GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

This thread probably jinx my Packers bet from March.
    Packers without Jordy Nelson, Saints without Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles, not good.
    I don't see downgraded teams winning the super bowl, teams that consistently keep their major key players to their teams will win it all.
    I have other teams I am considering to bet on to win the super bowl as well.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

I think baltimore

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    This thread probably jinx my Packers bet from March.
    Packers without Jordy Nelson, Saints without Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles, not good.
    I don't see downgraded teams winning the super bowl, teams that consistently keep their major key players to their teams will win it all.
    I have other teams I am considering to bet on to win the super bowl as well.
    Sproles been gone, they added spiller this year, Saints offense has always ran better with this type of Back, jimmy graham isnt a big lose, Brandon Coleman will fill the roll of the big man at wr, Josh Hill is a atletic te, improved offensive line getting the pro bowl center from seattle, with a extra 2 seconds for brees, everyone becomes open, improved offensive line also makes the offense more unpredictable as they will run the ball more this year, and they loaded up on defense in free agency and the draft, this will be hands down the best team in the nfc. they also destroyed the packers last year, with a much more inferior team then the one they will be fielding this year. I have a 500 dollar bet on them to win the nfc south which pays for my 500 dollar bet on nfc champions and 500 dollar bet on superbowl champions, they will have the nfc south locked up by week 13, its a free roll to win another 35,000 after that.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Sproles been gone, they added spiller this year, Saints offense has always ran better with this type of Back, jimmy graham isnt a big lose, Brandon Coleman will fill the roll of the big man at wr, Josh Hill is a atletic te, improved offensive line getting the pro bowl center from seattle, with a extra 2 seconds for brees, everyone becomes open, improved offensive line also makes the offense more unpredictable as they will run the ball more this year, and they loaded up on defense in free agency and the draft, this will be hands down the best team in the nfc. they also destroyed the packers last year, with a much more inferior team then the one they will be fielding this year. I have a 500 dollar bet on them to win the nfc south which pays for my 500 dollar bet on nfc champions and 500 dollar bet on superbowl champions, they will have the nfc south locked up by week 13, its a free roll to win another 35,000 after that.
    The Saints will do nothing this year. The window is officially shut.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Stopped reading after jimmy graham isn't a big lose. Ok.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

This is bizarre. The Seahawks come within a formality of winning back to back superbowls yet no one here has mentioned them. Hmm.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Aaron Rodgers was on lebatard show today. Not a more boring human being on the planet.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Seahawks will go 10-6 and still win the Superbowl. Mark it.

First 12