Spartak Moscow and Ajax Jong @ 2.10 ....1u

Bet in play ...

33` min .... Torpedo Moscow(0) - (1)UFA

Torpedo Moscow DNB @ 2.40 ...1u

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

Benfica v Bayer Leverkusen

Leverkusen are out to seal top spot in a group. Benfica are out of all Europen competitions, only thing they will play for is going out of competition with a win, they have only one loss in last two CL seasons at home and the same loss is this season at home in their 10 games. but this time they won`t manage in my books...
    with only 2 goals with their best efforts this term and now fielding team what`s misses a heap of key players in Silvio , Eliseu, Andreas Samaris, Julio Cezar, Maxi Perreira, Luisao and Enzo.... i have to try Leverkusen.

Leverkusen :
    Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Stefan Reinartz, Lars Bender and Gulio Donati doubtfull...
    Leverkusen boss revealed that will be only 2 maybe 3 changes from squad who faced Bayern, with fresher players will be preferred and Simon will replace Lars Bender... other than that he still wouldn`t give away much and training was behind closed doors - intent is serious here, to finish on top of group...

Benfica:
    mentioned all stars missing, above already , and this is squad for game...

Artur Moraes e Paulo Lopes
    Lisandro López, César, Jardel, Sílvio, André Almeida e Benito
    Gonçalo Guedes, Ola John, Talisca, Pizzi, João Teixeira e Cristante
    Derley, Lima, Tiago e Nelson Oliveira

few good player mixture with few debutantes and returning from injury players...

DNB @ 1.53 on Leverkusen got to be bankers...

my plays is for this one...
    Leverkusen to win @ 2.20 ...2u
    Leverkusen -1 EH @ 4 ...1u

Borrusia Dortmund v Anderlecht

Klopp is intended to use this game as a chance to get Dortmund `up and running`. with almost no worries of game outcome, well ...besides loss with a chance to lose first spot, i would expect Dortmund come out with strong start here again... you would think Anderlecht done well against other sides in group, but i would say arsenal flopped and galatasaray is all over a shop this season... klopp seems putting strong outfit to start here, only missing`s is Sebastin Kehl, Dong-Won Ji and Sokratis...

Langerak: Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Bender, Kagawa; Aubameyang, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan; Ramos.

Proto: Borre, Mangulu, Deschacht, N’Sakala; Klijestan, Tielemans; Conte, Praet, Acheampong; Cyriac.

to me this is kind of game, where teams starts fast and then just wait for final whistle...

Dortmun/Dortmund @ 1.83 ...1u

and combined double bet with similar game of night...

Dortmund first half EH - 1 parlay with Real Madrid first half EH -1 @ 6.25 ...0.5u

Juventus v Atletico Madrid

is this a joke? over 2.5 @ 2.5 ? i am in...
    so basically 2 overish teams meets and price is highest of a tuesday night for overs...

Alegri : “We lost in Madrid and in Athens and I don’t think we deserved to. We were chickens in Madrid, and in Athens we didn’t score. We’re at home tomorrow, though, and the fans will get behind us, plus we’re in good shape. We’re playing to snatch first place, they’re playing to defend it.”

Simeone: "It’s going to be a lovely game to see who comes out on top"
    Koke: "We come out to win every game and it will be no different in Turin"

bookies expect juventus to be cautious not to lose this game as they might still crash out of CL and on other end Atletico to defend first spot...

i expect at least one goal from Atletico to send this game overs... Atletico have counter stroked all top teams and have scored against them all ... as well as price is too generous...

juventus: Asamoah, Rômulo, Barzagli, Cáceres, Coman ...all out
    atletico: nothing such a... worth to mention, Gimenez is young inexperienced 19 yer old one in line up, and Guilherme Siqueira is kind of flop of late...

Buffon: Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tévez, Llorente.

Moyà: Juanfran, Godín, Giménez, Siqueira; Arda, Tiago, Gabi, Koke; Griezmann, Mandžukic.

over 2.5 @ 2.5 ...1u
    most goals : second half @ 2.15
    ...1u

Galatasaray v Arsenal

Wenger looking for another response from his team, after disgusting fans attitude, after loss to stoke, loss will be like `oil to fire`... unnecessarily it means arsenal will come out blazing, i would say wenger will address defensive side as priority. and team they took to turkey, might have not enough either... they still will have a stronger players and better players on paper than gala, but they haven`t played together.

