stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

is there more than one quality?
    For me it's conversation. Does she like my sense of humor. Can I make her laugh and enjoy endorphins because I am very sarcastic, raised on Monty Python. Daniel Tosh cracks me the f*ck up. What kind of music does she like. I love my alternative rock, good rap, and of course the Kings of Leon.

Does she?

What does it feel like when she looks into my eyes? I am s a sucker for any of them that can look me in the eyes and le to me with a straight face, because that's what Hold Em is all about.

Let's talk about ridiculous things with straight faces very fast paced so that everyone around us is like wtf am I even heariing? Why? What's whis about a frisbee on Venus? Wtf?

That kind of stuff is awesome.

Does she like Hold Em?

Does she want me to write songs for her?

Is she single? THAT'S important.

Yeah, took me awhile to come to that conclusion.

My bad. I used to not care if I don't respect the dude and/or he's treating her like crap but even if they're cheating on her if they try to exact revenge and then I have to reraise every time so no one has time for any of that.
    Does she like cheap sunglasses as well? skirts? Volleyball?

Salesmen (honest ones) and recruiters?

Does she feel like doing spreadsheets and being paid well for it down the line a bit? Maybe covering a few phone calls to prequal people? Maybe for like $40k/year or so?

How about some Kendall Jackson white wine?

How about some Leinenkugel?

I do have a scheduled date for buzzed mini golf in a week or so with a hottie we can Lyft/motel it, and that will be fun. She is a great person and deserves an awesome time for being a deeply great and single person. I've only met her once and things got a little f*cked up for reasons on my end but I think we can just enjoy ourselves this time.

Here's what kind of person that one is. She takes on a little sister because she has extra time on her hands and she likes to help people. She does walks for charity.

That one has also has a high level real estate job that she's very good at and I used to have a similar career so we have some things in common which is a good start.

I call her titties and she love it, lol.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-24-19 at 07:17 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    For me it's conversation. Does she like my sense of humor. Can I make her laugh and enjoy endorphins because I am very sarcastic, raised on Monty Python. Daniel Tosh cracks me the f*ck up. What kind of music does she like. I love my alternative rock, good rap, and of course the Kings of Leon.

Does she?

What do es it feel like when she looks into my eyes? I am s a sucker for any of them that can look me in the eyes and le to me with a straight face, because that's what Hold Em is all about.

Let's talk about ridiculous things with straight faces very fast paced so that everyone around us is like wtf am I even haariing? Why? What's whis about a frisbee on Venus? Wtf?

That kind of stuff is awesome.
    more awesome than these?

stevek173

In my opinion yes. actually.

Beautiful person in every way.

Look at all the beautiful things she does for people/charities.

That's the type of person I want to do nice things for.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-24-19 at 07:24 PM.

stevek173

Whatever.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-26-19 at 09:11 PM.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Steve....you got no chance loser. They can smell your stench

stevek173

There is a 38 year old woman from Portland that I do apologize to.

Raquetball thing - yada yada yada I focus too hard on winning the game.

She still won, but I really should have just been a gentleman and apologized for my skirt.

I forgot who I was that day, it happens when you're on that much powerade

Inappropriate.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-26-19 at 09:36 PM.

stevek173

I've had a crush on this waitress from Hawaii.

I agree that that is kinda creepy, she was only 31 and model hot. Starts making out with her friend next to a porsche I'm like nice car they're both like wtf? Got a mirror? Go stand next to that volcano, creep.

I'm like ok you're right, sorry.

That entire thing was definitely not appropriate and I did start interrupt them so definitely not cool of me.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-26-19 at 09:09 PM.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    A nice set
    Best advice in this entire Thread.

Start with a set of nice attributes and everything else just falls into place.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Steve, you’re weird pal. Take what you can get, cause god damn you creep me out. Can you get me a job though pal? I’m sick of back breaking work. My DWI charge was in 2012. Should be old enough to be able to drive.

stevek173

Cuser you creep me out man. I did see you in a wig with a fake rack and a short skirt in Ft Laudedale hiding behind a tree trying to pretend that you know Judo.

That tree is going to defeat your leg every time.

You're gonna need to do a better job shaving your legs if you plan on pulling that sh*t off.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-26-19 at 08:52 PM.

Troppo_Oca
    beginner
    Troppo_Oca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

what is this a teen club?

stevek173

Read Sklansky "The Theory of Poker", for starters, if you want to improve, is my opinion.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-26-19 at 08:48 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good Luck Cuse! I wish yall a happy long lasting marriage if you decide to ask her to marry you.

Do what makes you happy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

btw let me get you guys opinions on this

So if a girl says if we have sex I’ll have to never talk to you again b/c it will ruin what we have together... And then you have sex with her later that night.... but later prove to her you are not clingy by not calling her or texting her. Do you think she will eventually come back for more?

