Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Feels like a great spot to fade Skins this week off of MNF and now with the reports of RGIII starting. Also leaning Ravens.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Bank, where u been man? Its like a ghost town in here...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Bank, where u been man? Its like a ghost town in here...
    busy week.. when i was around yesterday i was busy playing the ponies while sweating out ncaa gms.. only nfl gm i bet yet was zona early at +3 but ill prob wait on line to go up and bet dal right before gm.. im gonna get on card now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I'm sure you'll eventually get around to the card bank but...

I wanna hear what you thinking on NO/CAR total (draftkings purposes lol), Jets in KC, Indy in NY...

Gotta feeling NO/CAR is either a shoot out or a mess...more likely a shootout. Saints D is horrendous, Carolina getting healthy...general consensus is that CAR can't score although they occasionally threaten to disprove it...feel like we could see 28-27 either way. I know the thursday night theories...and yes I saw ingram produce on sunday...deangelo back so "we should see lots of running"...just not buying it in this spot.

I don't usually bet shitty teams...that's sorta the goal of betting I guess. But if Jet's had the league average for turnovers, they'd be .500 or close to it. Gotta think they EVENTUALLY play a game without 4 TOs...when better than a game against KC who averaging under 1 takeaway a game, bottom 3 or 4 in the league...Jets prolly don't win but you gotta like 10 points...super low total sorta helps the case.

The oddest game gotta be Indy in NY. Trap yada yada yada. Its still the giants. They've beaten the teams they should have, lost to the rest. I wouldn't touch the spread with a 10 foot pole cuz its monday night, but strongly feel like indy wins the game. Giants coming off the bye, off a 2 game slide...stars look pretty much aligned. Coughlin not historically impressive off the bye. Don't see eli making many mistakes, but don't see him treating the colts D like Ben did either. Gotta feeling you like giants they're more your type of team here but just looking for some insight. Long drives, few mistakes, two teams pretending they can run...tell me how giants break 21 here...24-20 colts?

Sorry for the half novel. Good luck this week fam.
    dont be, these the kind of post i really like.. sorry i didnt see during the week, ive pretty much swore off thu night as now there nhl, ncaa, and nba even. after watching saints d hold panthers down and being 0-0 i made i live bet on n.o. cause figured they would start scoring at some point. think that will normally be the only thing i do on thu is possibly make a live play..

i think it either jets or nothing without a doubt. obviously it a little worrisome that vick turns it over 5 times or so but decent chance he runs around and makes some plays too... you know how i look at jets every week, when they playing teams with elite passing gms or just big time wrs im either fading them or playing the over. they have played a lot of teams like that so ive played their overs prob more than anything else and been against them more than i typically been recent years. kc doesnt present none of those type challenges, i guess bowe could have a solid day against that secondary but between him prob dropping a few and a banged up alex smith who doesnt really push the ball down field when healthy i dont worry bout that too much.. say it all the time, styles make fights and kc sets up really well for nyj i think. if vick can play just a moderately clean gm i wouldnt be surprised if they pulled the upset.. glad you asked bout this gm. i like jets with the points and maybe even sprinkle the ml..

indy/nyg ill come back to later. ive soured a little on gmen so prob dont like them as much as you would think. jennings more important to them than i thought at time of injury, not that i didnt think he was good just thought williams would be a capable replacement.. havnt checked injury report. i know colts got banged up on d last week, if they still hurting in the secondary i think they will have problems. regardless of caughlins history off a bye (taking your word for it) i think this bye came at a good time for them as i think they will have had time to figure out the pecking order of the wrs w/o cruz and integrate ODB more into the offense.. just ist thought reaction would be over but again ill come back to this one later..

2daBank

nyj+10 -115 (2.5x).. see above.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

bank,

im using seattle in my survivor pool. You got any issues with that?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    bank,

im using seattle in my survivor pool. You got any issues with that?

besides i hate them no. lol. i dont think there any way they lose. think only reason i didnt use them cause im saving for when the lambs come up there (usually end of year so guess im optimistic) . way my board is it set up real well for what looks like me fading the all a sudden decimated by injury, wernt that good to begin with lambs. sf my play this week, starting to get healthy and they always start playing stronger round this time..