Wenger: "To make it as simple as possible, I have 11 experienced players and six young players on the bench. That means I have nothing to hide."
    youngsters are :Stefan O'Connor, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Gedion Zelalem, Glen Kamara, Chuba Akpom and Alex Iwobi
    didn`t traveled : Santi Cazorla, Alexis Sanchez, Kieran Gibbs. Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck

Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Mertesacker, Bellerin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Flamini, Ramsey, Campbell, Sanogo, Podolski
    Muslera: Camdal, Kaya, Chedjou, Telles; Kurtulus, Melo, Altintop; Sneijder; Bulut, Yilmaz.

it will very depend on what "mood" Galatasaray is in for this game, even thou they have a not exactly paradise around a club and in dressing room, they still might wanna put one over arsenal and finish this disastrous campaign , with 1 point only, with a win... but to me it looks like they just can`t even if they want to... arsenal first XI is still strong enough and players upfront has freshness and speed to punish gala`s all over defense ... BTTS pays peanuts, so i`ll give a go for 2 - 1 arsenal...

BTTS and arsenal to win @ 4.33 ... 1u

Monaco v Zenit ST.Petersburg

Monaco, this term, is like "Itallian National" team two decades ago... they could of went on to win cups with just 1 or 2 goals scored and none conceded(all 0 - 0 `s in group stages and advancing in pens) (monaco has 2 goals scored and one conceded in groups stages and in theory they can claim top spot with 0 - 0 here and 2 goals scored altogether , what will be record)... week ago , after monaco beat Leverkusen away, with tight defense, i thought, with a point advantage, and at home, they can easy do it against Zenit again, thought i`ll lock in early DNB on monaco and done deal... what are you know... i am not too keen on it today
    Ricardo Carvalho, main main at a back is out... add to it Andrea Raggi likely to miss and Layvin Kurzawa is still out a back, that might force option to force Toulalan at a back and dispatch all midfield, with Geoffrey Kondogbia missing in a midfield, leaving all form out of window with drastically reorganized team... whereas Zenit coming from 4 - 0 win, with Hulk refreshed and Kerzakov back in lineup...

with cautious approach from start, i think this game will be left for settler in last 15 minutes.. could be good option for overs around 75` - 80` min..

most goals : second half @ 2.15 ...1u
    Zenit -1 AH @ 5.25 ....0.5u "if" zenit manages to score first, monaco will be in trouble...

Liverpool v Basel

another death mach at Anfield

will Liverpool thrive or flop ? ... not too bothered to be honest, hoping on goals...

over 3.0 @ 2.3 ...1u

pressure is on liverpool , price and advantage is on Basel...
    i am sure everyone thinking, anfield will be rocking, liverpool will up their game, will be blazing like they haven`t yet this season... i think it could be "wet powder" and "empty gun"... liverpool have managed 4 goals in last 5 home games, neither in regular season or CL they have managed more than 2...
    but i am still playing overs. rodgers is fast starter, he lead team to fire all cylinders against Real Madrid, and almost anyone who comes to anfield, they will start to seek winner from a first minute, only thing is, basel can easy punish, with Gashi on fire and Streller loving visits to england...

i am still looking at :
    first half Basel @ 4.50
    Basel to win either half @ 2.62

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Toure, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lallana, Lambert.
    Vaclík, Safari, Suchý, Schär, Xhaka, Frei, Marcelo Díaz, Zuffi, Gashi, Streller, Embolo

Real Madrid v Ludogorets

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals @ 2.35 ...1u
    Last edited by chuda; 12-09-14 at 03:23 AM.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

No Indian league ? Im dissapointed.Interesting game between Kerala vs Pune City both teams needs 3points to reach top4 and playoffs, nice over scenario in theory, low lines over 0.75 1 half 1.85 if not there will be pinball football in 2half

chuda

i am just in....

took pune DNB @ 2.2 ...0.5u
    over 2.0 @ 2.42 ...0.5u
    Last edited by chuda; 12-09-14 at 07:51 AM.

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Yeah over 0,75 doo doo already missed 100% chance, yeah took live PUNE +0.25 1.85

Betlitelli
    Update your status

goal for Kerala

chuda

fk...2 minutes later blasters goal... ah well, 2 more goals and i am good.... looks games getting overish. i see earlier game was 2 - 2 ...what a miss for overs

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Pune in control then concede, dodgy keeping!

chuda

rotation seems is half a squad for every other game in this league ...

chuda

@Vaughany are you playing first half overs?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    @Vaughany are you playing first half overs?
    No, I thought about playing Over 0.5 1st half live but then saw that Pune were controlling game yet still underdogs, so I played Pune +0.25 live. But then they conceded about 15 seconds later so bet got voided as was in "danger zone"!

