lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    The best way to get your money back from these type of scams is by peer pressuring them with bad reviews and ratings (including here of course) all over the internet and sent them the links and such. But it seems that this company doesn't give a damn about their image and reputation whatsoever thus the chance of getting your money back are very very slim. They best way is to warn others of all their sister sites and any future ones they create if possible.
    Their software and non-limiting practice is absolutely unique. I guess they are well aware of it, so they don't care too much about their reputation on the other hand.

mikkopoika
    mikkopoika's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1528

18bet scam

Everyone scammed by 18bet post your experience here https://www.oddsportal.com/contact/ as that probably will cause losing the partnership.

masteragent101
    masteragent101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    this web site looks exactly the same as 18bet web site. What is the point of having different web sites with different names owned by the same company? Why don't babibet/1bet/18bet/ sportempire owners just focus on development of one of these brands?
    Premium tradings,1bet,18bet,babi bet sports empire and many other have one owner his name is avi shemesh the ex owner of 10bet these sites are operated from Bulgaria.This guy has made billions from online gambling.His sites have a history of scamming people if they win.
    They will use everytrick on the book to fool you.

lonnie55

Delasport
    Office Park Plovdiv
    Bulevard Svoboda 65a, Plovdiv, Plovdiv 4002, BG
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/delasport/

Avi Shemesh, the owner of Delasport:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/avi-shemesh-09b8825/

http://archive.is/RPOpG

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Some time ago I advice that sbtech bookmakers getting much worse against customers but as usual people know better

Bartys
    Bartys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

We have decided to remove them from OddsPortal.

Jan Bartonicek
    OddsPortal.com
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Bartys 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

masteragent101 gave Bartys 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ilya Gorbunov gave Bartys 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55, and Ilya Gorbunov

curry2211
    curry2211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2316

Quote Originally Posted by Bartys View Post

Jan Bartonicek
    OddsPortal.com
    Im very suprised! Thats a good decision. dont get me wrong, i really appreciate your service and I know you have to make money, but that you remove a paying customer because of its reputation suprises me. The obvious question when will you remove 1xbet?

lonnie55

Jan Bartonicek
    OddsPortal.com
    This is at least something! Well done!

masteragent101

Jan Bartonicek
    OddsPortal.com
    Well done Bartys.They have scammed hundreds of people.including me.They are the worst of defrouding people.their licence should be revoked too.

lonnie55

Last edited by lonnie55; 01-08-20 at 09:51 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Bartys
    Bartys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

We do not want to display untrustworthy bookmakers on our site and in the past we stopped cooperation with some of them. As you know trust is very important in this business. We have worked with 18Bet almost 10 years without any problem.

1xbet - We received some players complaints in the past years. We have communicated it with them and almost all were solved. I think that they are more reliable now. We haven't heard about any player's problem more than a year. You can see their advertisement on the stadium of top football leagues. They sponsor some teams.

I do not think that players should be worry to bet in this company. Or am I wrong?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11844

You are.

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    You are.
    Definitely.

lonnie55

So maybe we should recommend every player to use an Oddsportal reflink before registering at 1xbet if it is true that you resolved any issue which is hard to believe to be honest - no offense

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

We do not want to display untrustworthy bookmakers on our site and in the past we stopped cooperation with some of them. As you know trust is very important in this business. We have worked with 18Bet almost 10 years without any problem.

1xbet - We received some players complaints in the past years. We have communicated it with them and almost all were solved. I think that they are more reliable now. We haven't heard about any player's problem more than a year. You can see their advertisement on the stadium of top football leagues. They sponsor some teams.

I do not think that players should be worry to bet in this company. Or am I wrong?
    Instead of scam books like 1xbet could you please add some good books to oddsportal like 5dimes, bookmaker.eu, betonline? Thank you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Kudos to Oddsportal.

I think it is interesting Bartys has not heard of all the 1xbet problems posters here talk about. We need to be careful to not convince ourselves in an echo chamber and his comment should make us pause and think.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bartys

masteragent101

[QUOTE=Optional;29182225]Kudos to Oddsportal.

I think it is interesting Bartys has not heard of all the 1xbet problems posters here talk about. We need to be careful to not convince ourselves in an echo chamber and his comment should make us pause and think.[/QUOTE
    Hello moderator are you going to downgrade or blacklist them here at Sbr
    They totally deserve.I just filed a complain with Malta gaming authority and i am very positive i will win the case.they stole from me openly too.
    Check also how many complains they have at trustpilot too.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by masteragent101 View Post
    Hello moderator are you going to downgrade or blacklist them here at Sbr
    They totally deserve.I just filed a complain with Malta gaming authority and i am very positive i will win the case.they stole from me openly too.
    Check also how many complains they have at trustpilot too.
    They have never qualified for any rating here in the past.

I have suggested a blacklisting is warranted. Trouble is that in every case 18bet come back claiming the player has done it themselves and offers "proof". Apart from the obvious pattern, there is no hard evidence to back up that suggestion.

One of our senior admin people is taking over all these matters as a group and will see if they can come up with something, and probably blacklist then if they cant.

mikkopoika

Complaining to MGA is useless. I provided them evidence with a customer service representative telling me that I only have one account which I since used with success until the closure last summer. MGA has never given a shit according to my experience this one being my other experience https://game-protect.com/gamebet-scam/ The multi account accusation at 18bet is probably the most used scam by them. Besides it is so transparent scam because they paid me earlier with this only account even a bigger sum than they owe this time.

mikkopoika

included should be responsible MGA workers like Kristian Hans Cassar
    Last edited by mikkopoika; 01-12-20 at 09:07 AM.

bet-lag
    bet-lag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

18Bet scammed $700 from me. I know it's not a big amount but it was the first time I beat a really large rollover and worked hard for it only to have it revoked due to unreasonable reasons.

