LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Why KYC is a COMPLETE JOKE!

KYC =know your customer.

You can play and deposit many times over a 4 year span for instance, without ever cashing in. No info for KYC is ever asked for all the deposits. Then one day ask for a payout and they come up with Know your customer. You deposited and lost 1000's with them never needing to KYC.. What a farce.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

apply this logic to everything and uve figured out the world
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

KYC is just used as a stall tactic by some books. They aren't required to do it.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    KYC is just used as a stall tactic by some books. They aren't required to do it.
    Seems like every time I find a btc/crypto only book they blow up and get big and then start requiring KYC as they add licenses and become more legitimate.

playerBM
    playerBM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Seems like every time I find a btc/crypto only book they blow up and get big and then start requiring KYC as they add licenses and become more legitimate.

any book asking for KYC when you only depsoit via BTC doesnt deserve your action.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    BOL has never asked me for verification docs. Some places (Like bookmaker) just want to see an ID. Other places want selfies, utility bills, IDs, etc.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Wait until you are asked for the selfie holding your ID, or the selfie holding a piece of paper with your signature, or the selfie holding a copy of today's newspaper, or a selfie holding a piece of paper with a sentence that they have told you to write or...

a Skype call!

I know someone who funded an account partly through inheritance and was asked to provide a copy of the will.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

KYC and SoW will have destroyed UK onshore sports betting by the end of the year, the grey market will clean up

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmonkey View Post
    Wait until you are asked for the selfie holding your ID, or the selfie holding a piece of paper with your signature, or the selfie holding a copy of today's newspaper, or a selfie holding a piece of paper with a sentence that they have told you to write or...

a Skype call!

I know someone who funded an account partly through inheritance and was asked to provide a copy of the will.
    yes brother