Tom Dry
    Tom Dry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Want to bet with Pinnacle from UK...but how?

As per the subject. Any clues, people? I intend to be betting on snooker.

Thanks,

T

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Go to AsianConnect website and they will let you open PinnacleSports account, where you have Pinnacle odds.

Tom Dry
    Tom Dry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Thanks for your reply. I would be reassured if people on here could vouch for the reliability of AsianConnect. How do I know that they will return my money?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

They are a reliable agent and have been in business for many years.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

or if you just do straight bets try Fairlay...they are fastest payer instant BTC withdrawals and clone pinny odds

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Dry View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I would be reassured if people on here could vouch for the reliability of AsianConnect. How do I know that they will return my money?
    Cannot offer a guarantee for them, but they have a lot of clients and very few complaints.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Asian Connect the best way to go

BIG TIME

owain
    owain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

betting with an agent from the uk

The other betting forum I look at does not allow me to access it's betting agent thread unless I use a VPN, and does not allow me to post questions concerning betting with an agent from the UK. So from that I have the impression that using a betting agent to bet with books that are unlicenced in the UK is at worst, illegal, and at best , a grey area, where until the law is clarified, my funds are possibly at risk of confiscation.
    Can someone tell me what the situation is, and whether it's safe to use asianconnect?
    Apologies if I should have posted this in the newbie thread.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Its not illegal at all, its just that you will be using unregulated books that dont have the protection of the UK gambling commission, not that the "protection" is worth anything anyway IMHO

owain
    owain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Thanks.

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Dry View Post
    Join Premium Tradings, reliable agent. but first find lawyer for yourself

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by owain View Post
    The other betting forum I look at does not allow me to access it's betting agent thread unless I use a VPN, and does not allow me to post questions concerning betting with an agent from the UK. So from that I have the impression that using a betting agent to bet with books that are unlicenced in the UK is at worst, illegal, and at best , a grey area, where until the law is clarified, my funds are possibly at risk of confiscation.
    Can someone tell me what the situation is, and whether it's safe to use asianconnect?
    Apologies if I should have posted this in the newbie thread.
    It's illegal in UK for books not licensed by the UKGC to service UK citizens. I don't think as a player you are doing anything illegal.

The reason for only allowing users with a VPN is to ensure only people willing to go to that effort can get the info. Whatever you say to new users some will always just ignore it and it's just too much hassle to deal with those users for both the book/agent and forum. As far as not mentioning UK, some books do not want to break UK laws and whilst not sanctioning UK users skirting the rules by using an agent, it's allowed as long as "the book dosn't know". So they dont want users openly discussing their agent deals in public.

As far as Asianconnect and Pinny. You need to signup as a bitcoin only user, use a VPN to access to the Pinbet88.com site they offer as the pinny frontend for their clients and not discuss your location with them. They wont ask where you are if you signup as bitcoin only but they will close your account if you tell them you are in a banned jurisdiction. They have not confiscated any players money due to this reason that I know of.

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

I think Asianconnect don't care where users coming from, but there are some financial cases.
    When you use e-wallets and bank wires deposit methods Assianconnect will easily catched by some Radars, but if you use bitcoin these Radars can't identify who is sender and who is receiver.
    use Asianconnect.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

The brokers that offer Pinnacle also offer books like Matchbook and Betfair with better commission rates, so ewallets wont know that you are not using a UKGC approved betting site.

harveysucks2018
    harveysucks2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I like pinny

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

assianconnect bitcoin