Started out with a 10 cent line in the spread sports.
Now have a 20 cent line.
NG
bigboydan
SBR Aristocracy
08-10-05
55420
#2
I have never played there as of yet NG. However I for one do appreciate this little piece of info that you were gracious enough to share with everyone.
Comment
betphoenix
SBR High Roller
10-24-07
244
#3
please pm me your account # I will take a look
JP
Comment
katstale
SBR MVP
02-07-07
3924
#4
JP thanks for coming back in. Are you saying you are not aware of dealing dual lines? I certainly hope this is an isolated error. I am still looking to come on over there pretty soon.
Comment
betphoenix
SBR High Roller
10-24-07
244
#5
we do not deal dual lines however we do have dual juice, if you are a casual player and play here we offer you 105, if you are a steam player then we deal the same line but at 110 instead of 105.
in this case, I already switch him back to 105 line...
Comment
katstale
SBR MVP
02-07-07
3924
#6
I really appreciate you coming in here and answering questions. Wish more books would take the "standup" approach!!