Canyoubelieveit
    Canyoubelieveit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

1xbet - scam

Hello,

I am playing online since a long time and have seen tons of shit from bookies, but what happened recently on 1xbet is just scandalous, I am writing this here not as request of help, as I know that Russian bookies do not give a shit about regulations and laws at all. What happened can be proved by me upon request, I have screenshots and all possible conversations between me and their support. The amount it is about is not huge, its like 300 USD, still, it is a scam.

A few days ago I saw a game interesting for me, South Africa U19 - Eskisehirspor U19, comparing their squads etc. as well as the fact, that the match was in SA, I decided placing several bets on SA U19 as the odds on them were value according to my understanding. A few hours later the game ended, 2-2, bets lost. Ok, bad luck I guess. I always double check the results of the games I played due to bad experience. Then I suddenly see, that there was no such game but South Africa U19 - Galatasaray U19. Well, all sites I checked on confirmed the same, there was never a game of SA vs. Eskisehirspor. So I contacted the support, making sure to make a screenshot of the betslips in my account before. I explained them, that knowing SA will play a European top teams youth, id never have played this bet, because, who is Eskisehirspor and who is penetrating Galatasaray, right?
    Support demanded screenshot of the bets, I sent. The next day they come back with saying, that hey, it was a technical glitch, they now corrected it to Galatasaray and that I wont get my money back. At the same time, they voided (a won) tennis bet I played, because the first name of one of the players has been mistaken by them, stating that according to their T&C, this is reason to void the bet. Well...I asked them what the difference between the football match and the tennis match was, they then replied, their security department now doubts the information I provided regarding the football match. Which is penetrating lunatic, as they themselves confirmed that they made an error and corrected it to Galatasaray now. I dont know guys, just stay away...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Wow.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

also 1xbet hates to pay

they put you through tons of security and eventually player gives up

Russian/Lithuanian book no laws

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Canyoubelieveit
    I could beleive it if you post the screenshot of your bet here. I see the result on their site is correct at the moment. I don't think they would steal your money if the bet was really placed on Eskisehirspor match.

Canyoubelieveit
    Canyoubelieveit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

1x-bet void now the bet and I withdrew, the issue is solved. Thank you SBR!
    I have to say that in general, except for this case, I never had issues with them, also not regarding
    5 digit payouts.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Thanks for letting everyone know