with 138bet.com - - but looking at the identical website and odds with Jenningsbet, I think there MUST be some kind of link between all 3 example bookmakers above.

I would not like to sign with 138bet.com if it has any links at all to Jenningsbet (a RED bookmaker).

I wonder - what is the connection (if any) between the RED bookmaker Jenningsbet and the safe bookmaker 138bet.com? Is there any link or is there some other explanation for the identical websites, the identical odds?

Why does SBR (and the other bookmaker review site) put these 3 bookmakers in completely separate groups (i.e. no links between these bookmakers) when the websites and odds are identical?

Does anybody have a definitive answer?

All help and comments welcome.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

They pay for a service that provides them lines. I know that their live betting is a feed from bet365 not sure about pre-game stuff. Never heard of 138bet.com or jenningsbet.com but will look into them. If you want another that also subscribes to the same feeds check out betrally.com.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

you dont mind 50 cent lines?

look at the juice for their nba first half lines

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

They could be just using the same third party software and odds feed.

Ewan101

All,

Thanks for your responses above. I can now add the following extra information for interested parties:

[1] 138 and Jenningsbet are NOT in the same ownership, but merely share/are powered by the same platform provider (TGP Europe) - hence they have the same markets and odds. A number of other bookmakers are also on the TGP platform (e.g. Setantabet, Betstars).

[2] 138bet is safe - - I now have good and trusted evidence that there have been successful withdrawals from this site.

In summary - it appears that 138bet.com is safe and the fact that it is identical (odds / format) to some other bookmakers is completely explained. Thanks to all for you posts above and for your interest. It is greatly appreciated.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Jenningsbet is fine too, not sure where you heard that they are blacklisted

Ewan101

Hi pjesnik24,

Thanks for your reply. I do not think it is appropriate for me to mention another bookmaker review site here. Therefore, go to google, search for "boomaker review sites" and you will see a site come up - about 4th on the list of results. Search for Jenningsbet on this site (use alphabetical sort). You will see that Jennings is 1 RED.