Ah yes......... ol Tidal Waves, founder of the "Tsunami Gay Sex Position," has resurfaced, know admitting he scammmed people playing pool in his younger days.........

Well, my studious little chimp, burned out from filming his Chronicles, did a little research on the topic of ol WW's pool playing days, and I was surprisingly impressed with how "dominant" Tidal Waves was back in his "glory days"...er, more accurately "glory hole days," but that's another story in an of itself......

Back to the issue at hand, that being Bobby's intimidating, balls to the wall, er, uh felt, approach to pool sharking. From the photos Chimp found, it's clear that ol' Waves' approach to the game of pool, while a bit unorthodox, was very effective for him, and he "hustled" quite a few young chaps. Shit, put yourself in the shoes of some ordinary bloke walking into a pool hall for a game of pool, and Waves is on hand:

Name:  Tidal Waves Hustles Pool.png
Views: 33
Size:  69.6 KB

Seriously!!! Who wouldn't be intimidated by that???? I'd just empty my wallet out on the table and literally run the fuk outta the bar...........