14-13 +2.08

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Yes. In the baseball forum

Unremarkable so far.

14-13 +2.08
    Ok I’ll check it out. I definitely respect your opinion for baseball. It’s been a tough year for me so far.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I'm at the stage in life where I just want to pork as many girls as possible. I might settle down once I get bored of that.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Good points

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    I'm at the stage in life where I just want to pork as many girls as possible. I might settle down once I get bored of that.
    you will NEVER get bored of it, trust me. i just turned 46 and i have not tired of banging broads

it is called being a DUDE

the only thing that will change is when you get older you will have to find broads closer to your age or older like cougars, so the market for you will change but you will NEVER get bored of banging them.

the most exciting part for you is probably the chase. trust me.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    She was with me when we had little, starting out, and has been there every day since, through thick and thin.

It takes a special woman to be married to a career gambler. Trust me, I know.

KVer the sprained ankle was an excuse for you not to bang the wife.

you could have popped pain pills and just laid on your back and let her ride you cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

your ankle would not have been affected by this.

the other thing you could have done is phukked her doggystyle on the edge of the bed where your knees were on the bed but your ankles were protruding over the edge so they would be suspended in air with no pressure on them.

call me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Agree with pretty much everyone in here

I was single until I was 30, and been married over 10 years now

Loved being single, love being married

And two daughters that make getting old worth the process

I wouldn't personally want my life to be any different
    Whoah whoah whoah

Don't you change bedpans for a living?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I'm on my 3rd wife at this point, and it feels like the other 2 mistakes to tell the truth. Being married sucks, the ol' lady is slowly beating me down on a daily basis to the point where I want to get the China virus and die. It will not happen because good things don't happen to me. Sure I got a few kids out of the deal, one for each mistake I've made, and they suck too.
    My advise is to get yourself fixed early in life and don't marry. The best thing about kids is trying to conceive everyday with multiple positions, multiple times a day, and if you can away with it with multiple people but failing.

DON"T GET MARRIED, on my 3rd and paying for the kids I left behind has left me bitter and now you know why I work at stoc market investing and slurry pump engineering, I make a shit ton of money but I'm still broke every time I look. My only saving grace in life is that i save of a couple of grand every year to get a talented call girl to ride me like a bull rider with multiple shots on goal every christmas.
    LOL oh man that was dark

goceltics
    goceltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6263

Go to SE Asia several times a year and bang 19 to 25 year old girls no matter how old you are. Why settle for less. Live like a rockstar.

PLUS.....

You don't have to meet her mother
    One time a month your play ground is not shut down
    You don't have to worry about her g-spot
    She doesn't get a headache
    She doesn't care where you been and is happy to see you
    She doesn't care who you been with. Is happy to be with you.
    If you have been drinking its ok.
    Its like renting
    Next day new girl to test drive

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by goceltics View Post
    Go to SE Asia several times a year and bang 19 to 25 year old girls no matter how old you are. Why settle for less. Live like a rockstar.

PLUS.....

Its like renting
    Nice life you lead, jelly af.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

How do their pucies smell?
    Quote Originally Posted by goceltics View Post

PLUS.....

Its like renting

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I'm on my 3rd wife at this point, and it feels like the other 2 mistakes to tell the truth. Being married sucks, the ol' lady is slowly beating me down on a daily basis to the point where I want to get the China virus and die. It will not happen because good things don't happen to me. Sure I got a few kids out of the deal, one for each mistake I've made, and they suck too.
    My advise is to get yourself fixed early in life and don't marry. The best thing about kids is trying to conceive everyday with multiple positions, multiple times a day, and if you can away with it with multiple people but failing.

DON"T GET MARRIED, on my 3rd and paying for the kids I left behind has left me bitter and now you know why I work at stoc market investing and slurry pump engineering, I make a shit ton of money but I'm still broke every time I look. My only saving grace in life is that i save of a couple of grand every year to get a talented call girl to ride me like a bull rider with multiple shots on goal every christmas.
    I have never been married but from what I hear from the old timers this sounds about accurate.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you will NEVER get bored of it, trust me. i just turned 46 and i have not tired of banging broads

it is called being a DUDE

the only thing that will change is when you get older you will have to find broads closer to your age or older like cougars, so the market for you will change but you will NEVER get bored of banging them.

the most exciting part for you is probably the chase. trust me.
    Sad thing is lust can never be fully quenched. The hunt for pussy is a never ending chase. At least guys who are married don't have to expend much energy and always have it available at the house.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

She's like a fine wine that gets better with age.

Truly my better half and she showed it today.

I'm the lucky one.

homie1975

She's like a fine wine that gets better with age.

Truly my better half and she showed it today.

I'm the lucky one.

KVer does the wife have naked pics of u that she's using to brainwash or otherwise influence u?

Or perhaps you're married to nicole scherzinger?

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Look at the mother of whoever you are dating. That is who you will be getting later. Is the mother big and fat? Just because the girl you are dating looks good now, don't think for a second you are not getting the mom later. The most important rule IMO.

homie1975

KVer have you only been with one woman your whole life? have you ever banged any other broads? if not, then DO NOT do it. once you taste that forbidden delicious fruit elsewhere, you will LUST for it. trust me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Can really save money as a single unmarried man if that's a goal.

Wife and kids costs alot of money on the flip, especially if the wifey is a stay at home mom.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Look at the mother of whoever you are dating. That is who you will be getting later. Is the mother big and fat? Just because the girl you are dating looks good now, don't think for a second you are not getting the mom later. The most important rule IMO.
    Yes, she passed this test. My mother-in-law’s in shape as she frequently gets down with Booya on the dance floor.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    KVer have you only been with one woman your whole life? have you ever banged any other broads? if not, then DO NOT do it. once you taste that forbidden delicious fruit elsewhere, you will LUST for it. trust me.
    No, partied hard for year’s up and down the Sunset strip in LA and Beverly Hills.

