SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Beats me man. I have no clue if the chances of ot are less or greater than that number represents. Seems kinda strange to think sea a strong play as favs but also think it goes to ot where anything can happen. I pounded your squad against donks in the Super Bowl so you way off on me never betting them! Lol (took them against sf this year too!)..
    This game could be strong on SEATTLE Or go down to wire and into OT just a possibility there's a reason its +1100 GONNA put 10$ on it just for hunch reasons

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Bridgewater is single handedly beating Oakland. There should be atleast 6-7 sacks this game

RavensFan2k3

This game giving me a heart attack
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-15-15 at 05:36 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This game giving me a heart attack
    I'm done stressing. There no way in hell oak covers.

RavensFan2k3

Im watchin that last play, im wondering why noone is covering Digga boom, huge play. Wtf??

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Oakland really crapped the bed. Was lucky with a missed FG at half and a blocked one but can't do anything with the ball.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Need a miracle. Stinks I have Raiders ml to finish off a 4 team parlay.

2tech'z
    2tech'z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

2da gay club nice picks fuqqn turd. Was that browns pick your johnny football angle?let's break down the method you weild in making such razor sharp picks. Inquiring minds would like to know. Maybe you'll win the supercontest 2016? Douche bag poacher.

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I'm thinking of a 6pts teaser bet to have AZN+9 and under 49.5... What do you like?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2tech'z View Post
    2da gay club nice picks fuqqn turd. Was that browns pick your johnny football angle?let's break down the method you weild in making such razor sharp picks. Inquiring minds would like to know. Maybe you'll win the supercontest 2016? Douche bag poacher.
    Never FUKKIN heard of ya

2tech'z

Whuts never heard of ya? A senior fourm poster insult? Fuqqn turd!

2tech'z

What's the pick tonight hawwwwwwy Seattle -3 again?

2daBank

week 11

jags -2.5 -120 (1.5x).. hate thu nights but man do i like the jags. titans are down to a rookie pothead at wr and not much else other than walker at te to throw the ball to. jags run defense has been solid and titans simply dont have the weapons on the outside to go toe to toe with this jags offense. give me the better qb with superior weapons surrounding him with a short line to boot, while im not sure jags have a great home field advantage there simply no way you can tell me these teams are equal on a neutral field. with as poorly as the colts have played and luck being out i really think this div is up for grabs and i think the jags are the team capable of getting to 8-8 which could easily be enough to win it. it starts here and i like jags to win this 23-17.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: p19101

2daBank

believe i went 5-3 up almost 2x on posted plays, please direct me to your thread where you been doing better all season, or even your place in any contest? used to be my trolls were at least mildly clever, it not even fun picking on a retarded kid, which means you offer nothing so move along..

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Lmao you crack me up banker

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

But back to capping... it's been so hard for me to lay money on the Jags. On Tuesday I put the line at -3 and I should have pulled the trigger when my bookie had it at -2. Now its at -3 and i'm stuck

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

I'm on the other side tonight but the way I've picked sides in NFL this year, it's probably good news for you and the jags..I glance through this thread once in awhile but I haven't seen a ytd record of your picks? R u keeping track of your W/L? Just curious...best of luck to u the rest of the way(expect tonight lol)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    I'm on the other side tonight but the way I've picked sides in NFL this year, it's probably good news for you and the jags..I glance through this thread once in awhile but I haven't seen a ytd record of your picks? R u keeping track of your W/L? Just curious...best of luck to u the rest of the way(expect tonight lol)
    I have tracked all year but got lazy bout 3 weeks ago so am little behind. Ill get caught up this weekend, pretty sure I'm 5-7 games over .500 and around 10-12x to the good..I generally check your threads to man, you one of the good guys at this place. Gl to you as well.

