1. #1
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Betodds.ag payout problem

    Have been playing there for a while. Customer service was great and fast payouts. Until recently I had couple good weeks and they decided not to take my bets anymore and I'm totally fine with that. As of right now, I have a balance of $6300 and they agreed to pay $1000 every Monday via btc until balance paid off. I didn't get paid this Monday and I'm not getting any response back from customer service..

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,412
    Betpoints: 186677

    If you would like to submit a sportsbook complaint form SBR may be able to help you out
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Thanks Opti, I just spoke to a different person on live chat and he got me paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

  4. #4
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,936
    Betpoints: 3125

    Quote Originally Posted by ParacelIslands View Post
    Thanks Opti, I just spoke to a different person on live chat and he got me paid.
    everything? or just $1,000?

  5. #5
    DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-12
    Posts: 358
    Betpoints: 7264

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    everything? or just $1,000?
    I think he got paid $1000

  6. #6
    TheCon
    TheCon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-16
    Posts: 53
    Betpoints: 30

    "they agreed to pay $1000 every Monday via btc until balance paid off"

    Its really came to that point where they agree to pay you? SMH they have zero problem taking your $$$ money though.

    OP glad to hear you got your money at least though.

  7. #7
    Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-10
    Posts: 873
    Betpoints: 96

    I have had an unpleasant experience with betodds.ag part. After depositing over $3000 by ** and bitcoin over the past 4 months, I was able to slowly run my balance up to $6,436.00 and complete my rollover. Last Wednesday July 20, 2016 I discovered that my account was closed. I called them to see why my account was closed. I was told by Mark that he didnít know the reason that why it was closed. But they donít just close accounts for no reason and that if they close the account they have every right to confiscate the funds. The next day requested a payout by bitcoin for my balance, I was told by their customer service representative Mark that bitcoin was not an option for me, since I didnít make all of my deposits by bitcoin. Mark also told me that I would not be eligible for a free monthly payout since I had my account closed and that I would have to pay $50 for the courier service for up to $5000.00, even though bitcoin would have been free. So feeling that I had no other choice I decided to request a $5000 payout by courier, which I have received. Then this morning I decided to try to withdraw my remaining balance of $1386. I was told again by mark that the free bitcoin was not an option for me. I would have to withdraw $1000 by courier at a cost of $50 and to withdraw the remaining amount of $300 at a cost of $35. I explained to mark that I didnít think it was fair that they were charging me fees on a withdrawal that should have been completed by bitcoin for free. Also I told mark that I didnít think it was fair that they charge me withdrawal fees when I my account was closed and was forced to withdraw my funds. So I am being charged $135.00 in withdrawal fees that I should have never been charged. Also, I am being locked out of my account for essentially no reason.

  8. #8
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,412
    Betpoints: 186677

    Annoying to be be booted and also hit with unexpected withdraw fees. But 2% isn't over the top and it sounds like they are paying banned players fairly quickly at least.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    Mike1029
    Mike1029's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-14
    Posts: 221
    Betpoints: 378

    I just receive a payout from them for $4,200. It took a while but I did get it. Just a FYI.

  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,412
    Betpoints: 186677

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1029 View Post
    I just receive a payout from them for $4,200. It took a while but I did get it. Just a FYI.
    Thanks for the info Mike.

    How long was a while? Funny that they are slow for customers and fast for people they dont want!

    Would you mind adding the details to the payout report thread?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 5163

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1029 View Post
    I just receive a payout from them for $4,200. It took a while but I did get it. Just a FYI.
    When you say it took awhile, do you mean like 1 week? LOL, I really doubt they are slow paying anyone. But, nice work winning 4 figs and getting paid! Nothing like waiting for weeks to get less than 1k from an A+ rated book, but a B rated book closes an account and pays more money in less time. You can't make this shit up.

  12. #12
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 5163

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks for the info Mike.

    How long was a while? Funny that they are slow for customers and fast for people they dont want!

    Would you mind adding the details to the payout report thread?
    Interesting comment Opti, any evidence to support your claim any customer (still playing) getting slowed paid by BO? Again, doubtful. Unless you're flush with their customers complaints...I could be wrong.

  13. #13
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,412
    Betpoints: 186677

    Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post

    Interesting comment Opti, any evidence to support your claim any customer (still playing) getting slowed paid by BO? Again, doubtful. Unless you're flush with their customers complaints...I could be wrong.
    I didn't make any claim about them being slow. Mike did, and my comment was meant to say that sounds strange. Which is why I asked him to clarify what he means by slow.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-10
    Posts: 873
    Betpoints: 96

    my criticism of this book is that they seem to be short money. i would be leery of a book that boots its clients so quickly for no reason, other than asking for a payout

  15. #15
    InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-12
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 5163

    Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    my criticism of this book is that they seem to be short money. i would be leery of a book that boots its clients so quickly for no reason, other than asking for a payout
    That sounds like a guess, not a criticism. Have you ever been booted from a book before HC? Money seems like the last thing they're having problems with, if you read all the post on this thread, sort of where I was going with my previous comments. There has to be a reason why they booted you and they paid you, so they pay winners. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion. Now send us some winning picks

Top