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Yea I considered SF. I guess I figured there might be another chance to use SF later on, but thought this would be the best time to use SEA. Not gonna get them facing a worse team than oak. Next week was considering denv at stl, but hate the thought i potentially using sea and denv back to back.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    besides i hate them no. lol. i dont think there any way they lose. think only reason i didnt use them cause im saving for when the lambs come up there (usually end of year so guess im optimistic) . way my board is it set up real well for what looks like me fading the all a sudden decimated by injury, wernt that good to begin with lambs. sf my play this week, starting to get healthy and they always start playing stronger round this time..
    What's up bank..why do you hate my hawks so much mannnnn.

Hey you got any overseas today brau?

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Jets get shut out .....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Jets get shut out .....
    maybe..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    What's up bank..why do you hate my hawks so much mannnnn.

mostly cause they cost me teasers 2 weeks in a row. ill always have a special place for them for destroying peytons punk ass in SB tho!!

2daBank

rest of jets thoughts from another thread

this gm sets up really well for the jets. they been getting exposed playing mostly by elite passing attacks, granted the bills aint exactly that but they do have a talented wr corp. look at the teams jets have played, their schedule was brutal, especially for a team with a decimated secondary. kc doesnt present any such challenge, their wrs are mediocre at best and the qb aint exactly pushing the ball down the field when he healthy, he certainly not exposing them with a banged up shoulder.. if vick can play a reasonably clean gm, as in 2 or fewer turnovers (hopefully asking him to turn it over only twice isnt too much to ask), jets will be in this thing to the end.. the case being made about what kc did to brady doesnt really mean much here, 1 could argue Vick will be more difficult for them as he wont be a sitting duck in the pocket. reid does know him well tho and that is a factor. however his d is built to get up field and think there be more than one occasion where they blow containment. way to many points for kc to be laying here, they were a easy bet vs lambs last week but dont make the mistake of thinking this gm gonna play out similarly..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thinking of taking Dallas +2 right now everyone on AZ

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Any totals standing out today banker?

2daBank

didnt have much time with the card this week.. looking now id say there 2 that have decent shot. sd/mia but wish id have gotten at 44, still like it but not as much..jags/cincy i think goes over, i like bungals to put up 30+, jags should be able to get the rest..

2daBank

Thinking of taking Dallas +2 right now everyone on AZ
    im gonna be on both in that one.. i loved zona and grabbed them +3 earlier in week. dont like these developments with no romo and cards becoming everyones cant miss pick now. liked zona much more cause their run d so good and they blitz a ton, we saw what skins blitz did to dal up front and they missing couple lineman. cards d woulda turned romo over at least as much as they will wheaton i think. just gonna wait til right before gm and take dal+ whatever i can get hoping to hit middle.. actually think i might tease dal so i have a much bigger middle.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    this gm sets up really well for the jets. they been getting exposed playing mostly by elite passing attacks, granted the bills aint exactly that but they do have a talented wr corp. look at the teams jets have played, their schedule was brutal, especially for a team with a decimated secondary. kc doesnt present any such challenge, their wrs are mediocre at best and the qb aint exactly pushing the ball down the field when he healthy, he certainly not exposing them with a banged up shoulder.. if vick can play a reasonably clean gm, as in 2 or fewer turnovers (hopefully asking him to turn it over only twice isnt too much to ask), jets will be in this thing to the end.. the case being made about what kc did to brady doesnt really mean much here, 1 could argue Vick will be more difficult for them as he wont be a sitting duck in the pocket. reid does know him well tho and that is a factor. however his d is built to get up field and think there be more than one occasion where they blow containment. way to many points for kc to be laying here, they were a easy bet vs lambs last week but dont make the mistake of thinking this gm gonna play out similarly..

jags/bungals ov 43.5 (2x).. ginger loves playing at home and gets his #1 weapon back today. i like cincy to hang a pretty big number here, the offense should get what they want and the d will turn bortles over several times setting up the offense with short fields...at times jags offense looks like they may have a decent future. cincy hangs 30+ and the jags to do the rest..

