nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

18 states joined texas in lawsuit

We have a huge part history going on..arizona that went blue..just joined texas in the lawsuit. The changing of mail in ballotts inbthe 4 states is a violation of the constitution and 17th amendment. Relief can be nothing to bouncing to each state to send electors they want. If states refer to house and congress..trump wins. This is epic...will the SCOTUS....say no to millions n millions of people who from kegal standpoint have a point?? I doubt it..but its close
    Points Awarded:

King tut gave nyplayer33 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

Hunter BIDEN part of a grand jury investigation over tax issues and ties to china. Justice dept gave notice to bidens legal team today.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Tuck Fexas.

nyplayer33

And the other 17 states ??

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

All the legal experts say there is a ZERO chance for the Supreme Court to take this case.
    Basically it's a Hail Mary attempt by Trump.

Katsumoto
    Katsumoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1974

Trump is on you loser's minds 24/7. It's so pathetic.
    You literally blame Trump for sickness as if he's a god in your eyes.
    This was filed by Texas for the 70+ millions of disenfranchised voters across the country.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

lol the Trumpets are more of a sore loser then their Daddy ...time to go home kids its over

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Michigan Legislator states to beat down, murder, kill any Trump supporters that state their was election fraud: She should be arrested immediately for felony of inciting violence. Removed from public office in handcuffs. Get rid of her NOW.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ciplined-trum/

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Michigan Legislator states to beat down, murder, kill any Trump supporters that state their was election fraud: She should be arrested immediately for felony of inciting violence. Removed from public office in handcuffs. Get rid of her NOW.

so go there and fight you gigantic wuss...ha, yea like that’ll happen.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

This is not about trump, it’s about the American people's faith in our electoral system...there are many people who don’t have/lost faith in the process, that is a problem no matter who is elected...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vyasports

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    All the legal experts say there is a ZERO chance for the Supreme Court to take this case.
    Basically it's a Hail Mary attempt by Trump.
    Boy are you wrong

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

The states named have until today to officially respond to the lawsuit.

Once that is done, the suit will dismissed or ignored for the piece of shit that it is.

And this weekend, someone else for Trump will file another lawsuit that will be the "one" to overturn the election.

It's not happening. The Supreme Court is not tossing election results in any states, much less four. It doesn't matter that 17 corrupt GOP AGs sign on to a bogus lawsuit that has zero chance of success.

bkb123
    bkb123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

hunter

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Hunter BIDEN part of a grand jury investigation over tax issues and ties to china. Justice dept gave notice to bidens legal team today.
    more good news and dont forget we are turning the cornerwith 3000 a day dying and quarter of million coming invected daily

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by nrmlcurvsurfr View Post
    this is not about trump, it’s about the american people's faith in our electoral system...there are many people who don’t have/lost faith in the process, that is a problem no matter who is elected...
    bingo!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by bkb123 View Post
    more good news and dont forget we are turning the cornerwith 3000 a day dying and quarter of million coming invected daily
    1st child in L.A. County dies from rare inflammatory syndrome linked to coronavirus

The patient, who was at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, had a “complex, preexisting cardiac condition” and died from complications tied to MIS-C,

It’s unfortunate and sorry for this kids family. But this kid already had bad luck and it was only a matter of time. This is what’s happening to the overwhelming majority. Shit goes south with those pre existing conditions and it’s automatically tied to Covid and you LIBS swallow it up as if it’s the last time your boyfriend will shoot a load down that fat throat.
    Last edited by KnuckleHeadz; 12-10-20 at 09:39 AM.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Please stop. It's over. No legal Hail Mary is saving him, and it's probably best to let it go now.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Trump 2020 You will find out in January. After the holidays this will all come out its not just about the election.
    Last edited by King tut; 12-10-20 at 09:16 AM.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    1st child in L.A. County dies from rare inflammatory syndrome linked to coronavirus

The patient, who was at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, had a “complex, preexisting cardiac condition” and died from complications tied to MIS-C,

It’s unfortunate and sorry for this kids family. But this kid already had bad luck and it was only a matter of time. This is what’s happening to the overwhelming majority. Shit goes south with those pre existing conditions and it’s automatically tied to Covid and you LIBS swallow it up as if it’s the last time your boyfriend will shoot a load down that fat throat.
    This is SAD. Thank you for posting this K. My prayers go out to this family.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't Mess With Texas.......

and, as always:

Trying to decide whether, post secession from the Union, we will go by "The Republic of Texas" or "Texas Republic".....

being half Czech, I kind of favor the Texas Republic rather than going back to the old pre-1845 moniker......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

I take partial credit for this whore being triggered.... made a thread on c a johnson in politics detailing my efforts... I blew up her phone and email the night she doxxed witnesses with her idiotic questioning......

triggered her, and now she's done.....