1 09 Dec 2014, 13:52:02
    In-Play Handicap
    Euro
    India Super League
    Kerala Blasters FC v FC Pune City (0:0)
    FC Pune City +0/0.5 @ 1.73
    Danger - Goal
    50.00 -- Cancelled

chuda

nice... hehe

i like pune the way they play, it`s just seems they always come out short... i really hope they will get into playoffs
    i think it will be between chennayins attack and goa`s defense in this playoffs

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Hoping for 1-1 then I can put big over 2,5. Odds for Pune City @8 are tempting...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

need to get Trezegol on to save the day!

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Right I forget about him, time for header goal !

chuda

100 minutes of this torture...11 to 2 corners and 1 - 0

in play offs i`ll be takin "to qualify" bets... someone has to there

chuda

Scheiße...
    looks like quality of bundesliga have lost a level...
    in last 2 rounds german sides have been very poor.. and all gernans league games hits btts ~ 8 out of 10 this season...

at half time in liverpool game, went to book man u ... price will fall
    manchester united @ 1.85 ...1u
    manchester united -1 AH @ 2.35 ....1u

same today, shalke couldn`t manage to beat maribor at home, can`t see them winning away , where maribor haven`t lost to anyone...

Maribor +1 AH @ 1.7 ....1u

yet to see what Guardiola puts out today, but either way hard to think of trashing by 3+ goals...i would think cska, can a get a goal here..

CSKA Moscow +2 AH @ 1.73....1u

prices are low today, so acca for me ...

ACCA : bayern, ajax, atletic , barcelona and roma @ 10.10 ...1u

man city have been piss poor in CL ...since beginning without their two best players and 3rd key player only in and in for this kind of game... nahh. with fernando and fernandinho in a middle + demichelis at a back ... red card is inevitable.
    roma DNB @ 1.72 is safest play at good odd
    i am going for a kill...

roma @ 2.50 ...1u
    roma -1 AH @ 3.7 ....1u

fun bet: sevenfolds(8)
    all teams to go over 2.5 tonight
    fiver X 8 = 40 quid pays 1521.30
    not much chance ...don`t know stats, don`t think it ever happened, but they seems all overs to me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    Scheiße...
    looks like quality of bundesliga have lost a level...
    in last 2 rounds german sides have been very poor
    .. and all gernans league games hits btts ~ 8 out of 10 this season...

Dont think that's necessarily true. Dortmund had already won the group pretty much so didnt need to put much effort in to last nights game and rested some key players. Leverkusen were pretty much guaranteed 2nd place at worse so accepted that and as they had a tough game at Bayern at wknd and have another big game coming up against Gladbach so decided to rest key players last night - Kiessling, Heung-Min Son, Bender. And Schalke still have a chance of qualifying tonight

chuda

FC Goa could go unbeaten in the second half of the season if they get a favourable result.
    Atletico de Kolkata have only won 1 of their last 9 games.
    Atletico need to avoid defeat by 2 or more goals to ensure they qualify to the next stage and also make sure they score 2 goals.

goa/goa @ 4 ...0.5 u

goa will be willing to top a table , but no santos today..
    Last edited by chuda; 12-10-14 at 04:39 AM.

Betlitelli
    Update your status

If Kolkata lose they are out of playoffs, motivation is full for them, Goa with some rotation...

Betlitelli
    Update your status

live Kolkata +0.25 1.9

chuda

that`s true they wasn`t desperate... and they all might still qualify
    but surely Leverkusen wanted to top a group to avoid real, barca and chelsea... didn`t manage a goal in last 2 games..
    shalke has one win in CL this year , winner came in against poor sporting in 90 + 3 minute...and 2 wins in last 11 CL games.. they just about to go out in easiest group
    wolfburg with top form of their lifetime , got run over by everton twice... and everton struggles...
    dortmund done a job and they don`t care.. but that club this season isn`t convincing ...and that was only relegated anderlecht...
    one horse race, but i think spanish will eliminate beyern once more in CL...

thing is, look at results in bundesliga this season...3 - 2 ...4 - 1 ...3 - 0 ...2 - 2
    that`s not because of attacking fire power they all poses there... that`s dis balance..

don`t heed me too much, i am just still dwelling over money on leverkusen and dortmund

chuda

might get lucky here...
    ...........1 -1 and red
    arghh...should of backed it up..
    Last edited by chuda; 12-10-14 at 06:26 AM.

chuda

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    live Kolkata +0.25 1.9

are you gonna play last game of season ?
    2 bottom teams, play for pride only...

maybe

over 2.0 goal line ?
    home/home ?

what you think ?

looks like anelka is back

Betlitelli
    Update your status

I thought you cover that shit

Last game, game for nothing that should means game for goals and money, over 2 looks good but i don`t see Anelka

chuda

pen

Betlitelli
    Update your status

unbelievable 3 100%chances missed in last minutes, brutal push

chuda

i counted 6 in last 5 minutes

chuda

early kickoff in EL...

