alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

1bet didn’t pay 2000 Euro, pull the time, it’s really C+ rating?

May 2016 open account at 1bet.com and it was verified before first payout at 2016
    January 2018 – another request of documents and fully verified again
    27 April 2018 – after my payout, they requested new documents + me holding passport next to my face I’ve sent them this documents immediately in 20-30 minutes after email
    During 30 April – 4 May I've sent emails everyday asking why is so long delay with the checking few photos? And what is the time frame?
    Answer: no timeframe, they are under review. Really, they need one week to review one photo?

Okay, 5 May I’ve received it the live chat confirmation that my documents checked and I’ll receive money soon, but they have technical issues, and again no time frames for my Skrill payout.
    6 May – technical issues again
    7 May – I sent them email that will fill complaint form in this forum and some other about this situation
    After this, they asked me “We would like to inform you that in order to secure your account, we will need you to send us a photo of a notarized proof of identification"

So, this is their answer for my complaint.

Okay, I spoiled the day and go to the notary to make this documents and sent to them.

I need your help. Really this bookie is C+ ? It’s normal to do as they want with no time frames, with pulling time in such way? I guess, they will try to do again something (any other request of documents) not to pay me. Do I need now to fill the complaint form in SBR now? Could someone downgrade their rating? I’ve photo proof and make a video of my account fearing that they do something with it.
    Last edited by alex_as; 05-09-18 at 03:50 PM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Strange. Never experienced a single problem in years with 18bet (which is a brand from Delasport as well). I'm doing 4 digit payouts on a monthly basis and each of it has gone through within 24 hours. Last deposit was more than a year ago.

18bet even has been selected by Sportmarket.com, deemed to be a serious and reliable agent for Asian books + betting exchanges.

I would not go so far to rate them A or B but in terms of paying they never made any troubles.

alex_as

I also play regulary all this years at 1bet, no problems with payouts and support. But something is changed. I think they have problems with money, so in such way they try to pull the time. Maybe because I won few thousands, they decided to make everything they can to revenge me

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by alex_as View Post
    But something is changed. I think they have problems with money, so in such way they try to pull the time.
    I hope you're not right. I'm sure they are losing a lot of money right now but I hoped they'd just get back to their old software instead of stalling payouts mhm

flobot
    flobot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

I withdraw monthly from 18bet too for like half a year now. Last week they requested documents even though I had already been verified before and called their customer support once or twice with identity verification on phone.

It was a bigger withdrawal than usually so maybe thats why they tried to get some reassurance. Verification went fine though and they paid like 4 days after request.

Its a shame they are offered on molly now

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

1xbet is garbage. Nobody should play there. Ever.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Thread is about 1bet. Not 18bet, or 1xbet :-)

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Thread is about 1bet. Not 18bet, or 1xbet :-)
    1bet = 18bet

winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Waiting for my withdrawal from 2000eur from 4 days.Allthough my account has been verified, the deposit was rollovered 5x , they still don't send my money.They clearly told me , within 48 hours all withdrawals have been processed, but again nothing.Will be happy if you can assist me.Take care

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by winner9 View Post
    Waiting for my withdrawal from 2000eur from 4 days.Allthough my account has been verified, the deposit was rollovered 5x , they still don't send my money.They clearly told me , within 48 hours all withdrawals have been processed, but again nothing.Will be happy if you can assist me.Take care
    What does their live chat say?

winner9

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    What does their live chat say?
    Our financial department will revise it etc. Always the same bullshit.
    I don't know how slow they can be when 18bet and babibet could pay in 2-3 hours sometimes.
    4 days for such bookmaker is too much, so I will be happy SBR to assist me in this case.
    Take care

winner9

I will repeat it again,

The power of SBR really exists.
    After so long waiting, before mins i just received my money.
    I hope at my 2nd withdrawal, i will not have some problems.

Thanks to all again.