And what if she says the day after stop being weird! Your being weird!

Is that her not knowing how to act after sex?

I literally just said I had fun last night and she goes stop being weird!

and then before she left I kissed her and she said again stop being weird!

Very hard to understand IMO any thoughts?
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I'm reading over these posts and I'll tell you fellas as you get older dating is a pain in the assss. You gotta do it though.. Better to be a rat on the streets trying then a lion at home kicking!!!

I'm on it this summer!! Mission!!! Got one girl on my mind. She's like a fitness queen but she could be mental We'll see? My newest challenge..

Wish me luck boys!! I'm not posting as much because it's summer and I'm trying to date now.. I still got game.. Not chopped liver ..

I'm looking for this or nothing at all!!! Keeping the dream alive!!! Soul mate!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-25-19 at 06:56 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I think what I just realized is that what women say is not important.

They say some crazy shit that makes no sense, I had girl tell me “we don’t even know what we mean when we say something half the time”

So I think it’s important to judge a woman not based on what they say but what they do.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    btw let me get you guys opinions on this

So if a girl says if we have sex I’ll have to never talk to you again b/c it will ruin what we have together... And then you have sex with her later that night.... but later prove to her you are not clingy by not calling her or texting her. Do you think she will eventually come back for more?

And what if she says the day after stop being weird! Your being weird!

Is that her not knowing how to act after sex?

I literally just said I had fun last night and she goes stop being weird!

and then before she left I kissed her and she said again stop being weird!

Very hard to understand IMO any thoughts?
    Do not text her again. Do not even say hi, how are you, you doing anything this weekend, etc. SAY NOTHING. EVER.

If she never reaches out again so be it, DO NOT MESSAGE HER AGAIN.

It’s always a game of who shows less interest when you aren’t together in person.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Do not text her again. Do not even say hi, how are you, you doing anything this weekend, etc. SAY NOTHING. EVER.

It’s always a game of who shows less interest when you aren’t together in person.
    Yeah I agree man. I’ve had to learn this the hard way screwing it up in the past.

The thing is I really care about her and think she is really cool but I need to do like you say.

Last week when she came over and we went out she was the one that reached out to me. She even said do you know how many guys asked me out tonight?

And I didn’t even ask her out, she asked me out so I guess there is a lot of truth to what you say.

At one point during the night she kept going on and on about her problems in life and then she goes now you share something with me. I’m like I don’t want you to be my therapist.

And then later I guess b/c she knows I’m in sales she goes sell me. And I’m like sell you on on what? And she said “sell me on yourself and why I should be with you. I’m like “nah” b/c I know she was searching for more validation like she gets from every other guy.

And then she goes you know if I have sex with you I’ll probably never talk to you again b/c it will ruin everything.

She says lots of stuff I don’t understand but yeah just I’m going to try to let it go and see what happens. I told her straight up I’m not trying to have a relationship, sex doesn’t change anything I look at you as a really good friend. I was like don’t worry you will not get any good morning text from me and I’m not going to break into your house in the middle of the night and crawl in bed with you like the last dude did.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Here is another gem for you fools seeking love.. Islands in the stream..

Kenny hit this I believe with Dolly.. I think Lionel above also in the above vid.. Although Diana Ross looked a little turned off though when those 2 sang together.. Not sure absolutely if Richie and Ross hooked up singing Endless love..

Kenny for sure though with Islands in the stream... You could see it.. Dolly was on it..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Damn bro I still haven’t texted her and she hasn’t texted me

Do you think she will eventually notice that I’m not chasing like every other dude and hit me up for another late night romp in the sack?

believe when I say I hit that right

I lasted at least a half hour and had her going crazy

Any of yall ever have a similar situation where a girl reaches out weeks or months later?

I think if I don’t hear from her I may reach out in mid August or September

Would love to have her contact me though

this girl def wants attention. She has a profile on a dating site she updates weekly with new photos and it says on there I don’t check this anymore but you can reach out to me on my instagram handle

believe it or not I have several women throwing themselves on me right now but this one is special

FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1474

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I was all chained up in in a state and this perfecto policewoman smirks at me and goes "no big deal, right?"

TBH that was really fukkin hot. How creative of her.
    I like her qualities too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Women all have special qualities so fall in love with that quality and run with it!! Don't be too picky in life or you will end up getting a dog for a companion and calling it quits.. This goes for men and women...

Grass isn't always greener. Love the one you are with...

I know Saloon it.. ...

I like a calming presence

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Does she love giving head, is she submissive but not afraid to challenge people, is she ambitious, does she enjoy traveling and more importantly, am I not disgusted to be next to her after cumming

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there are two of them, and order of importance can change depending on my mood:

and

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Does she love giving head, is she submissive but not afraid to challenge people, is she ambitious, does she enjoy traveling and more importantly, am I not disgusted to be next to her after cumming
    that last one is underrated

First 12