pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

1xbet scam book

Hello everyone

I just sent an 1xbet compliants

This absurd scam book confiscated my money with no any reason after i past all skype interview and sending docs via ground mail

I just hope in SBR now. I can assure you that i use only my own account but they do not believe i am the person who realy use my account....crazy

they sent me this:

Hello, please be advised that we have made a decision to stop our cooperation with you and to close your betting account pursuant to Article 32 p.2 of the Rules of our betting company.This decision has been made following a thorough investigation carried out by our security team.As a result of the investigation, we have reason to believe that all bets on sporting events made from this betting account were not placed by you, which is in direct violation of the article specified above.Please do not create any new accounts at our betting company.Considering that your actions are in gross violation of the rules of our company, this decision is final and will not be subject to a review. Any queries received from you regarding the blocking will be ignored by our support team

Is there any wat to get my moeny back? They do not answer to my mail
    Last edited by pulcino87; 11-08-16 at 08:53 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Be careful telling them you are a professional gambler, as that can be grounds to close your account as they say no pros in their terms. (as subjective as that may be)

1xbet do talk to SBR so your agent should be able to get more info for you.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by pulcino87 View Post
    Hello everyone

I just sent an 1xbet compliants

This absurd scam book confiscated my money with no any reason after i past all skype interview and sending docs via ground mail

I just hope in SBR now. I can assure you that i use only my own account, I am a professional gambler since ten years but they do not believe i am the person who realy use my account....crazy

they sent me this:

Hello, please be advised that we have made a decision to stop our cooperation with you and to close your betting account pursuant to Article 32 p.2 of the Rules of our betting company.This decision has been made following a thorough investigation carried out by our security team.As a result of the investigation, we have reason to believe that all bets on sporting events made from this betting account were not placed by you, which is in direct violation of the article specified above.Please do not create any new accounts at our betting company.Considering that your actions are in gross violation of the rules of our company, this decision is final and will not be subject to a review. Any queries received from you regarding the blocking will be ignored by our support team

Is there any wat to get my moeny back? They do not answer to my mail
    Nobody whatsoever should be playing with this bookmaker that is obviously in dire straits and messes people about in epic proportions if you have even a modest balance. But especially if you're a "professional gambler", you more than anybody should have done your research and realised that this bookmaker is to be avoided at all costs. Whether you get your money from these cowboys or not, you really need to review your bookmaker researching, as if you keep on playing with any more bookmakers of this awful calibre, you won't be a "professional gambler" for much longer, as you will have chucked all of your bankroll down the river with other dodgy and scam bookmakers.

pulcino87

i agree luctens....but i was sure that only multiaccount and similar could have such as problem

but i have only one account with them

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by pulcino87 View Post
    i agree luctens....but i was sure that only multiaccount and similar could have such as problem

but i have only one account with them
    It doesn't matter, a dodgy bookmaker is a dodgy bookmaker, and whether you have multiple accounts or not, if you have even a modest balance, they'll find some trick in the book to try and confiscate your money.
    Last edited by luctens; 11-08-16 at 09:07 AM.

pulcino87

that's just what happen....

pitrs
    pitrs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You can say good bye to your money. 1xbet is a scam book. They stole over 3000 EUR from me last year just because I won a significant amount of money. They lied, that I was multiaccounting (which I was not and the never gave any proofs). There is no way you can get it from those thieves and noone can help you with them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Scam book

stay away