TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Dreams

Some crazy dreams keep happening to me and I’m not talking casual dreams. These are very vivid. I need to delve deeper into this phenomenon because some of these dreams are bugging me out.

if anybody has any experience in this area please contribute to this Thread.

My latest dream was that I was in Helsinki, Finland and I was aboard a flight headed for Moscow. I was overseeing a group of about 20 men headed for a prison camp in Russia.

I have never traveled to either city so I have zero idea WTF this all means. The good thing is that it’s not a nightmare. Just the opposite. I am in complete control of my situation. The flight attendants were strikingly attractive with blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. It was all so vivid. Was giving directives to these twenty men as to where I wanted them seated, keep conversations quiet, do this, don’t do that. Absolute complete control on the flight. Was joking with these flight attendants any everything was just so smooth.

So WTF does all this mean??? I need answers. Anybody else have vivid dreams? What do they mean, if anything? I want some therapy experts in here, and there are plenty of you degenerates, to deliver some answers or at least share whatever dream experience you have knowledge.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Are you taking Xanax?

It will give you very vivid dreams for a few days.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

TheGoldenGoose

I did eat a couple Xanax 2.0 the other day. We call them footballs. Also ate some Klonpins (sp?) today. They are both benzodiazepines. And you are correct in that they can make you dream in tehnacolor!!! Have actually tripped on these Benzos. It’s a very clean trip much like good hash oil.

So what do these vivid dreams tell you, if anything? Don’t think I ever dream about gambling or money but there are always gorgeous young females in my dreams.

TheGoldenGoose

@ Hops

Stevie Nicks is still touring at age 74. She just announced a huge 2nd leg of her 2022 tour. Always loved her raspy sexy voice. It’s never failed her. She continues to have the same voice at age 74. Amazing.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I had a dream last night that I was a muffler . I woke up exhausted.

TheGoldenGoose

Got a fresh supply of Ambien bullets last night. Best sleeping I’ve had in a couple weeks. No dreams.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

were you watching any movies with a similar theme before bed?