spartan21
    spartan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Anybody have experience with xbet.ag? (Not 1xbet) pretty sure they owned by mybookie. Successfully received bitcoin withdrawal last week for 5k in 3 days. I also made request for wire transfer for 5k that same day (Sunday 11/25) today would be the 6th business day and still no funds in my bank account. They claim processors are delayed and could because of holidays. Any feedback with wire transfers sometimes taking longer?
    Last edited by spartan21; 12-06-17 at 12:23 PM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13743

It's same site as mybookie. They even advertise it in their mailers. I'd be hesitant to keep $10k on Mybookie.

spartan21

Something doesn't seem right. I'm waiting on 10k. (5k in bitcoin and 5k wire transfer) they told me this morning the wire transfer would be in tomorrow(would be 7th business day) and the bitcoin would be processed today. (3rd business day) Still no bitcoin. I called again about an hour ago and they said the bitcoin would be processed shortly so we'll see.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13743

Quote Originally Posted by spartan21 View Post
    Something doesn't seem right. I'm waiting on 10k. (5k in bitcoin and 5k wire transfer) they told me this morning the wire transfer would be in tomorrow(would be 7th business day) and the bitcoin would be processed today. (3rd business day) Still no bitcoin. I called again about an hour ago and they said the bitcoin would be processed shortly so we'll see.
    People have been paid but it's never easy with them. Once you get your money I'd move on to a better site like Betonline/Bookmaker/Heritage

spartan21

Still no bitcoin or wire transfer. Is anybody else having trouble due to high traffic with bitcoin? It's been 90 hours.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by spartan21 View Post
    Still no bitcoin or wire transfer. Is anybody else having trouble due to high traffic with bitcoin? It's been 90 hours.
    Yes, a lot of people posting about delays at the moment.