Done a big write up here lads, hopefully it helps

Reading Vs Birmingham

Reading entertain Birmingham in what is the biggest game of the day, if Birmingham win, they are up but if Reading win, they still need to rely on Crystal Palace taking a point off Sheffield United.
Steve Coppell calls it 'Judgement Day', Alex McLeish says 'Game on' yet the home team has to be favoured for the points if a winner is to come out of the game. They have won their last two, demonstrating their determination to get back on track after a poor run that saw them dangerously close to missing the playoffs at all.
Birmingham have had a solid April and the defeat to Preston was their first in 10 matches. However, it suggests they choked, Lee Bowyer certainly did and he may have cost them their berth in the Premier League next season.
The mentality of Reading gives them a great chance here against a deflated Birmingham team whose body language said it all after the Preston game
I believe this will be a draw but if i had to pick a winner i would go with Reading, with the fans and manager being a great asset to the team.
Draw - 13/5

Crystal Palace Vs Sheffield United

As for Sheffield United, i can only see one winner in this game, and that is the away side. Crystal Palace have had a mediocre season, safely mid table and hoping to rebuild their once good team. A lot of talent has left and with it being the final day, with no pressure on them, i cannot see them putting the effort into this game that would require them to get past Sheffield United here. With Neil Warnock in charge, he may or may not admit it, but he would love his team back in the big league, and whilst he is a professional, he may give United a hand with his team selection
The stats even back up an away win. Kevin Blackwell's men have notched up 6 wins in their last 10 whilst Palace have 2 in the same time.
Leigh Bromby looks at the experience in their ranks that will ensure a win, "I think you relax with age, whilst the young lads fear nothing and we have got a good mix at the moment, so there is no reason why we can't succeed. We have got plenty of experience and people who have been through these situations. The lads who aren't playing will be able to help the ones that are."
Outcome - Away Win and NAP - 8/13

Towards the bottom of the table i am paying close attention to the only two teams that have anything to fight for, Norwich and Barnsley.
A result for Barnsley and they are safe for another season whilst Norwich have to win against Charlton and prey Plymouth turn up and give Barnsley a good game.

Charlton vs Norwich

There is not much Bryan Gunn can say that will make it any easier for Norwich fans going into Sunday's game, they have a small chance of survival and made all the more smaller by the fact Charlton will not play like a relegated team. This is their last game of the season and will want to go out of the Championship having taken 3 points in their last home game. It is what the fans deserve.
Phil Parkinson certainly is not taking the game lightly, "I've seen Norwich's last two games and there's a lot of pressure on them," mused Parkinson. "The pressure's off us and we've got to make sure we use that to our advantage and make sure we're relaxed and composed on the ball. We'll be sending out our strongest squad, we owe it to Barnsley to do that."
I cannot see Norwich staying up because i simply cannot see them winning on Sunday. Norwich know they are all but down and the situational play in my opinion is actually with Charlton as they look to rebuild and instil optimism in their dwindling fan numbers.

Charlton Win - 11/4

Plymouth vs Barnsley

I still have to consider the Barnsley result but i fear a 0-0 draw in this one. Barnsley have had only 2 losses in their last 6 yet haven't won. Plymouth are in mid table in both the league and form table with 2 wins. Their season is winding down but will still try and get a win for the fans. The more i look at the stats, the mor ei cannot see Barnsley winning, yet Plymouth's home form is poor, just 7 wins. A draw is most likely and will suit both teams

Draw - 9/4

In other games, i always try and look for home teams in mid table playing other teams in mid table with the odds around evens for the home win. Watford fit the bill and @ 6/5 i will be jumping on Watford to beat Derby, more than likely by 2 goals or more. Swansea is the other @ 4/5 vs Blackpool and that looks another home banker

Good luck with your betting and look out for the value - play the bet with the situation in mind, not necessarily just the stats