RavensFan2k3

week 11

jags -2.5 -120 (1.5x).. hate thu nights but man do i like the jags. titans are down to a rookie pothead at wr and not much else other than walker at te to throw the ball to. jags run defense has been solid and titans simply dont have the weapons on the outside to go toe to toe with this jags offense. give me the better qb with superior weapons surrounding him with a short line to boot, while im not sure jags have a great home field advantage there simply no way you can tell me these teams are equal on a neutral field. with as poorly as the colts have played and luck being out i really think this div is up for grabs and i think the jags are the team capable of getting to 8-8 which could easily be enough to win it. it starts here and i like jags to win this 23-17.
    This was essentially my same sentiment but I see alot of titans love on here but Im not understanding why

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

This was essentially my same sentiment but I see alot of titans love on here but Im not understanding why
    The more the better, more often than not this board gets buried

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    The more the better, more often than not this board gets buried
    You're exactly right. Often times I wonder if people on this board are actually betting real money with how often they lose smh

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    But back to capping... it's been so hard for me to lay money on the Jags. On Tuesday I put the line at -3 and I should have pulled the trigger when my bookie had it at -2. Now its at -3 and i'm stuck
    in making it jags-3 are you not giving them a home field fg or do you think they even on a neutral cause i have a real problem with that, lol.. i made it more like 4.5-6 cause i think jags are 3 better on a neutral but not sure home field is worth 3 here .. only reason im taking the thu night plunge is cause i think line fairly short.

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

Whuts never heard of ya? A senior fourm poster insult? Fuqqn turd!
    Screw you, you bloody pizza faced idiot. Get out of here you nobody.

RavensFan2k3

in making it jags-3 are you not giving them a home field fg or do you think they even on a neutral cause i have a real problem with that, lol.. i made it more like 4.5-6 cause i think jags are 3 better on a neutral but not sure home field is worth 3 here .. only reason im taking the thu night plunge is cause i think line fairly short.
    Hmm, you have it at anywhere between -4.5 to -6? Id definitely take Titans at that number

Actually the more I look into it, the more I like Titans.
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-19-15 at 06:27 PM.

2daBank

Hmm, you have it at anywhere between -4.5 to -6? Id definitely take Titans at that number
    I wouldn't play jags at those numbers, obviously like them -3 or less. I wouldn't start considering Titans till +6 but I wouldn't really argue what you saying, sets up to prob be another grind it out thu shitfest. Just my ranking numbers say jags 3 better on neutral, gotta give them something for home field. Ultimately I think any number higher than 3 and less than 7 would be a coin flip as that where I think it lands.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big John Studd View Post
    Screw you, you bloody pizza faced idiot. Get out of here you nobody.
    appreciate ya'll support but there really no need. i addressed him once which more than he deserves, certainly what losers like him crave and i really dont want a thread with a bunch of this shit. no offense man but this just gives morons like that clown the ammo they want to fire back insults and who really cares? i promise i dont, the next time some pathetic trolls opinion effects me it will be the 1st.

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

appreciate ya'll support but there really no need. i addressed him once which more than he deserves, certainly what losers like him crave and i really dont want a thread with a bunch of this shit. no offense man but this just gives morons like that clown the ammo they want to fire back insults and who really cares? i promise i dont, the next time some pathetic trolls opinion effects me it will be the 1st.
    Understood. Good luck.

RavensFan2k3

2dabank, ended up taking Tennessee ML. Something just felt off with Jags to me

2daBank

2dabank, ended up taking Tennessee ML. Something just felt off with Jags to me
    Jags by 6

RavensFan2k3

Jags by 6
    Good shit man, should have just stuck with my gut

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

thx
    Last edited by snip3r2006; 11-20-15 at 03:59 AM.

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Jags by 6
    Wettbestätigung - DL0009435810L Uhrzeit: 19/11/2015 22:51:19 Drucken
    Tipps
    Nr. Tipps Veranstaltung Datum der Veranstaltung Sieg/Platz-Bedingungen Quoten Ergebnis
    1 JAX Jaguars -5.5 TEN Titans @ JAX Jaguars
    (Handicap - Weitere Möglichkeiten)
    20/11/2015 Keine 2.30 Gewonnen
    Wetteinsatz: 300 Gewinn: 655

with you in this spot ... but horrible game to watch

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Wettbestätigung - DL0009435810L Uhrzeit: 19/11/2015 22:51:19 Drucken
    Tipps
    Nr. Tipps Veranstaltung Datum der Veranstaltung Sieg/Platz-Bedingungen Quoten Ergebnis
    1 JAX Jaguars -5.5 TEN Titans @ JAX Jaguars
    (Handicap - Weitere Möglichkeiten)
    20/11/2015 Keine 2.30 Gewonnen
    Wetteinsatz: 300 Gewinn: 655

with you in this spot ... but horrible game to watch
    Oh yea man, it was fukkin awful just as most the nights are. Game is a absolute joke that shouldn't even be played, other than thanksgiving it beyond ignorant to make these guys go out here on short weeks and perform. fukkin league prints money yet they will keep diluting and ruining the product for a little extra, while at same time screaming bout player safety as if making them play short week games is fine. lol.

