wingspan83
    wingspan83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

How much money do you have to win from Sports Interaction before they limit you?

Up about $3000 USD this season betting on the NFL. I'd like to think that I'm not a fish. Most of my plays beat the closing line. Avg bet size about $500

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

So your up 6 units in NFL. Doubt anyone cares about NFL action. If that is all you bet, I wouldn't worry about it, but i've never played with sports interaction

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

It was thought to be $15,000 when they were in the US market, although I know at least one person who won quite a bit more than that and was never booted, until they changed their US account holder policy.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i knew someone who got limited at 10k but he was betting hockey and baseball

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by wingspan83 View Post
    Up about $3000 USD this season betting on the NFL. I'd like to think that I'm not a fish. Most of my plays beat the closing line. Avg bet size about $500
    The real question is... why are you doing business with SI?

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

It might be random, got limit like 3 times, 2 time got limit lifted. Now it is 10% of normal limit. I only bet mma.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    It might be random, got limit like 3 times, 2 time got limit lifted. Now it is 10% of normal limit. I only bet mma.
    Wow, I've never heard of them or any other book raising limits. How did you get them to do that?

I agree that getting limited or banned at SIA might be random. I've heard $8k I've heard $15k or more. I think it has do do with a combination of the time of year (ie. after Super Bowl), and if you bet a lot of Hockey and Baseball. Also my guess is that if business is good for them the leash is probably a little longer. Hard to say how business has been there, but they don't take bitcoin so could be slow in comparison to past years.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I always heard BookMaker has never kicked anyone out as if that was a big deal. The question is, have they ever limited anyone? I ask because BookMaker is one of the few who doesn't have rules that stipulate you must be a recreational player

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

I hit every soft line there for 100 usd . After my winnings reached 10000 they showed me the door. Not sure if they still let you beat them for such a long time. I played with them 4-5 years ago.

juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Is sports interaction a legit site?

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    Yes, absolutely.

BAUS

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    Yes, totally legit. It's a trustworthy book, just not for big time pros. It's great If you're a casual punter, or a small time pro.