nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Joe biden and obama fundraiser

He sounded lost and it was utterly embarrasing. He can hardly speak and even though the other option might not be best, trump is alive. How can anybody like biden...its downright awful. My posts and english language skills are stellar compared to Biden.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 06-24-20 at 11:11 PM.

nyplayer33

He stares at the camera and is lost. It would serve people right if he wins and countty goes down crapper.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28886

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

biden has totally lost it; looking down in his lap at his stupid fukkin' notes just to know what to say......

anybody who votes for this senile, corrupt, pedo minded asshole is a stupid mother fukkin' loser kahksucker son of a bitch who I'd like to beat the shit out of......

I wouldn't let this fukker near me, or my kids..........

even a ten year old girl, upon first meeting this sorry piece of shit, knows to dodge and get away from his sorry mother fukkin' ass.....

you vote for a prick like this, you need your fukkin' ass beat to a fukkin' pulp.........
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Terrapin Station gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Biden & Obama

The most laughable, ridiculous, absurd, pathetic, duo ever

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Very strange people those two are. Obama the biggest fake ever speaking with his senile uncle. Can you imagine if this weirdo gets elected?

nyplayer33

At least crooked hillary was a great speaker...biden is dementia and wacked
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 06-27-20 at 06:55 AM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

​Vote BLUE on Nov. 3rd.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Biden & Obama

jj gold & hman got my vote at SBR. your allies.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28886

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Michelle Obama has a dick. Barack was not forthright about anything. I don't think he was born in the US either. I can't believe they are letting Biden run. He is completely lost and brain dead now.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How can anybody like biden Trump...its downright awful. My posts and english language skills are stellar compared to Biden Trump.
    See how that works? They're both mentally incompetent. Trump was a moron to begin with but has shown signs of "losing it" in his older age as well. Yet he's more forceful and demanding. I suspect Biden would be a figurehead while the cabinet pretty much runs things

Both options absolutely suck, and it's an embarrassment for America. Idk why more people can't just acknowledge that instead of simply rooting for their team. Takes some mental gymnastics to point out Biden's faults while ignoring Trump's

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    See how that works? They're both mentally incompetent. Trump was a moron to begin with but has shown signs of "losing it" in his older age as well. Yet he's more forceful and demanding. I suspect Biden would be a figurehead while the cabinet pretty much runs things

Both options absolutely suck, and it's an embarrassment for America. Idk why more people can't just acknowledge that instead of simply rooting for their team. Takes some mental gymnastics to point out Biden's faults while ignoring Trump's
    Lesser of two evils is still evil. White Wash/ Socially Sanitized Accepted Evil is the reality. Evil is a concept, man made bullshit, put into practical application and made Law. Everywhere, for 10,000 years. Solution is so simple, Cost $0. Stop supporting evil, bam it's gone. Worked for me for 60+ years. out don't freak out, Evil on it's way to fukin Hell, Prey Tell. Nerve striking time I'm back mther fkrs,This X it's a Know win 4U.

nyplayer33

If u want protests and change of the usa go for dems

BOA12

If u want protests and change of the usa go for dems
    Prefer public servants who serve the...............public?

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Trump put a bounty out on his own troops! How do you boys (specially Jibby ) defend that ? Your guys time is over, I don’t have a side. I support the troops, family served has yours? Only chime back if your blood and tears have been shed for this country. I am Latino bring it ignorant bastards!!!

nyplayer33

Blm, rioting, destroying govt property and defund police are all supported greatly by Dems ..i dont want that.

nyplayer33

If you support and back one side, you can always find faults with the other. You can find faults with Jesus christ....so thinking any one being can do all good in ones eyes is bs.

BOA12

Blm, rioting, destroying govt property and defund police are all supported greatly by Dems ..i dont want that.
    Neither do I. Defund Law Enforcement, only job is to create criminals/cover pensions. Big business. Demilitarize local police(sorry Raygun, jig is up). Get rid of unmarked cars, what if you needed a cop and didn't know he was hiding in plain sight. WTF. Bull shit & it's wrong, forever. Lot's of Dimes in the Victimless Crime. Go fuk yourself Law Enforcement, nobody's friend.

BOA12

If you support and back one side, you can always find faults with the other. You can find faults with Jesus christ....so thinking any one being can do all good in ones eyes is bs.
    Not true. I'm neither with you or against you, don't even fukin know you. How about, kid has issues understanding evil, needs a refresher course, give you a pass. Call your Mother if you are lucky enough to have one alive, she understands evil. out don't out. Point that gun up please.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Trump can't even answer a softball question. Don't act like he's at some higher level than Biden at this point. He's being interviewed by one of his advisors and can't even stick to a topic.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Trump can't even answer a softball question. Don't act like he's at some higher level than Biden at this point. He's being interviewed by one of his advisors and can't even stick to a topic.
    SHit Show everyday.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Biden & Obama

JJ/H trump/pence Putin loves ewe guys most of all, comrades.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    ​Vote BLUE on Nov. 3rd.
    F*ck it. Let's all vote Green on Nov. 3rd and screw over this one party once and for all.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Michelle Obama has a dick. Barack was not forthright about anything. I don't think he was born in the US either. I can't believe they are letting Biden run. He is completely lost and brain dead now.
    Okey. How's your Nigerian escapades buddy doing? Haven't heard anything new? That thread saved my life at that time from F.R.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    biden has totally lost it; looking down in his lap at his stupid fukkin' notes just to know what to say......

anybody who votes for this senile, corrupt, pedo minded asshole is a stupid mother fukkin' loser kahksucker son of a bitch who I'd like to beat the shit out of......

even a ten year old girl, upon first meeting this sorry piece of shit, knows to dodge and get away from his sorry mother fukkin' ass.....

you vote for a prick like this, you need your fukkin' ass beat to a fukkin' pulp.........
    The sickest part of all of this is he should be in prison instead of being the potential nominee for POTUS. Only in upside-down America can that happen. His son should be in prison too for all that corruption in Ukraine. We The People are nothing to them. It can't be any more obvious than now.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Auto Tard back at it again I see. You ignore Trump's dozens of sexual allegations, including against 13 year olds? The millions in hush money? But that holds nothing to Biden whispering to a young girl! What a two toothed brainless Texas hillbilly.

Auto Tard is probably okay with Trump doing nothing about Russia putting bounty's on our troops heads too. I'm guessing the dumbfukk would respond with something along the lines of, "but he lets me have my guns, and that's the only thing that makes me manly! Everybody else just calls me a bitch after I blow them." Fukkin scum of the earth here guys.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The sickest part of all of this is he should be in prison instead of being the potential nominee for POTUS. Only in upside-down America can that happen. His son should be in prison too for all that corruption in Ukraine. We The People are nothing to them. It can't be any more obvious than now.
    LOL, why do you think Trump does whatever Putin wants? But but but Biden son! Trumpers have GOT to be the lowest IQ humanly possible. I'm surprised you morons are able to get yourselves dressed in the morning. The fukking morons whine about Ukraine and Benghazi when Trump is clearly doing things 10x worse. Take a dose of common sense chico.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    trump welched on that /cult buiding birther issue. Offered $1,000,000, Still waiting to collect. Time to sue.