EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday At The Open

Wow. Tsonga is getting HAMMERED by the betters. He started out maybe a 130 fave I think & is now -170 at last check against Robredo. I like Tsonga to win, but Robredo at that price is worth a LONG look.

Verdasco at +111 or so against Andreev I like too. Verdasco holds the head-2-head advatnage & despite being pushed by a qualifier in Round 2, that could actually be advantageous having played a 5 setter. Andreev has cruised, winning in straights twice. At the least, expect a close match that goes 4 or 5 sets.

EaglesPhan36

Jankovic through to the quarters!

My futures bets all still alive. She has no excuses for not making the semis. She plays Bartoli or Hammer next.

EaglesPhan36

Another great 5 setters. Muller downs Almagro. Federer cruises.

The Open is definitely the BEST major in tennis. Roddick coming up shortly on CBS.

EaglesPhan36

Roddick. Andreev win easily. Man I am stupid. I say I like Verdasco today after I picked Andreev to come thru this part of the draw in my preview picks. Doy.

Night match-ups look fairly routine. Something tells me Na Li or Li Na whatever the right order is could push Dementieva at +200.

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

does she have what it takes to win it outright ?

EaglesPhan36

Na Li/Li Na was awful. So many unforced errors in the 2nd set. Hope you didn't play it! Interested to watch this Cilic/Djokovic match.

Robredo rolled Tsonga. Sounded like Tsonga had some elbow issues. Thought that was gonna be a much more competitive match. Some people got a nice win with that price on Robredo!