Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Need Honest Help Here

So a A+ rated book here namely BOVADA had a Live Line on an Argentine basketball game today. I bet the Under 150 1/2 when it was 42-32 at Halftime. The site had the Live Lines up until the 2:00 mark when they greyed the Live Line out for this game and the total was sitting at 142 1/2.

Here is their response to a screenshot of the FINAL I had of 80-57. See screenshot

They ruled their site had the FINAL score of 89-64 and say I'm wrong. This is the link they provided
    Iíve found this on bsportsfan,
    which is generally one of the official sites we use. The score here seems to show as 89-64. This would also probably make sense with an over under of 150.5 as its relatively close.

Any help or honest opinion on how to figure this situation out is appreciated.

THANKS

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11277

For some reason, the score in the livestream is 86-64. Probably just a counting error, I guess? If you want to find out, you have to re-watch the match.

Ant23

THANKS for the links LONNIE55 but the twitter score shows 89-64 but after watching the game and keeping score myself the FINAL was indeed 86-64 and thus the 150 1/2 would have been under the total. Scoreboards and sites can sometimes be wrong but when you literally watch the game and keep score there is no way this shouldn't be re-settled.

THANKS again!!!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    THANKS for the links LONNIE55 but the twitter score shows 89-64 but after watching the game and keeping score myself the FINAL was indeed 86-64 and thus the 150 1/2 would have been under the total. Scoreboards and sites can sometimes be wrong but when you literally watch the game and keep score there is no way this shouldn't be re-settled.

THANKS again!!!!
    First you said the final you had was 80-57. Now youíre saying you had 86-64 after watching. So if you found the video why not send that to them as proof?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    First you said the final you had was 80-57. Now youíre saying you had 86-64 after watching. So if you found the video why not send that to them as proof?
    Thanks for your suggestion. I already did that but if you are familiar with how things normally are the 1st line of defense is usually not in favor of the player.

Optional- ANY CHANCE YOU CAN STEP IM HERE & GET ME SOME CONCRETE ANSWERS? CERTAINLY THERE IS SOME DISCREPANCIES WITH THE DIFFERENT FINAL SCORES FOUND & THE VIDEO.

Thanks.....i will monitor this post & update accordingly.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 177358

Thanks for your suggestion. I already did that but if you are familiar with how things normally are the 1st line of defense is usually not in favor of the player.

Optional- ANY CHANCE YOU CAN STEP IM HERE & GET ME SOME CONCRETE ANSWERS? CERTAINLY THERE IS SOME DISCREPANCIES WITH THE DIFFERENT FINAL SCORES FOUND & THE VIDEO.

Thanks.....i will monitor this post & update accordingly.
    If the official body and one of the teams both say the score was 89-64 there is no use in SBR asking the book to ignore that.

If you have sat through the replay to count the score manually, did you notice at what point the error occurred? When your scoring no longer matched the score on screen?

It may help if you can show them exactly where the scoring error occurred.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If the official body and one of the teams both say the score was 89-64 there is no use in SBR asking the book to ignore that.

If you have sat through the replay to count the score manually, did you notice at what point the error occurred? When your scoring no longer matched the score on screen?

It may help if you can show them exactly where the scoring error occurred.
    It's cool.....they are sticking to their guns even providing a 2nd grade made Box Score. I have asked that my winning they stole be given to one of the shills in their community. Bookmaker made it right and gave me double the amount via Free Play with standard RO. Some books do right even when other so-called A+ books blatantly steal a winning wager. I'm sure I won't be the last......definitely not the first with BOVADA. Did a quick search and BOVADA plays by its own rules.........with little to no oversight.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 177358

Seriously, if you are sure it should be 86-64, try to find the game incident where the scorer got it wrong.

If you can do that, we can go to a Bovada manager with a good chance to have it re-graded.

Just no use us saying well this guy thinks the score is wrong without something to back us up.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

It's cool.....they are sticking to their guns even providing a 2nd grade made Box Score. I have asked that my winning they stole be given to one of the shills in their community. Bookmaker made it right and gave me double the amount via Free Play with standard RO. Some books do right even when other so-called A+ books blatantly steal a winning wager. I'm sure I won't be the last......definitely not the first with BOVADA. Did a quick search and BOVADA plays by its own rules.........with little to no oversight.
    Can you show us the boxscore they gave you?

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Can you show us the boxscore they gave you?
    on the results counted and looked up everywhere the wager is correctly settled. Please have a look below:

Ant23

I will post the Box Score when I get home to the computer. Looks like a 2nd grader made up the boxscore

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

I will post the Box Score when I get home to the computer. Looks like a 2nd grader made up the boxscore
    Are you going to post this?

Ant23

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Are you going to post this?
    I was but it's trivial at this point. I had someone go back and watch the ENTIRE game on youtube whereas I had only watched the 2nd half since I made the wager at halftime. I did notice whoever was operating the scoreboard was "slow" at best but during the 2nd half he eventually caught up with the action.

The entire "ISSUE" was that during the 2nd quarter someone hit a 3 pointer and the scoreboard operator never credited it. The halftime score was listed as 42-32 when in reality it should have been 42-35 and thus the LIVE LINE was wrong from that point on. I argued my point and ultimately they conceded that "we were both right". Not sure how that is but they made things right as far as I'm concerned.

My biggest concern with BOVADA is the bias they show towards certain players/posters in the community forum. 1 guy in particular who loves to brag about having done the "MOST" player transfers, etc....Hall of Fame Trader, etc can suggestion something and they will bust HELL wide open trying to satisfy him. Maybe he gives em more action or maybe they like to watch his Twitch feed playing slots(with the other 3 people that watch him).