KrauseOasis
    KrauseOasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Suprabets.com Scam?

Hello. My account is id 1182789516 and I come here to inform you that another bookmaker has been acting in a criminal way (edtelionato) in criminal law.

My case is as follows:I opened an account at suprabets.com and the first thing I did was verify the account so that I wouldn't have any problems, as I've had problems with other bookmakers.

Then my documents were checked and approved.I made all bets reputably, not incurring in any case described in Section 11.5 of its general terms and conditions that elected that I committed.

I deposited 200 usd at the house for the good price of the game Fluminense pi 0 x 4 ponte preta held on 28/02/2023 and I bet the thousand reais on back ml gives ponte preta paying 2.35 on Fluminense pi.

I got the earnings of without us 675.00 usd any type of bonus.I went to withdraw 400.00 usd and I simply received a message confiscating my winnings and only returning the value of my bet.

I just saw several complaints similar to mine. Either you solve it quickly by returning my earnings, otherwise I will go to social networks to negatively affect you on Twitter, Instagram, etc. telling my case is triggering justice for the crime they are committing.This behavior is absurd. Betting is serious business!!!

danenmax
    danenmax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Hi,
    have you managed to do something here?

Have you heard anything back from them?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by KrauseOasis View Post
    I opened an account at suprabets.com and the first thing I did was verify the account so that I wouldn't have any problems
    There it is again. A sure way to make sure your account gets extra scrutiny is to ask them to verify your ID before depositing.

These same words have been posted probably over 100 times as an intro to a problem report.