Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    A real American, unlike a certain person on Penn avenue
    Bill Clinton doesn't live there anymore but I get your point

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Bill Clinton doesn't live there anymore but I get your point
    Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders never served in the military.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders never served in the military.
    I know
    I was just talking about the serial rapist draft dodger

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

I know
    Yes, I agree. I was just adding to the list. If Hillary or Bernie had won, would they be accused of not being a real American?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Yes, I agree. I was just adding to the list. If Hillary or Bernie had won, would they be accused of not being a real American?
    Of course
    There is no level of hypocrisy they won't apply to any situation

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Can anyone name a single thing John McCain has done for america as a politician?

I remember McCain introducing his "Internet Freedom Act" around 10 years ago which was designed to kill net neutrality.

Is that what a "real american" does?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Can anyone name a single thing John McCain has done for america as a politician?

I remember McCain introducing his "Internet Freedom Act" around 10 years ago which was designed to kill net neutrality.

I won't argue with anyone about his military service, but what he has done since then is an absolute disgrace to this country
    He is one of the biggest reasons the average American person has been screwed over the last 30 yrs
    From incompetence to corruption he needs to be out of Congress
    He's such a scumbag he can't bring himself to retire so I guess this is the only way he will leave

Sanity Check

I think the system is broken.

Politicians who whore themselves out to the highest bidder and sell out the country are high paid and praised by the media.

Anyone who sticks to their values and looks out for average joes receives the treatment Donald Trump has gotten since 2016.

Laws need to be passed to reduce the influence special interests and lobbyists have on politics.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I know
    Communist co-conspirer traitor?

thechaoz

I think the system is broken.

Politicians who whore themselves out to the highest bidder and sell out the country are high paid and praised by the media.

Anyone who sticks to their values and looks out for average joes receives the treatment Donald Trump has gotten since 2016.

Laws need to be passed to reduce the influence special interests and lobbyists have on politics.
    You must be joking

thechaoz

Holy shit you're stupid. Don't answer I promise I'm not checking this thread again. Pm me if you want me to notice

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Holy shit you're stupid.
    Leftists call people names as they're incapable of having mature or intellectual conversations.

Too late. I think they're hiding in their safe space from facts and words which might hurt their feelings.

*Sigh*

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

RIP

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17507

RIP but he did vote against Dr Martin Luther King Holiday in Arizona.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

wow he died quick after stopping treatment

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

How can you be the President of the United States and get banned from a funeral????

Easy, be a fukking azz-hole and be Donald trump....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

The Senate seat now opens up with McCain's death..

McCain’s replacement probably won’t be very consequential in the short term

McCain was considered a less reliable Republican vote than many of his colleagues, and whoever replaces him is likely to be more solidly aligned with the rest of the GOP. Ducey is more or less a traditional Republican himself, and he will likely choose someone his party’s leaders would approve of.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

McCain was considered a less reliable Republican vote than many of his colleagues, and whoever replaces him is likely to be more solidly aligned with the rest of the GOP. Ducey is more or less a traditional Republican himself, and he will likely choose someone his party’s leaders would approve of.
    because he died after may 10 the gov. will appoint for next 2.2 years. There is talk of his wife carrying out the finish of the term. The gov. isn't a fan of trump because he put him in bad light went he went to the border there. But he needs trumps voters. 50-50 chance he gets defeated. If he was smart he would take the seat himself.

chico2663

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ob-fb-enus-280

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, it's Ducey's call.. He's a hard line Republican by nature unlike John McCain so I suspect someone that won't resist Trump policy will take the seat.. That's a good thing for passing bills in the near future.. Jeff Flake is out too. Arizona is gonna have some new names filling those seats.. Republicans should grab them both..

That's good for the State of Arizona and for the Trump agenda..

chico2663

bad news for you is dem probably next gov. gonna change the seats in congress

fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Lets not forget that it was John McCain that saved the UFC. When the UFC first started it was an unorganized spectacle of violence. No gloves. few rules. McCain called it a disgrace (which is arguable) and a spectacle (which it was). It had NO future and NO potential for widespread acceptance. He demanded it be disbanded or cleaned up. In came Dana White and the Fretatta(?) brothers who saw the potential for growth if it had rules, weight divisions, organization, etc... Got it for a steal ($2million) and built it into the fastest growing sport in the world. A sport that I have had many hours of fun and excitement watching and plan on having half a lifetime more of it.
    There are MANY things we can thank John McCain for. If he hadnt made a big deal to clean it up, it might just have dropped off the plate into a sideshow.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bad news for you is dem probably next gov. gonna change the seats in congress
    Depends how many illegals living in Arizona can cast bogus votes now.. Arizona is loaded with illegals... We'll see Chico?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fudy213 View Post
    Lets not forget that it was John McCain that saved the UFC. When the UFC first started it was an unorganized spectacle of violence. No gloves. few rules. McCain called it a disgrace (which is arguable) and a spectacle (which it was). It had NO future and NO potential for widespread acceptance. He demanded it be disbanded or cleaned up. In came Dana White and the Fretatta(?) brothers who saw the potential for growth if it had rules, weight divisions, organization, etc... Got it for a steal ($2million) and built it into the fastest growing sport in the world. A sport that I have had many hours of fun and excitement watching and plan on having half a lifetime more of it.
    There are MANY things we can thank John McCain for. If he hadnt made a big deal to clean it up, it might just have dropped off the plate into a sideshow.
    That's interesting to know, I did not know that.. I was enjoying the UFC just last night.. Figures Johnny boy would try to crap on the UFC...