D F W T D

(DON'T FUK WITH THE DONK)

nyplayer33

This explains it in exact detail. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_JvESluMg&t=209s

nyplayer33

For people who ask for fairness in your or others lives..being treated the same is huge. It was a huge issue over summer with blm..knee cop etc. This legal argument is about making sure everybody innthe state has same voter rights. If the dummycrats had this happening to them..shoe on other foot...you would have a huge uprising.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Sadly, the most likely scenario is that they take the case and then just reprimand the states in question illegal elections. I'd say that's about 65%, since there are so many objecting states and corresponding AGs, and the case is a clear Constitutional issue. The other 35% is 15% deny and the final is the 20% Trump win which wouldn't be a win yet until the traitorous R party votes for him or not per the 12th amendment in the House.

Auto Donk

ga hearing burying the biden crime wave......

anyone who says there's no wide spread evidence of fraud is just sticking their ignorant head in the sand......

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

This is serious. Trump can win. Everybody knows what happened . It was not a legal election in those 4 states. It will be overturned one way or the other.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Sadly, the most likely scenario is that they take the case and then just reprimand the states in question illegal elections. I'd say that's about 65%, since there are so many objecting states and corresponding AGs, and the case is a clear Constitutional issue. The other 35% is 15% deny and the final is the 20% Trump win which wouldn't be a win yet until the traitorous R party votes for him or not per the 12th amendment in the House.
    It's 100% Trump loses and 0% he wins. Much more simple.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    This is serious. Trump can win. Everybody knows what happened . It was not a legal election in those 4 states. It will be overturned one way or the other.
    Congratulations. You are advancing in your Cult.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden will be inaugurated January 21 and we'll have Culters in here swearing that it's still going to be revoked and Trump will ride back in on a big beautiful horse.

Or maybe, since it will be virtual, they'll claim it never really happened and Trump is still legally the president.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

In the meantime, while the crooked politicians are safe and sound in their castles and mansions, We The People will once again pay for their transgressions...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I take partial credit for this whore being triggered.... made a thread on c a johnson in politics detailing my efforts... I blew up her phone and email the night she doxxed witnesses with her idiotic questioning......

triggered her, and now she's done.....

D F W T D

(DON'T FUK WITH THE DONK)

I'll check out the thread. I never knew Michigan was so fukked up like this. It's gotten bad here. Like that attorney general Nessel. Somebody wished her son Merry Christmas and she said he was "offended" ohhhhh noooooo. Poor little baby. So, she wants to ban the phrase Merry Christmas now. Lesbian nutcase. I don't even care that she is gay as in I don't hate her for that aspect or don't think she can't be in public office because of it, but she clearly has an attitude because of her lifestyle? Plus, she's jewish so she HATES Christmas. Not all jews act that way about it, but she certainly does.

I won't even get into Torpedo Tits. The only reason she must still be walking around in her demon-possessed body is because the Federal officials that could arrest like seeing her Torpedo Tits every day on T.V.

NOTE: Her son is "adopted" hence she is gay. Will her son be offended by her being "gay" at some point?
    Last edited by hehfest; 12-10-20 at 01:49 PM.

nyplayer33

This is before election...wonder who was behind this...U.S. state and local officials have been raising the alarm over at least two separate automated call campaigns as millions of Americans cast their votes on Tuesday to decide between President Donald Trump and challenger Joe Biden.

Experts who spoke to Reuters say they are mystified by the most prominent robocalling campaign, which has been running for months and tells people to remain home but does not explicitly mention voting.

nyplayer33

Not sure the end result.....this is out of nowhere..but u have 17 states supporting this. I think the state legislative branch should devide which electors rep state then. Also, the statistician saying the odds biden could win after down by alot election night...is as close to impossible...

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Trump will win. They skirted election laws, and the election will be overturned.

nyplayer33

Has to be....otherwise our constituition is crap. On more news..hunter biden is innhuge troublevand his dad looked the other way..take hunter down and hope biden gets stroke...hes a POS

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Not sure the end result.....this is out of nowhere..but u have 17 states supporting this. I think the state legislative branch should devide which electors rep state then. Also, the statistician saying the odds biden could win after down by alot election night...is as close to impossible...
    Hey CHUMP, 17 WINGNUT States Attorneys are supporting a piece of garbage, not 17 States ya fruitloop...You should know this will never get to the SC..WTF is wrong with you..

12 Last