ChiTownOffset
    ChiTownOffset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Bovada Log-in Issues

Hey guys,

I’ve been a bovada member for a while. I have never had a problem with deposits or withdrawals and the betting options are great. The past week has been weird with their site though. For some reason it keeps telling me my password is incorrect when I know it’s clearly correct. I chatted with customer service and they gave me a reset which worked for a few hours and then the problem happened again. I chatted again with live support and went through the same exact process and got another password reset. This was on Saturday and it was working fine from my phone and computer but the day after I got the same error message on my phone and now I can only log in on my computer. Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Haven't seen any other reports so far.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9896

I've had similar issues when I login by phone. If I use Chrome or Firefox, I get the login failure. If I use IE, I login fine.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I am constantly having login issues at both Bovada and their sister site Ignition poker. Lost track of how many times I've had to do a reset through customer service. I thought it was just me and possibly something to do with the fact that I use an Amazon kindle. If a solution is forthcoming I'd appreciate you posting it on this thread....thanx

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Mind boggling how they have an A+ rating. Took 3 1/2 days to get paid. All the other A+ books pay in less than 3 1/2 hours. Constant log in/site glitches. No reload bonuses. Terrible baseball odds...all the other sites have 10 cent baseball while their's are 20. Doesn't show you what the max bet is in the bet slip. More like a C+ book..

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by TourLooper View Post
    Mind boggling how they have an A+ rating. Took 3 1/2 days to get paid. All the other A+ books pay in less than 3 1/2 hours. Constant log in/site glitches. No reload bonuses. Terrible baseball odds...all the other sites have 10 cent baseball while their's are 20. Doesn't show you what the max bet is in the bet slip. More like a C+ book..
    They paid me in 90 minutes after the March Madness championship and in a few hours this summer after paying a prop. I just got a reload bonus offer 100% with a 5x rollover up to $500 (however I don't take bonuses). Yes their odds in general are not good, but they are good to comparison shop with since their dog ML odds can be better than the other books.

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

They should pay everybody the same speed. I gave them 20k in action and finished up 3 or 4. No need to hold my money. That reload bonus was a one time deal. I shop too and they always seem to be right smack in the middle. A game on Heritage or LowVig will be -135/+125 and Bovada will be -140/+120 so it doesn't matter which side you like. That site is a waste of time for me..