winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

legolas.bet scam

Hello dear SBR,deposited yesterday to legolas 3000eur via neteller, after some bets made it 5.200eurfor withdrawal, they wanted documents, sent them and today i received mail from that my account is verified and i can withdraw nowafter trying to login, i see client blocked errorwriting them, they dont give me any informationwaiting for your help theretake care

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Calm down bro, they pay

No need to make a scam accusation already

winner9

it's just shame @lonnie55 ,
    they write you email your account is verified, you are free to withdraw money, than you cant login to your account
    it's really not fair, not expected as i was really shocked and they don't give you information why your account is blocked
    hope to get paid just

lonnie55

I didn't hear anything negative so far. Quite the opposite, everyone I know who played there got paid within hours or days. For my part, they paid a 4 digit amount within a day.

Legolasbet has a Scandinavian background, never made one negative experience with such books.

What did the livechat say?

winner9

The account is closed at the moment as extra security checks are being made. Thank you for your understanding.

You will be informed about it once the checks are done.

Have a nice weekend.

for first time see such answer

winner9

Still no update by legolas.

Filled complaint to SBR too, hope they can ask from my name to them.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I wouldn't be suprised if a book with such a name would turn out to be less than A+. Why do people waste time with tin pot books?

LobStarMX
    LobStarMX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Because they not just offer big leagues, maybe, you know...

winner9

Some update to the case:

Thank you for your contact.

We are only doing a security check. Unfortunately, we are not able to open your account during the security check.

We will inform you once the account has been finally checked. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Have a wonderful day!

I don't know really what i should do at this case as they keep ignoring me etc, wrote to SBR a complaint, still no reply
    will be happy if someone can handle the case

winner9

So just an update,

Today just tried to login to my account and i could login but guess what, all of my funds aren't there
    They voided all my winners from last week on ekaterinburg-nadezhda game for 1.7k EUR profit and they kept the lost bets on other games
    And they even don't write me what's wrong there.

Guess this is serious bookmaker to be honest after i used ton of stable betco bookmakers.

Be aware just of these guys!

lonnie55

Sorry to hear that.

I made a 1k bet on American Samoa U23 v Samoa U23 soccer match when IBC had 28 EUR limits the other day and they paid within 24 hours. Didn't hear anything negative so far, so I assumed they were legit. Obv. I was wrong

winner9

Hello, I'm Jessica the team leader here for customer support. The reason of a few bets has been refunded, is due to that you have been playing on matches that was fixed. Legolasbet has the rights to refund bets in such cases, which you can also read about in our terms and conditions.

Fixed game on Europe Supercup Women Basketball with teams like ekaterinburg with budget of 15 mln EUR
    hahahahahaha

winner9

and now again account closed
    they said that they will send me the remaining balance, which still not received and doubt i will receive

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Did you ask them about evidence that match was fixed. That way they can call every match fixed.

Tf1890
    Tf1890's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Wow this is some crazy stuff

winner9

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Did you ask them about evidence that match was fixed. That way they can call every match fixed.
    of course i asked and they told that they will not provide
    they sent my 3350eur as deposit back and closed the account
    2nd time there?
    NO WAY

lonnie55

DearBastian,

It´s with a heavy heart that we inform you that Legolasbet is ceasing operations. Due to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19, and despite every effort in trying to save Legolasbet, the Management has decided to cease the operations with immediate effect. Legolasbet will no longer be able to offer any online gaming services.

You will still be able to access your account at this point, but you will be unable to make deposits or place any bets. Any unsettled bets will be settled soon, whilst long-term bets will be voided, and the stake refunded to the players’ account. Players who still have a balance on their account will of course be able to withdraw their money by following the information on how to proceed with withdrawals, further down.

How to proceed with withdrawals:

Players who have completed the KYC process and gotten their documents approved and have a balance of €30 or higher on their account can request a withdrawal through the cashier.

Players with a balance of under €30 will have to request a manual withdrawal via email to payment@legolas.bet. Please include your BIC/Swift and IBAN details.

Players that are yet to complete the KYC process will have to email payment@legolas.bet, attaching a copy of their ID, proof of address and a bank statement. Players will then be able to request a full withdrawal of their balance once all documents are approved.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your time and loyalty. Should you have any questions about your account, our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

The team at Legolasbet
    Legolas Invest Limited (company registration number C71500) is a limited liability company registered in Malta, a member of the EU since May 2014, whose registered address is Tower Business Centre, Level 3 (Suite 1643) Tower Street Swatar, Birkirkara BKR 4013, MALTA. Legolas Invest Ltd operates this website under the following licenses issued and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) MCA/CL3/1245/2016 issued on the 7th March 2017; MGA/CL1/1467/2017 issued on the 7th March 2018 and MGA/CL2/1469/2017 issued on the 7th of March 2018. Warning: Gambling can be addictive, play responsibly! Legolas Invest Ltd is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling. For more information on Responsible Gaming please click here.