JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Corona Cure..

Been reading up on it as much as I could today. On the news being reported now by doctors.. This is working in France and Italy now.. Almost a 100% cure rate.. Best if you take it as early on as possible when you are first tested positive.. I'm in touch with family in Italy also. The word is getting out fast..

I wouldn't post this if I wasn't 100% confident in my findings and results. This is what you need to take if you get Corona if you test positive -

- Hydroxcholoroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

- Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

- Zinc 220mg once a day for 5 days.

This is what is getting everyone healthy with Corona now in France even when they are on their death bed ready to go!!!

I am reading that people are recovering off these drugs almost immediately, even people on their death bed with Corona now!! NO LIE!!!

Google it please, don't take my word for it.. The findings are out there now.. People are winning and recovering from this fast!!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Arizona man dies after self-medicating with chloroquine to treat coronavirus

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Good to hear some optimism. Supply could become an issue easily in many places unfortunately.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

If I took 24 people with corona virus and farted on all of them it some of them would survive. Does that mean my farts are a cure?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Price gouging already starting on Amazon.. Look for yourself.. $135 bucks for just the Malaria pill. Look Check!!!

https://apnews.com/2f3dd1099c6054bb5015391b9a6f3b0c

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    If I took 24 people with corona virus and farted on all of them it some of them would survive. Does that mean my farts are a cure?
    No just follow jibby. It's 100% cure. No one has died in Italy..... Well not for the last ten minutes at least.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html
    In fairness, chloroquine phosphate is not the same as Hydroxcholoroquine. So, if you're going to try this, make sure you get the names exactly correct...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    In fairness, chloroquine phosphate is not the same as Hydroxcholoroquine. So, if you're going to try this, make sure you get the names exactly correct...
    Yup...

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

CNN is fake news. They are owned by the 322 Skull and Bones Society and bow to Satan the gaylord.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

As far as I know Chloroquine is a restricted drug requiring a doctors order. I doubt that Amazon is taking over as a pharmacy swap meet so the pills are either a. bullshit b. illegal. c. chinese garbage or d. all of the above.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

As I posted in another thread, I was having several corona type of symptoms (one being having congestion in my chest). my doctor only prescribed me Azithromycin and sure enough it started working in 7 hrs our so. went from not being able to sleep because of the pain one night to sleeping like a champion the next night (with very little pain).

just took my last pill today and feeling pretty good (i'd say 80 to 90% recovered). only have a lingering cough...which my doctor said they expect to last a couple of weeks. again, i only had the azithromycin as i don't think the other drugs had been identified yet. best thing was...6 pills only cost me $2.84.

will say i don't know if i had corona as i was not a candidate to be tested.....could just be a huge coincidence and had an upper respiratory infection.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave mpaschal34 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash

ive been taking zinc with vit c everyday all year and feel virtually bulletproof. even my poker results are insanely high to the positive.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Google it please, don't take my word for it.. The findings are out there now.. People are winning and recovering from this fast!!!!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=hydr...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Does not support your "almost a 100% cure" claims.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    right it's totally different except almost exactly the same

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    As I posted in another thread, I was having several corona type of symptoms (one being having congestion in my chest). my doctor only prescribed me Azithromycin and sure enough it started working in 7 hrs our so. went from not being able to sleep because of the pain one night to sleeping like a champion the next night (with very little pain).

just took my last pill today and feeling pretty good (i'd say 80 to 90% recovered). only have a lingering cough...which my doctor said they expect to last a couple of weeks. again, i only had the azithromycin as i don't think the other drugs had been identified yet. best thing was...6 pills only cost me $2.84.

will say i don't know if i had corona as i was not a candidate to be tested.....could just be a huge coincidence and had an upper respiratory infection.
    I just beat my respiratory problem. My doctor gave me a steroid shot, prednisone, an antibiotic and two inhalers.

Canesco was right about steroids.

Foxx

I don't know about that. Almost exactly the same name would be like Hydroxcholoroquine and Trihydroxcholoroquine.

I think you are stretching it a little.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wall Street Journal reports.. Solid news source.. Doctors turning to it.. Jibbby not making this up.. This is GOOD NEWS!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/doctors...nt-11584729626

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

The cure for this is

RaW gArLiC , lOtS oF WaTEr , bLuEBeRRieS
    PoSiTiVe ThiNkInG

Right Jibbster

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Does it strike odd that Doctors don't seem to care about a vaccine or fast tracking this drug?? The surgeon general is also a negative Nancy offering no positive thinking....fukk him

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

O2 and O3 are almost exactly the same (it's only one molecule of Oxygen different), however one will let you breath and keep living where the other your lungs won't be able to use and is harmful.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    O2 and O3 are almost exactly the same (it's only one molecule of Oxygen different), however one will let you breath and keep living where the other your lungs won't be able to use and is harmful.
    the chloroquine family of drugs are all derivatives of the same thing allowing pharmaceutical makers to stamp their brand on a "unique" product

all of the drugs are deemed safe under the care of a physician

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Does it strike odd that Doctors don't seem to care about a vaccine or fast tracking this drug?? The surgeon general is also a negative Nancy offering no positive thinking....fukk him
    The drugs already exist and Bayer just donated like 3 million doses

If it works they will use it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

The drugs already exist and Bayer just donated like 3 million doses

If it works they will use it
    sounds good....what about LSD in a controlled environment jaker??????????????

I need something as this no travel is killing me more than the damn virus will

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Wow so this moron and his wife legit ingested fish tank cleaner?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Wow so this moron and his wife legit ingested fish tank cleaner?
    we need more of this...Darwin's theory working wonders

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    sounds good....what about LSD in a controlled environment jaker??????????????

I need something as this no travel is killing me more than the damn virus will
    dude try working from home with 2 kids and a wife

I am going nuts

taking lsd seems like a good idea comparatively

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Wall Street Journal reports.. Solid news source.. Doctors turning to it.. Jibbby not making this up.. This is GOOD NEWS!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/doctors...nt-11584729626
    "Signs of improving symptoms" is not a cure. Not even close. We all understand treatments will improve, and we all hope it happens rapidly. But you seem to just be making stuff up with zero evidence.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

the chloroquine family of drugs are all derivatives of the same thing allowing pharmaceutical makers to stamp their brand on a "unique" product

all of the drugs are deemed safe under the care of a physician
    My point isn't about safety, it's that even a small difference can make the effect completely different.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

ok

anyways it's not a miracle cure and some guy ate fish tank cleaner because it had one of the "quines" in it and died

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    "Signs of improving symptoms" is not a cure. Not even close. We all understand treatments will improve, and we all hope it happens rapidly. But you seem to just be making stuff up with zero evidence.
    Proven... Watch the vid in this other link.. https://www.foxnews.com/science/fren...orten-covid-19

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Proven... Watch the vid in this other link.. https://www.foxnews.com/science/fren...orten-covid-19
    U telling me the tequila cure doesn’t work now.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

CDC says coronavirus survived in Princess Cruise ship cabins for up to 17 days after passengers left

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/23/cdc-...r&par=sharebar

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    CDC says coronavirus survived in Princess Cruise ship cabins for up to 17 days after passengers left
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/23/cdc-...r&par=sharebar
    Saw that earlier. Sucks.

eddycash

i dont trust CDC, WHO, or any gov funded dept in existence. They are the opposite of what they represent.

12 Last