Sportwetter84
    Sportwetter84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 866

Betser: SCAM ALERT

A warning, do not bet with Betser. I had an account there, got some free bets and thus some bonus money. If you make bets with bonus money as well as real money all money will be turned into bonus money with high rollovers.
    After I won a reasonable amount with the bonus they added the term to their T&Cs that you were not allowed to bet more than 50$ with a bonus active. So now they have confiscated 2000 Euro of my balance on this term they have retroactively smeared into their terms (it looks ridiculous). Out of this money roughly 600 Euro would have been a real money balance if not for their absurd terms.

Their regulator, the MGA, seems to back this behaviour.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Sportwetter84 View Post
    After I won a reasonable amount with the bonus they added the term to their T&Cs that you were not allowed to bet more than 50$ with a bonus active.
    Do you have proof?

Sportwetter84
    Sportwetter84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 866

unfortunately I only have screenshots of parts of the original conditions, as they added this in hindsight it is difficult to prove that it was not there, but I doubt this matters for anything. When I told them I had screenshots of their T&Cs they said it was at a different place before... sure.
    I looked through the conditions multiple times and it was not there, I even told them in chat earlier it was not there and they could not tell me a term. It is term 6.18. now, it s more or less smeared below a part where it does not belong, they did not even use the last couple of weeks to make it look legit. But still, at this position I would have seen it, as I went over terms multiple times after they told me in chat I had violated this non-existing term.

https://www.betser.com/de/general-terms-conditions

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Where are people finding these crappy books? And why don't people do a little research to see if they're on the up and up?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Fourteen years ago, when I first got into this internet gambling thing, I only used a handful of books, partly because I couldn't fully fund a bunch, and partly out of fear.

To this day, I still am fine with my decision to not go out of the top five or six US-facing books. Never burned. Only a couple differences of opinion. Knock on wood.