fudy213

Crap on the UFC? No. Quite the opposite. He crapped on what the UFC was before Dana White got hold of it. He called it "human cockfighting" and he was absolutely right. There was no way that spectacle was going to go anywhere but third or fourth tiered venues that would eventually peter out because of crazy insurance costs these would rate. Because of John McCain, the previous owners wanted nothing to do with it and were willing to nearly give it away for forward thinking business people like White and the Frettatas. In fact the guy said he was just going to let it die because he didnt want to do the work needed to build this. John McCain set the stage for a modern licensed and commisioned sport that would have a wide appeal across all human categories. Not the "cockfighting crowd" it was attracting.
    And he was a war hero too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fudy213 View Post
    Crap on the UFC? No. Quite the opposite. He crapped on what the UFC was before Dana White got hold of it. He called it "human cockfighting" and he was absolutely right. There was no way that spectacle was going to go anywhere but third or fourth tiered venues that would eventually peter out because of crazy insurance costs these would rate. Because of John McCain, the previous owners wanted nothing to do with it and were willing to nearly give it away for forward thinking business people like White and the Frettatas. In fact the guy said he was just going to let it die because he didnt want to do the work needed to build this. John McCain set the stage for a modern licensed and commisioned sport that would have a wide appeal across all human categories. Not the "cockfighting crowd" it was attracting.
    And he was a war hero too.
    The first UFC events were the most entertaining of all.. Back then we all didn't know which Martial Art was KING.. Those early UFC events proved Jits was a dominate art on the ground with Royce Gracie choking out everyone... It was jaw dropping to watch at the time.. I still have them all recorded on VHS tapes today.. ..

I enjoyed the early UFC events back then more then I do today to be honest.. I've seen every UFC event since it's birth.. I would know.. You do have to appreciate the raw sport of human combat and pure competition that goes with it to understand this in my opinion..

Most intellects and desk jobbers don't understand the sport and think of it as being barbaric which it is not..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-26-18 at 10:45 PM.

chico2663

Depends how many illegals living in Arizona can cast bogus votes now.. Arizona is loaded with illegals... We'll see Chico?
    jibby the only ones busted are some hillbillies from ky. My father could be related to them.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3071

To those of you who have turned this tribute Thread of an American hero into a political farce...

I SPIT IN YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!

RIP John McCain

fudy213

The first UFC events were the most entertaining of all.. Back then we all didn't know which Martial Art was KING.. Those early UFC events proved Jits was a dominate art on the ground with Royce Gracie choking out everyone... It was jaw dropping to watch at the time.. I still have them all recorded on VHS tapes today.. ..

yed the early UFC events back then more then I do today to be honest.. I've seen every UFC event since it's birth.. I would know.. You do have to appreciate the raw sport of human combat and pure competition that goes with it to understand this in my opinion..

Most intellects and desk jobbers don't understand the sport and think of it as being barbaric which it is not..
    I agree with you Jibby. Im a fan from the Severn, Gracie, Abbot days. However there just arent the numbers of guys like us to make THAT form of sport mainstream. In that form, the UFC would always be just a sideshow. To be a mainstream sport it HAS TO attract women and the desk jobber who isnt hardcore. Were talking thousands vs. millions. Parents wouldnt let their kids into a sport like that. Communities wouldnt let it into their venues.
    What McCain did was speak brutally honest truth. Many didnt like to hear it but thats what it was, to the vast majority of the American public, the truth. McCain didnt speak to those on the extremes, he spoke to the people in the middle, he spoke sense.
    And he was a war hero.

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

i'm glad everyone enjoyed the article

thechaoz

I know
    Donnie Bone Spurs?

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    To those of you who have turned this tribute Thread of an American hero into a political farce...

I SPIT IN YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!

RIP John McCain
    I'm sorry. But what was he a hero of?

Oh, you mean the time when he got captured in Vietnam only to give out U.S. North Vietnam bombing details which resulted in 60% additional loss of our warplanes? Which also led to a complete abortion of bombing the North Vietnamese and lost a crucial turning point of the war...

No thanks. "Songbird" is burning exactly where he deserves to be right now.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3071

12 Last