2daBank

week 11

oak/det ov 49 (1.5x)...i knew i should have grabbed this last night at 48.5 but went to sleep instead, not the end of the world as im still comfortable here just dont want it going any higher.. i have 51 as my low side of this game and think we could easily see these teams around 55-58 at the end of the game.

raiders defense has been pretty miserable, every team they have faced other than donks has put up at least 20, their last 2 opponents have scored 30+ which is something they have allowed to happen in half their games (well chargers scored 29 but you get the picture!), and now they have lost their best pass rusher to suspension so i dont foresee it getting better. raiders most glaring holes are defending the slot and te positions and the lions have the weapons to exploit both with tate in the slot and ebron at te. the further removed lions get from their last oc the better i think this offense will be if only because there simply too much talent for them not to be. they actually protected stafford last week and this a perfect opportunity to keep him clean once again, i think he has a big game here against this toothless d that can be had by land or air, something in the range of 275-315 yards and 3 tds as lions have no problem getting to at least 24..

on the other side of the ball i fully expect Carr and co to be able to keep pace against a lions defense that allows damn near 30 ppg on the season, a ridiculous 70% completion rate, and a qb rating against well north of 100. dont think either team has any problem reaching 24 here and think it could very well take 30 to win.. to me who wins is kinda a toss up but the percentage chance it takes a lot of points to do so i believe is fairly high.

outside of playing the over im also dfs loaded in this game, im using Carr a ton paired with cooper or crabtree. Ebron will be my te in 80% of my lineups (will prob have some gronk exposure considering pats will have to lean even more on him). games im not using Carr at qb i will use some murry at rb and half those will have stafford at qb paired with ebron for sure and a few with either megatron or tate. pick your combo i think they all produce points here and ill have several lineups with 3 guys from one team or the other..

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

oak/det ov 49 (1.5x)...i knew i should have grabbed this last night at 48.5 but went to sleep instead, not the end of the world as im still comfortable here just dont want it going any higher.. i have 51 as my low side of this game and think we could easily see these teams around 55-58 at the end of the game.

raiders defense has been pretty miserable, every team they have faced other than donks has put up at least 20, their last 2 opponents have scored 30+ which is something they have allowed to happen in half their games (well chargers scored 29 but you get the picture!), and now they have lost their best pass rusher to suspension so i dont foresee it getting better. raiders most glaring holes are defending the slot and te positions and the lions have the weapons to exploit both with tate in the slot and ebron at te. the further removed lions get from their last oc the better i think this offense will be if only because there simply too much talent for them not to be. they actually protected stafford last week and this a perfect opportunity to keep him clean once again, i think he has a big game here against this toothless d that can be had by land or air, something in the range of 275-315 yards and 3 tds as lions have no problem getting to at least 24..

on the other side of the ball i fully expect Carr and co to be able to keep pace against a lions defense that allows damn near 30 ppg on the season, a ridiculous 70% completion rate, and a qb rating against well north of 100. dont think either team has any problem reaching 24 here and think it could very well take 30 to win.. to me who wins is kinda a toss up but the percentage chance it takes a lot of points to do so i believe is fairly high.

outside of playing the over im also dfs loaded in this game, im using Carr a ton paired with cooper or crabtree. Ebron will be my te in 80% of my lineups (will prob have some gronk exposure considering pats will have to lean even more on him). games im not using Carr at qb i will use some murry at rb and half those will have stafford at qb paired with ebron for sure and a few with either megatron or tate. pick your combo i think they all produce points here and ill have several lineups with 3 guys from one team or the other..
    I played Robinson last night in a 3WR league so 2 open spots for Sunday's games. Should I go with Crabtree and Megatron and sit Cobb this week? Crabtree, Megatron & Cobb. Which 2 do you like in standard league?

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last