nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

betdaq sucks

Dear Member

Please note that following an investigation by our Risk and Compliance Team, your BETDAQ account has been closed in line with Section 9 of our Terms and Conditions:

We reserve the right to refuse to register an applicant or to suspend and/or terminate a Member's registration and Member's Account at our absolute discretion and with no obligation to provide Members with any reasons for so doing.

Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we will suspend or terminate Members' Accounts or cancel any unmatched offers at our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that Members are acting other than on their own behalf or otherwise in concert with others or engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the BETDAQ Services; (ii) we suspect that Members are breaching any terms of this Agreement; (iii) we suspect that Members are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of BETDAQ's business; (iv) we suspect that Members may be having difficulties obtaining credit; (v) we suspect that it is illegal for a Member to participate in the Exchange, (vi) we are unable to verify registered address or contact telephone number, or (vii) we are required to do so by law.

In the event that a Member's registration is terminated or suspended, we reserve the right to determine whether to declare as void all contracts made by the Member and to cancel unmatched offers by the Member. If a Member is a party to a contract with a Member whose registration is terminated or suspended that Member consents to our right to declare void any such contract.

Kind Regards,
    Linda (Customer Service Team Leader)

i had 350gbp in it

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

And the rest of the story? What led to this?

nenad

thats the whole story no reason

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you were going to take a stab in the dark, which of the circumstances listed in the third para might apply (the applicability of which you'd strenuously deny, of course, LOL)?

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Quote Originally Posted by nenad View Post
    thats the whole story no reason
    There is no story.......all you have done is show the communication from betdaq but not indicated the reason why, its not in their interest to close you down as they are not a book, so you must have some idea what the reason is.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Oh come on... nothing happens without a reason. Give us the full story - otherwise there's nothing wrong betdaq is doing.

begalvis
    begalvis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Nonsense. Been using betdaq for a year, had no problems, they give nice bonuses. You had to do something...

nenad

i think might be bonus related i jonied on cheltenham day and took free bet and won after wich they closed account and send me back only deposit without wining

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Are you eligible to take part in the offer from your country of residence?

Fair Play Terms and Conditions: • Offer applies to first time BETDAQ customers only. • Customers must satisfy all criteria required by Betdaq for account opening including but not limited to age and identity verification. • Offer applies to new accounts opened between March 1st 2011 and March 31st 2011 only. • Qualifying customers will have a 2.5% commission rate applied to any bets placed between March 1st 2011 and March 31st 2011. • Commission offer applies to Betdaq exchange betting only and does not apply to Betdaq multiples. • Net market winnings from bets placed at different commission rates will have a weighted average commission rate applied. • Offer is not available to Betdaq API customers. • To avail of the risk free bet customers should ensure that promotional code ALLBDQ02 is entered on registration. • Customers must place a bet of £/€30 or more and if it loses we will credit the account with a free £/€30 bet. • 1st bet liability must be £/€30 or over on a selection, back or lay, on any single sports market. Free bet will be paid into accounts which have met all qualifying conditions within 72 hours. • Free Bet is non-withdrawable and must be bet with at odds of 2.0 or greater. • Members cannot match themselves. • Void bets do not qualify for this offer. • Only one offer per household/IP address/device. • Non-UK customers attempting to avail of this promotion may be required to provide a copy of a machine-readable passport before being eligible. • BETDAQ affiliates, consultants, employees are ineligible to use this promotion. • BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time. • BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions. • BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage. • This promotion is not available to residents of: Belarus, Latvia, Poland, Portugal and Russia. • BETDAQ Terms and Conditions apply.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Two people have avatars of Snoopy sunbathing on the roof of his doghouse, and is confusing me. Someone please change their avatar!

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

most probably he used 2 accounts (his and his gf/mother/father/brother)
    from the same IP for the Cheltenham bonuses.
    The router trick to change the IP did not work and they catched him.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

we are all being too quick to judge...

nenad, you can complain to regulatory body. although betdaq is not a place which would stiff one customer for 50 eur without a reason imo.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

i guess they paid you, so it is just an inconvenience of your account being closed.

nenad

yes i been paid today so its all ok i dont give i fuk for account closeure also i sent them passport and bills and i did not used router

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

if you dont give a f*** why bother posting?

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, betdaq is not a bookie, which means that if you're winning, you're not hitting them directly. Unless it's as someone said - bonus related.

nenad

they paid me but took 50gbp of my own founds for themselfs not professional exchange ,betfair is much better

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by zebras99 View Post
    Well, betdaq is not a bookie
    we cannot verify whether Betdaq was adding liquidity to make some markets more attractive and therefore taking the other side, if they only relied on you and me to add funds they wouldn't have lasted long.
    Last edited by loyd; 03-19-11 at 11:20 AM.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Maybe he also has 2 sbr accounts and is talking to himself.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I've never had a problem with Betdaq, i highly doubt they'd steal your money for no reason, they're trying to get more customers.