Anyone with experience from Betcris and Betmotion? Two chats, the first one from Betmotion and the 2nd one from Betcris... I normally use Marathonbet and 5dimes so this for me is quite extreme.

Betmotion
Your Question: return of funds...
Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Juliana Santos (Staff) - Liberação créditos
22:32Juliana Santos: BkofAma tarde
22:32Me: Hello my user name is XXX, I am still waiting for my return of funds... it's been a week now, coul you please return them to my neteller account
Diego de Lucca (Staff) has joined the conference.
22:34Diego de Lucca: Hello. How may I assist you?
Juliana Santos has left the conversation.
22:35Me: Hello my user name is XXX, I am still waiting for my return of funds... it's been a week now, coul you please return them to my neteller account
22:37Diego de Lucca: Sr, you withdraw is being processed by our financial department, as soon as possible your money will be on your account, sorry for the delay.
22:40Me: ok, but "as soon as possible" is not a time, could you please let me know what day my withdrawal will be processed?
22:41Diego de Lucca: for the moment we have no further information Sr. Possibly in the next 72 business hours.
22:42Me: and what happens if my refund is not processed within 72 hours?
22:43Diego de Lucca: Your withdraw will be processed sr. Dont worry.
22:45Me: is being processed means that somebody is working on it
22:45Diego de Lucca: Our Financial Department Sr.
22:45Me: which also means that you should be able to give me a time frame for when it will be in my account
22:45Me: but you're saying "possible in 72 hours"
22:46Me: which basically means that you don't know...
22:46Diego de Lucca: We have no futher information for the moment Sr.
22:46Me: so when will you have any further information?
22:47Diego de Lucca: At the moment Sr its the only info we have, sorry for the delay.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'JC'

JC: Welcome to our Live Chat Department. My name is JC. How may I be of assistance?
YYY: Hi, I've been waiting for my neteller withdrawal now for 8 days at a fee of 30 dollars, could you please check with the payments department what's going on?
JC: Can you please confirm your secret phrase?
YYY: det vanliga
JC: Thank you! I appreciate it…
JC: Please remember that payouts are processed in 7 to 15 business days..
JC: Your withdraw request for $6356 is being processed
JC: And it will be in your Neteller account as soon as possible..
YYY: yes I understand what's in your website, but that's just an insane processing time for a neteller withdrawal.. I have not encountered any longer withdrawal time than 72 hours from other betting sites to neteller and without a fee
YYY: after talking to customer service before I was told that the average is around 5 days for a neteller withdrawl
JC: I understand...
YYY: so why is it taking so long for something that basically takes 1 min to do?
JC: It is just taking a little longer...
JC: We have a lot of withdraws being processed at this time...
YYY: ok so when, i.e. what day. will my withdrawal be processed?
JC: I don't have an exact date sir...
YYY: what about time frame then?
YYY: As your can understand, it's not exactly building confidence in Betcris when my 1st withdrawal has been outstanding for 8 days without even an estimate on when it will be done
YYY: and before I have been adviced to contact customer service when the payment department is on duty, but I don't feel that I get any more information from doing that
JC: You will get the withdraw within the next 15 business days...
YYY: from 8 days ago I hope?
JC: From the last 8 days..
YYY: ok so it's been 6 business days since last monday, so I may have to wait for another 1½ weeks?
JC: Correct...
JC: It will be 9 more business days...
YYY: why are you so slow with payouts?
JC: That is the time frame sir..