Qarabag - Inter

over 2.0 @ 1.8 ..1u
    Qarabag DNB @ 1.66 ...1u

inter only with osvaldo from first XI, 18 man squad has 8 youth palyers and 6 bench warmers and 3 GK
    manchini in with 8 defenders, they need nothing from this game, so manchini will be sharpening his defensive tactics here... with likes of M`Villa and obi in middle and osvaldo up front , they can run away with a goal, qarabag will be looking for a win, they wouldn`t like to depend on hope that other game ends up in draw, where draw is no good to anyone...
    Qarabag has been underish team, because in all previous games they played from defense, now will be other way around , they will be looking for a win and inter breaking , that makes overs price value to me... 1 -1 ..2 - 0 either... for push...
    as well as Qarabag is in here with 100% and they are tough team, so they might just pull a win here, against young team , who wanna prove themselves , but might not heave it , experience wise ...

Dnipro - St. Etienne

the same here... nobody wants a draw here, it`s a last game, win could Qualify both sides if inter not lose... as well as clubs like dnipro could do with "win payment" from EL..
    price on overs is too generous set up at over 2.5 @ 2.7 ... it`s just wow to me...

over 2.0 @ 2.02 ...1u
    most goals : second half @ 2.15 ...1u

what`s you leans for EL tonight ?

chuda

Red Bull Salzburg - Astra

should be very pleasing on eye football here...
    both teams needs nothing point wise... but RBS could make EL group stage record for scored goals, if they manage more than 3 goals... they have a mixed team for this one, some will be rested for weekend.
    Astra have scored in 7 of theirs 8 away games in EL as well add to it 8 in their 9 home games...
    they play for 3rd place , nothing to lose, astra isn`t team to sit back if nothing needed ... last game between these two finished 1 - 2 RBS ... with RBS more relaxed today and maube going too much forward if record goal tally is on their minds...

BTTS @ 1.90 ...1u

chuda

Besiktas v Tottenham

this year EL is much more different, because winner will get CL place... to top a group and avoid CL 3rd placers, for most teams is must.. that might be their only shoot for CL ...
    that`s exactly hare... with loss no team falling out, with win tops a group... slight advantage Spurs...their are fine with a draw...
    Demba Ba, Veli Kavlak and Atiba Hutchinson is out, that`s 2 regular midfielders and best striker are out... as well as 2nd choice striker Pektamek is out and good few changes expected at a back..
    Spurs have luxury to rotate, they have like EL squad and EPL aquad... they haven`t lost 8 games now in EL... and they only have 2 loses in 18 EL games... very well set up for EL competitions and Pochetino will give his best in it..

pre mach bets :

Spurs DNB @ 2.10 ...2u
    Spurs/Spurs @ 4.75 ...1u

will be watching live and adding some more...
    if anyone else plays live...pls post ideas during game...

asiantiger
    asiantiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

What is Spurs/Spurs?

chuda

Yong Boys - Prague Sparta

great football here as well... since napoli will beat slovan (nothing else expected there), these two will decide fate for 2nd place.
    YB have been great at home in a league and in EL, in EL thou, their artificial pitch helps them and gives advantage against teams , who haven`t used to... Sparta spend this week training on artificial grass.
    Sparta happy with a draw here to advance, but they are surely not coming here to play for 0 - 0 ..
    they are very good team , but they might have big problem today, best striker Lafata, with 10 goals so far is doubtful, and even if he plays , is he 100%...

this game might go down to wire...

i`ll play
    BTTS @ 1.61 ....1u

Sparta won 3 - 1 at home last time between these two..and 3 of 4 goals conceded by sparta in this group came in, in first game against Napoli away... with draw advantage and YB having to open up, sparta might just do it again...
    leaning on...
    Sparta DNB @ 2.10 ....1u
    haven`t locked yet ...

anyone else plays this game ?

chuda

Quote Originally Posted by asiantiger View Post
    What is Spurs/Spurs?
    half time / full time ...

i done premach bet... and if they are still draw at HT ...the same amount on them to win straight..."if" they looking good

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Gladbach,Sevilla,Napoli -1 @ 1.95simple combo without value...

Billic is doing fantastic job I don`t think Spurs will win this easy, maybe X/2 when Besiktas open up in 2half or rather x/1 ...

First 1234567 ... Last