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Niners roll today. GL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    Niners roll today. GL
    i agree.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Took that 10 pt teaser
    Sea -3
    Cincy pk
    49rs -.5
    Almost even $$

2daBank

jags/bungals ov 43.5 (2x).. ginger loves playing at home and gets his #1 weapon back today. i like cincy to hang a pretty big number here, the offense should get what they want and the d will turn bortles over several times setting up the offense with short fields...at times jags offense looks like they may have a decent future. cincy hangs 30+ and the jags to do the rest..
    sd/mia ov 45.5 (1x).. wish i would have been on card sooner, obviously would have preferred ov44 and would have played that for 2x most likely. still think it worth a play here. think this gm gonna go back and forth with both teams ending up at 21 minimum. which why 44 would have been nice as it could end 24-21. that feels like the floor to me tho so think it worth a shot.. i really like the phins pass defense, they create pressure really well and there corners are tough little fukkers. that said i think a guy like allen who a extremely fluid route runner will be able to create space. with this olivers last chance to shine before mathews is back from injury i think this kind comes out and has himself a nice gm vs a mia d you can run on. like teams with the extra rest from the thu gm, with all the weapons at rivers disposal im sure him and the coach have figured out ways to attack this d.. chargers still banged up in the secondary and mike wallace been throwing a fit all week. seems like a good recipe for him to have a big day. landry turning into a good weapon and besides last week tennenhill been playing solid fb. 2 good teams that i think play it down to the wire..

gonna do a tease with this gm as well..(2x)

sd+8.5
    ov 39.5

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

GL today Bank!! Take it to the....

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Bank. WE RIDE TONIGHT.

LIVE TO FIGHT. FIGHT TO LIVE.

2daBank

GL today Bank!! Take it to the....
    did same 3 team 10 point tease as you too (cin,sf,sea).. then did another 1 with cards+11.5, cin-.5, sd/mia ov 35.. never do those but they sure seemed good so screw it..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yup yup

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Thanks for the picks bank. Good luck this wkend

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA

this guys a FKN LOSER

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

This guys suckssssss hahahaha

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bank you are appreciated!

At least you have an opinion--more than I can say for the jug-headed trolls.
    As always, I am looking forward to reading your carefully considered analysis.
    I will admit, several picks you lost I actually won by teasing the same play.

CALL EM AS YOU SEE EM!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL Bank. Always look forward to read your thoughts, brotha.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA

this guys a FKN LOSER
    yep ive had a shitty year. 1st 1 in the last 4 and ive been telling everyone since i started posting that nobody beats the nfl year after year and im certainly not the exception.. "loser" tho? ill tell you what a loser looks like, look in the mirror faggit. another awesome fri night for you i see

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    This guys suckssssss hahahaha
    you are a nobody who tried to post plays years ago and were the best fade on this site..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freddues View Post
    Bank you are appreciated!

At least you have an opinion--more than I can say for the jug-headed trolls.
    As always, I am looking forward to reading your carefully considered analysis.
    I will admit, several picks you lost I actually won by teasing the same play.

CALL EM AS YOU SEE EM!
    lol.. im glad it worked out for somebody brother. certainly not going very good for me, that life in the nfl tho..

2daBank

kc/buf un 42 (2x)...at risk of jinxing myself ill say that bills totals been one of the few things ive consistently had pegged this season..like the minny gm a few weeks ago this another case of me thinking that a couple years ago this total would be closer to 38 than where it set now. much like that gm it still bothers me playing unders with low 40s totals the way the gm being played and officiated these days but i feel it is the right side as 38 seems right to me.. both defenses really match up well with what the opposing offenses in this gm. we know kc wants to run and will attempt to a bunch whether they are having great success or not. wont be easy sledding for them against a bills d that been very stout against the run only allowing 3.6 ypc. since orten took over bills been getting most their points out of the passing gm, watkins hurt himself in practice this week and even if he plays i cant imagine he is 100%. both defenses get after the qb and are excellent at getting off the field on 3rd down. bills be much better served pounding the rock on kc as i think that the weakest part of their defense. there should be a ton of rushing attempts in this gm that should keep the clock moving. this has all the makings of a slug fest where 20 points should be enough to get the W. kc owns a decisive edge in the red zone on both sides of the ball so i guess i lean them slightly to win a 21-17 type of gm (i wouldnt bet against bills at home tho)..

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Beautiful day here Banker

First ... 1516171819 Last