I had my fun before getting married.

Like I said though, I’m the lucky one.

Some posters here have met my wife and I’ll bet a dollar to your dime they all describe her as “lovely”

Because she is...lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Many wives that have kids usually neglect you over the kids and then begin to neglect themselves and get sloppy and fat with age. Could get ugly fast.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Many wives that have kids usually neglect you over the kids and then begin to neglect themselves and get sloppy and fat with age. Could get ugly fast.
    This is the big downside. Especially in a modern world where working is in the mix. The reason why marriage is a generally irrational choice but for religious people is that the modern societies rarely (except Asian? eastern euro maybe?) hit women with the cold reality that they have a short window in life (16-26) and if they don't use this to attract a man and are pro marriage, it's not worth it at all for a man. At least if you marry a girl who is younger you got her at her value, other men didn't etc, and that can excuse the aging and kids issues.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

As a couple we’re committed to at least trying to get in shape and burn calories.

I’m lobbying for the sex everyday of the month challenge as one of our primary calorie burners. I have a smart watch that sends data directly to the doctors it’s funny, they see heart rate spikes at like two in the morning.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

As a couple we’re committed to at least trying to get in shape and burn calories.

I’m lobbying for the sex everyday of the month challenge as one of our primary calorie burners. I have a smart watch that sends data directly to the doctors it’s funny, they see heart rate spikes at like two in the morning.

The problem is that guys that have the frame to be a man and demand things from the RIGHT woman are also at risk of not getting married. White western women are generally spoiled and garbage as women overall at this point, for marriage that is, since they are good looking generally (when younger) and get too much attention ... the sooner the fake gov't daddy and corporate lies go the better.

Other race women will treat you better but who wants to have mixed kids? That only benefits the other race.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    The problem is that guys that have the frame to be a man and demand things from the RIGHT woman are also at risk of not getting married. White western women are generally spoiled and garbage as women overall at this point, for marriage that is, since they are good looking generally (when younger) and get too much attention ... the sooner the fake gov't daddy and corporate lies go the better.

Other race women will treat you better but who wants to have mixed kids? That only benefits the other race.

After all that time in Los Angeles I always figured I'd marry a non American girl, they were by far and above more down to earth.

Then I met my wife, she's old school and old fashioned, a throwback to the good ole days.

Just one of the many reasons I am lucky.

I did not meet her in LA, I met her in a small, rural, California town.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Okieirish

It is mostly about the woman herself. If she is not committed to looking good for herself, it is not going to happen. If she has pride in her good looks and wants to keep that, you are in good shape. Other than that, women want the ring, the wedding, and maybe kids. You are pretty much last on the list after that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It is mostly about the woman herself. If she is not committed to looking good for herself, it is not going to happen. If she has pride in her good looks and wants to keep that, you are in good shape. Other than that, women want the ring, the wedding, and maybe kids. You are pretty much last on the list after that.
    Most women want financial security in a man over all that first also IMO. If you can't bring home the bacon love only goes so far and for so long. No woman wants to be married and start a family with a lazy broke bum that can't hold a job. .

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not all women are the same, nobody in here has described a woman like my wife.

It's all horror stories.

I'm glad to be a part of this thread. Fellas, not all women are the same, even the American ones. It surprised me too.

But like I said in this thread a couple of times already, everything rights itself if you meet the right one.

We were married by a pastor close to her family that I knew very well too. But even though he knew us both, before he married us we had to go through a sort of "marriage counseling" with him, where he already knew our backgrounds, but wanted to see if we had thought about each other, the future, what marriage is, and basically gave a stamp of approval we didn't even need.

We've known we'd grow old together from almost the first night we met. But we made efforts before were even married to prove we were committed to supporting each other, no matter what.

We put God in the middle and together we know that marriage is not a legal piece of paper or some official document. The wedding for us was a spititual moment in which a man of God, under the watch God, presided over a ceremony that joined the two of us together as one, forever...that is marriage.

The ring on my finger is a circle, it represents a never ending bond that literally continues forever.

I have never, ever, ever, ever felt a heavy weight under our union, any pressure to undermine her or do anything behind her back. We are one, she is me I am her. We are one.

She does not drag me down, she lifts me up. Always has, always will.

I got lucky fellas, I go lucky.

Okieirish

Most women want financial security in a man over all that first also IMO. If you can't bring home the bacon love only goes so far and for so long. No woman wants to be married and start a family with a lazy broke bum that can't hold a job. .
    I agree 100% with that. I was taking that as a given. There has to be a decent roof overhead and money coming in for sure.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We could lose everything and my wife still be with me. You can go broke, but the moment you start acting poor is the moment you are letting her down.

If we had nothing, lived in a small trailer, as long as we were working together to better our situation that's exactly how it would be. We don't push away in times of crisis, we draw closer.

It's a mentality fellas, and don't always blame the woman, it's often our own behavior that spoils a good thing.

You can go broke, many good people are broke, but you don't need to be poor, and fall into that cycle. At least not in America, yet.

It really is one thing to be broke and another thing to be poor.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    How do their pucies smell?
    Smells like a rotten fish. That's the worst smell I have ever smelled
    Unless she showers regularly, stay far away from her.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

A pussy that smells like fish is bad news, has a problem, and a shower won't help it.

There's something wrong with the self cleaning mechanism or it is overwhelmed by something.

First 123