newb101
    newb101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Anyone able to deposit on Pinnacle?

I've been trying all day, keep getting an error and their live chat is down, and CS hasn't replied to my email.

omgwtflol22
    omgwtflol22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

I don't know about deposits, but the site has been acting real weird for the last 48ish hours. Lines keep disappearing and reappearing every 10-15 seconds constantly, really annoying when trying to live bet.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Newb & omg conversing

Are you guys in America?

omgwtflol22
    omgwtflol22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Nope

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Ok thanks

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27380

The Beta view of the website keeps reloading every 15 seconds or so for the last few days. So, if you are looking at half time, or quarter lines, it reloads and you are reset back to full game lines.

It's had that issue for months but reloading at a much faster rate now.

They had a survey about a month ago asking if I would stop betting there if they got rid of the beta version. I commented then how buggy it was anyway, now it's even worse. Why they have changed it now to physically reload when it has dynamic lines is the question.

So started using future view more, much more stable and I am getting used to it. (Might be why they messed up beta view, to force me to use future view)

Maybe this page reloading is affecting deposits?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

^^ yes definitely worth trying a different "view" before hitting the cashier page and seeing if that resolves the issue.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-01-21 at 04:30 AM.

newb101
    newb101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

The beta view actually cost me around $5000 in mistakes the first few days when this glitch started. Example if you are on NBA Quarters live, and you switch from 2nd to 3rd quarter, the page will say 3rd quarter but when you click to bet you are still betting on the 2nd quarter. Happened to me 3 or 4 times before I finally remembered to always refresh the browser page when I switch quarters or halves.

I actually emailed them and protested like crazy when they removed Future View and forced the Beta View on us. Future View was a million times better than this garbage.

Krashman

Quote Originally Posted by newb101 View Post
    The beta view actually cost me around $5000 in mistakes the first few days when this glitch started. Example if you are on NBA Quarters live, and you switch from 2nd to 3rd quarter, the page will say 3rd quarter but when you click to bet you are still betting on the 2nd quarter. Happened to me 3 or 4 times before I finally remembered to always refresh the browser page when I switch quarters or halves.

I actually emailed them and protested like crazy when they removed Future View and forced the Beta View on us. Future View was a million times better than this garbage.
    They removed Classic view.

Future view is the new one and is what they want us to use.

They are planning to get rid of Beta view now. That is why they made this Beta view bug worse, I think. So we switch.

Krashman

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    They are planning to get rid of Beta view now.
    Received message from them when I logged in yesterday, beta view will no longer be available after January 31st.