Keep going SBR !

alex_as

I made a complaint 2 days ago at SBR and also sent all new documents to 1bet payment team

Nothing change - no money, no answer for my payout 27 April. SBR must to do something with rating of 1bet - if they can't pay normally money - let's downgrade rating. Technical problems, revising documents is a bullshit. Confirming that your account verified 3rd time and after 2 days asking notorial documents (that cost money and my time) is an absolute bullshit
    Last edited by alex_as; 05-09-18 at 03:53 PM.

alex_as

+2 days and still no answer from anybody, what to do? any ideas?

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I requested 1100 EUR skrill withdrawal from 18bet 2 days ago and i have not received it yet.

I signed up years ago , and the prior withdrawals were processed within 24hours.

I will wait another 2 days and if not received yet , will submit a SBR complaint.

lonnie55

let's hope they are not on the way to get broke...

alex_as

In few hours after my post on Facebook, I received email that my account was fully verified (4th time and second time during last week) with excuses, but they didn't pay my pending payment from 27 April and rejected it. Incredibly

I don't know why, maybe it's more convenient to pull the time again, telling that you've just make a payout...

alex_as

UPD: In 30 minutes after new withdrawal they pay money to my Skrill

In my opinion it's not normal that company with rating C+ can't check documents during 5 business days. I will continue to play at 1bet, but it's seems dangerous nowdays to keep a lot of money on account.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I threatened 18bet in live chat that i would write all over online forum if i would not get the payout within 24hours.
    Guess what ? They sent the money instantly within 2 minutes.

alex_as

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    I threatened 18bet in live chat that i would write all over online forum if i would not get the payout within 24hours.
    Guess what ? They sent the money instantly within 2 minutes.
    Good, so they really pull the time if it's possible

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

That's why with lower rated bookies you should always start with a very small withdrawal and if that goes through you can immediatelly request withdrawing the rest and when suddenly they start giving you shit you can be 100% sure it's not because of "technical issues" or because you're not properly verified.

flobot
    flobot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Maybe interesting for some that 18bet have changed their owners: https://www.authorisation.mga.org.mt...c329&details=1

Silve99
    Silve99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Same problem...

Quote Originally Posted by alex_as View Post
    May 2016 open account at 1bet.com and it was verified before first payout at 2016
    January 2018 – another request of documents and fully verified again
    27 April 2018 – after my payout, they requested new documents + me holding passport next to my face I’ve sent them this documents immediately in 20-30 minutes after email
    During 30 April – 4 May I've sent emails everyday asking why is so long delay with the checking few photos? And what is the time frame?
    Answer: no timeframe, they are under review. Really, they need one week to review one photo?

Okay, 5 May I’ve received it the live chat confirmation that my documents checked and I’ll receive money soon, but they have technical issues, and again no time frames for my Skrill payout.
    6 May – technical issues again
    7 May – I sent them email that will fill complaint form in this forum and some other about this situation
    After this, they asked me “We would like to inform you that in order to secure your account, we will need you to send us a photo of a notarized proof of identification"

So, this is their answer for my complaint.

Okay, I spoiled the day and go to the notary to make this documents and sent to them.

I need your help. Really this bookie is C+ ? It’s normal to do as they want with no time frames, with pulling time in such way? I guess, they will try to do again something (any other request of documents) not to pay me. Do I need now to fill the complaint form in SBR now? Could someone downgrade their rating? I’ve photo proof and make a video of my account fearing that they do something with it.
    I have the same problem with babibet,i see thatthey use the same platform and in their contact form they are under delasport... so all the same...

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Silve99 View Post
    I have the same problem with babibet,i see thatthey use the same platform and in their contact form they are under delasport... so all the same...
    No, Delasport is the software provider. 1bet and 18bet used to be operated by Delasport but as flobot already mentioned 18bet seems to have a new owner (Shark 77 Ltd) whilst Babibet is operated by Sprint Technologies N.V