jacktian
    jacktian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin not pay my winnings!! scam??

does anyone here can help me with my problem about the issue, i transfer my winnings to my paypal account, but there was nothing show the transaction was done. i try to contact with the bwin many times but there is no reply at all!! what should i do???

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

I naturally assumed that you sent in all the info if they requested it? If not that could be the problem right their.

If you need some assistance with this problem please fill out this complaint form, and one of us will inquire on your behalf.

jacktian

i'v filled the form and what kind of email with the information u want me provide, thank you for help me

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

I've found the new logo of bwin!
    Attached Images  

new2betting
    new2betting's Avatar Become A Pro!

With so many complaints going on about BWIN, it amazes me that they are able to recruit new players everyday.

Their advertising on lots of sports events and even their logo on shirts seem to be paying off. Paid by the victims of course.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

new2betting,

I'm investigated numerous complaints against Bwin. Every one of them was either a bonus abuse problem involving multiple accounts, or a lack of communication issue.

I have not found a single instance of wrong-doing on the part of Bwin, and I'd vote for an upgrade in the future (although I'd like them to work more pro-actively on bonus issues).

Jacktian, I received your complaint and have responded to you. I'm sure it will sort itself out.

jacktian

the problem become more worse, they close my account and refound my initial deposite!! without pay my winnings, what a scam is this???? would anyone help me, lucky i took a screen shot for my account movement, where clearly shows how much i did for the outpayment.

dvn
    dvn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello people, I have a similar very big problem.

I wish I never used their site.

After checking their site and read some reviews, I decided to ask for a prior verification of my account. Yesterday I asked them to pre verify my registration and deposited and received the go ahead answer to bet on my on favourite teams and sports

After winning a few bets, today they suspended my account and after contacting them, I received the answer that my account is blocked for security reasons and my deposit to bwin was canceled and that I should send copies of Credit Card

I sent the copies because I've nothing to hide,
    I didn't get any bonus neither won anything special.
    I bet only 8 bets since I opened the account.

My mind can't understand why this is happening. I'm afraid I'll never see my money again (

bigboydan

Not really sure what to think of this one right now considering you stated you verified your info with them upfront. Fill out this complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf and try to sort things out for you.

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Only thing I can think is that they may suspect an affiliate scam. Who knows?

dvn

Hello bigboydan, I fill out the complaint form.

@bigloser, I did not use any referral - affiliate bonus.

I deposited 500 euros, played a few bets, managed to get my balance up to 1800 and an hour later my account was blocked.

dvn

I'm not tired,

Today I received the 3rd mail from BW asking again for documents, this time with the user on the copy

Of course I sent them every time.

I think there is no progress and they try by any means to not pay my winning, not to mention re-enabling my account

I'll keep you posted

mihaita_pops
    mihaita_pops's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin stoles winnings

my best friend's account was closed by bwin last week
    they cancelled his winnings and gave him back only the initial deposit .they initial said to him that they closed his account for security problems and they reffuse to explain the reasons .he completed a complaint on SBR and i hope he will get his money back.i expect opinions

bad_ass
    bad_ass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought bwin is a big company which sponsor AC milan, is it very bad of them??

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita_pops View Post
    my best friend's account was closed by bwin last week
    they cancelled his winnings and gave him back only the initial deposit .they initial said to him that they closed his account for security problems and they reffuse to explain the reasons .he completed a complaint on SBR and i hope he will get his money back.i expect opinions

Bwin is notorious for closing players accounts, however moderator Justin7 has a pretty good track record on assisting players who have had their funds confiscated for unjust reasons. Hopefully we can rectify this issue for your friend, sir.

mihaita_pops

i know that bwin closed many accounts but how many complaints had been solved successfuly?
    how much takes to solve such a issue?

bigboydan

It all depends on the circumstancing surrounding the case sir.

Encelado
    Encelado's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys should ask help to ...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 08:46 AM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Lol, Berlusconi is almost as crooked as bwin, they're a perfect fit :-)

mihaita_pops

guys any news about my friend's account ?
    had justin came back ?i'm curios if you contacted bwin.
    his user name is nemiloss

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn`t it amazing how many people come here claiming to have done nothing wrong,claiming that a book is a scam,when in most cases(not all)they have taken a shot at a book and then got done or they haven`t taken the time to read terms and conditions so end up using a computor to place their bets and a mates,and they wonder what they`ve done wrong.

Read above post

mihaita_pops

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Isn`t it amazing how many people come here claiming to have done nothing wrong,claiming that a book is a scam,when in most cases(not all)they have taken a shot at a book and then got done or they haven`t taken the time to read terms and conditions so end up using a computor to place their bets and a mates,and they wonder what they`ve done wrong.

Read above post
    i don't get the point
    my english is not very good

BWINcomFraud
    BWINcomFraud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Mr.Florentino Perez will break out with Bwin sponsorship of Real Madrid, he surely have advisers who make due diligence and also check Google (everybody checks Google). After seeing our complaints and this logo, he will make his own decision that will be right.
    Already he doubts about Bwin's financial reports.
    http://www.spanishgamingnews.com/ind...=271&Itemid=25

jebe99
    jebe99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I feel NO PITY for those that lose money with these not too reputable books.

We, as a global gambling community need to support ONLY THE BOOKS THAT HAVE PROVEN themselves over the years.

Otherwise, we are only contributing to spawning of more of these shady books.

So, STOP getting enticed by the sign up bonuses and go with the good books.

My books- Matchbook, 5Dimes, Bet Jamaica, Pinnacle( non USA). Never failed to get any payouts in 7+ years.

Come on, support only the books that have been supporting us in the past!

liveclive
    liveclive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I requested bwin close my account and send me my winnings over a month ago but I have not receive my money

. Every email I send them over the past two months is replied with :-
    "Due to the high level of e-mails being received at the moment, we are currently experiencing delays answering your queries"

Does any one know how to make a complaint to the country they are registered in ?

Regards Clive

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are bad scammers !!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by liveclive View Post
    I requested bwin close my account and send me my winnings over a month ago but I have not receive my money

. Every email I send them over the past two months is replied with :-
    "Due to the high level of e-mails being received at the moment, we are currently experiencing delays answering your queries"

Does any one know how to make a complaint to the country they are registered in ?

Regards Clive
    keep sending emails and also messages on the site ... they'll answer eventually ... I know form my onw experience that it takes a lot of time to get an answer from them (it took them more than 4 months to resolve one of my requests)

Just make sure you include as much info as posible in the email's subject and also use the word "URGENT"