Do not make the same mistake as me. If you love your hard earned money, STAY AWAY FROM 18BET!!

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Hi guys, sorry I took quite a long break from this thread, I actually forgot about it for some time.
    We do not want to display untrustworthy bookmakers on our site
    This is great news, at least a few less people will stop having similar events happen to them as what has been mentioned in this thread.
    RE: 1xBet, there are too many unsolved complaints on here to count.

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by mikkopoika View Post
    Complaining to MGA is useless. I provided them evidence with a customer service representative telling me that I only have one account which I since used with success until the closure last summer. MGA has never given a shit according to my experience this one being my other experience https://game-protect.com/gamebet-scam/ The multi account accusation at 18bet is probably the most used scam by them. Besides it is so transparent scam because they paid me earlier with this only account even a bigger sum than they owe this time.
    Yeah, MGA don't give a f**k. It's either that, or their employees are thick as s**t.

Judging from the response that I got from them, it's extremely hard to tell which one it is.

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by bet-lag View Post
    18Bet scammed $700 from me. I know it's not a big amount but it was the first time I beat a really large rollover and worked hard for it only to have it revoked due to unreasonable reasons.

Do not make the same mistake as me. If you love your hard earned money, STAY AWAY FROM 18BET!!
    Any money STOLEN, is worth mentioning.

What happened?

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They have never qualified for any rating here in the past.

I have suggested a blacklisting is warranted. Trouble is that in every case 18bet come back claiming the player has done it themselves and offers "proof". Apart from the obvious pattern, there is no hard evidence to back up that suggestion.

One of our senior admin people is taking over all these matters as a group and will see if they can come up with something, and probably blacklist then if they cant.
    Nice work on putting them forward for being blacklisted.

If this wasn't a scam shop and some 'bad employees' were trying to run a scam, then I can't see how they haven't been found out yet.
    So, it leads me to think that either it's a scam book or the people above are turning a blind eye, or orchestrating it.

When they offer "proof" what has actually been offered? And did SBR ever take them up on the offer of "proof"?

I remember before you said that one of their claims was just accepted without proof because they are a big company, but what about the rest?

I tried to get proof from them....I asked them, which they can easily fake, but they just ignored instead.

And I asked MGA to help me get proof, but they either didn't read it (or understand it) or they just straight up ignored that request.

KittiP

I put the chances of any of us getting our money back now as pretty much 0.

These scumbags have shown exactly the types of people they are so unless we have big pockets to take legal action, then the only other way to get justice is to take illegal action, which will obviously result in us getting in trouble and not them.

So, if you were them, how long would you keep the scam up, until you close down and then start running it on another book?

KittiP

After reading on here for a few months, it seems like there are only a handful of books that can run an honest company.

Do you think this will help push people toward decentralised betting?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post

Nice work on putting them forward for being blacklisted.

If this wasn't a scam shop and some 'bad employees' were trying to run a scam, then I can't see how they haven't been found out yet.
    So, it leads me to think that either it's a scam book or the people above are turning a blind eye, or orchestrating it.

When they offer "proof" what has actually been offered? And did SBR ever take them up on the offer of "proof"?

I remember before you said that one of their claims was just accepted without proof because they are a big company, but what about the rest?

I tried to get proof from them....I asked them, which they can easily fake, but they just ignored instead.

And I asked MGA to help me get proof, but they either didn't read it (or understand it) or they just straight up ignored that request.
    They usually send screen shots of their admin system showing the IPs used to place the bets and basically say our security has determined the IP range and location are the same as the users previous activity. And if we look at the IPs, they appear correct.

Would you please PM me the 18bet account number on your SBR complaint, so I can make sure it's on the list?

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They usually send screen shots of their admin system showing the IPs used to place the bets and basically say our security has determined the IP range and location are the same as the users previous activity. And if we look at the IPs, they appear correct.

Would you please PM me the 18bet account number on your SBR complaint, so I can make sure it's on the list?
    Ah okay, I would guess that some of them could indeed be multi-accounters trying to scam 18bet.

And the rest 18bet could have just forged the screenshots or changed the data in their backend. Hard to tell.

Sure, Ill try to find that info now and send it to you in pm.

Thanks for the continued support

Good luck to anyone else that has been scammed by 18bet or their sister sites.

lonnie55

Ah okay, I would guess that some of them could indeed be multi-accounters trying to scam 18bet.
    Multiple accounts at 18bet for what? Just for their shitty bonus?

Optional

Although their "proof" looks plausible each time, there has just been too many with the same MO to believe them.

Possibly some people are genuinely caught, but I'd guess that is a small minority. If they even really try to do genuine player management like other books.

bet-lag
    bet-lag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

Any money STOLEN, is worth mentioning.

What happened?
    Apparently they have a line in the terms and conditions saying that my bet size should be in the same range until rollover is completed.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bet-lag View Post

Apparently they have a line in the terms and conditions saying that my bet size should be in the same range until rollover is completed.
    They do. Without double checking wording, it basically says if you make a big bet and win first up, then try to complete rollover with small bets, they consider this bonus abuse.

mikkopoika

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BO...-mTbtd8Tq6DDiQ

There is a conversation I had 2018 and after that two skrill withdrawals with success during the same year but 2019 couldnīt get anything any more because of the false accusation about multiple accounts. Instead of paying me my account was closed without even deposit refunded.
    Last edited by mikkopoika; 01-14-20 at 02:10 AM.

lonnie55

Make sure you also file a complaint with:

https://madre-online.eu/file-a-claim/

It's the only ADR service that at least replied to my complaint

First ... 67891011 Last