BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tie game Fiddy & all those tears …

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You’re a beast KVB’er. Would you ever admit what your unit size is on your huge volume of plays ? Or should I just mind my own bleepin’ business regarding amounts.
    Can't say, won't say, but we fill the limits at the open and continue to do so during the week.

For some there's a pool of Funds, not all mine, the are being traded, so it's pretty high.

We hit the UPSET Basket hard at the end of last year and beginning of this year, it took time but paid off.

In fact, I considered stopping NCAAF altogether with the 12 unit lead this season, lol.

But we must grind on, although I am making the case for a lesser unit size on these UPSET basket plays, already, we'll see though. I'll get to the chart to show why.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tie game Fiddy & all those tears …
    The teaser lives.

Just don't want to see a Tenn TD, unlike DDD.

Right DDD?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Can't say, won't say, but we fill the limits at the open and continue to do so during the week.

For some there's a pool of Funds, not all mine, the are being traded, so it's pretty high.

We hit the UPSET Basket hard at the end of last year and beginning of this year, it took time but paid off.

In fact, I considered stopping NCAAF altogether with the 12 unit lead this season, lol.

But we must grind on, although I am making the case for a lesser unit size on these UPSET basket plays, already, we'll see though. I'll get to the chart to show why.
    Damn your wagering millions of dollars every season for football at the very least with all your investors included. Do you get to keep a % of the winnings of your investors money every year ?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Yep, right on cue.
    I just cut a cheesy one.

Tessie Dog just said she's proud of me.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

You dumb niggers ,it's more than this game
    I have 10 units on Titans season wins
    Fukk off

Fidel_CashFlow

No more personal business from here on out from me
    That turmoil of a game ,with that ending and hear hating ass shit in this thread of all places

Go fukk yourself

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Fukk off
    You’re allowed to vent now, but the racial slurs are not necessary my step son wouldn’t appreciate reading that.

BeatTheJerk

I was just fuckin’ with you Fiddy, didn’t know you would get all sensitive on me like that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The KVB NCAAF UPSET Basket has added...

391 9-Oct UTEP +103

Probably not going to beat the closer here, lol. But I'll take the +103. This play feels dirty.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The KVB NCAAF Visiting Dog Fund has added...

367 9-Oct FAU +185

Almost put this in the UPSET Basket but I've made that mistake before. It belongs here, for now. It could end up in the UPSET Basket, similar to Nevada last week.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fukk off
    Yeah, I remember that. I still think they get those wins.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn your wagering millions of dollars every season for football at the very least with all your investors included. Do you get to keep a % of the winnings of your investors money every year ?
    When it's time to payout I always get a cut off the top.

Last year was tough, had to convince many, including myself, to stay the course with the UPSET Basket. We were down about -10 units and it just wouldn't pop. But week after week games kept getting taken off the board. 101 plays went off, but 33 plays never made it...it was fukked up.

But we got our pop for sure may be time to cash out a little here, rotate it or put the money aside waiting.

Here's the UPSET Basket chart with all the plays I posted since I started posting it. I was worried about value this year, and maybe it should still be a concern. But we did get our pop and do trade the cycles...

I also read the market and the UNIT is more for tracking the Fund, I do trade them Aggressively, like MLB, where I reduced the unit to 50% but actually even further, but 50% is where I'm documented last at SBR. After coming back the break, we were less invested in the MLB Contrarian Fund.

Need the NCAAF Contrarian Fund to pop a bit, I rotated in at a low this year.

Basically it's shifting some strategies around and hopefully doing it at the right time.

Sometimes when Funds are losing, and at some lows, I recruit more Funds to buy in for more growth. That happened this year in MLB, that trading were those purple dots, lol. We'll get to those reports, too.

For these market tracking Funds, there's a "UNIT" on the play, but the Aggressive trading is where the money is at. Remember last year when I tracked the NBA Aggressive Trader and we were up like 35 units then the Kung Flu hit.

I was pissed, we had more units to go in that run.

Fidel_CashFlow

Won't hear me say nothing bout it either way in here

Fidel_CashFlow

BeatTheJerk

Nice avatar Fiddy

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I was confused, thought CashFlow’s posts got removed.

BeatTheJerk

When it's time to payout I always get a cut off the top.

Last year was tough, had to convince many, including myself, to stay the course with the UPSET Basket. We were down about -10 units and it just wouldn't pop. But week after week games kept getting taken off the board. 101 plays went off, but 33 plays never made it...it was fukked up.

But we got our pop for sure may be time to cash out a little here, rotate it or put the money aside waiting.

Here's the UPSET Basket chart with all the plays I posted since I started posting it. I was worried about value this year, and maybe it should still be a concern. But we did get our pop and do trade the cycles...

I also read the market and the UNIT is more for tracking the Fund, I do trade them Aggressively, like MLB, where I reduced the unit to 50% but actually even further, but 50% is where I'm documented last at SBR. After coming back the break, we were less invested in the MLB Contrarian Fund.

Need the NCAAF Contrarian Fund to pop a bit, I rotated in at a low this year.

Basically it's shifting some strategies around and hopefully doing it at the right time.

Sometimes when Funds are losing, and at some lows, I recruit more Funds to buy in for more growth. That happened this year in MLB, that trading were those purple dots, lol. We'll get to those reports, too.

For these market tracking Funds, there's a "UNIT" on the play, but the Aggressive trading is where the money is at. Remember last year when I tracked the NBA Aggressive Trader and we were up like 35 units then the Kung Flu hit.

I was pissed, we had more units to go in that run.
    Thanks for explaining your position on your funds even further. I think next year I’m just gonna follow your entire Football season variety of funds from the jump when sports betting is legal in my state & I can get those openers that you do.

BeatTheJerk

I done flip the script now Fiddles.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for explaining your position on your funds even further. I think next year I’m just gonna follow your entire Football season variety of funds from the jump when sports betting is legal in my state & I can get those openers that you do.
    The thing is, and this is true, and something I mentioned at the beginning of the season when I talked about differnet ways of tracking.

The UPSET Basket actually does better with plays that qualified at the close. When I am posting the openers we can get like last year, many games closed as small favorites.

At the close, those wouldn't qualify for the UPSET Basket. And other plays, like ODU last week, float out of UPSET Basket range and could be more like haymakers.

Nevada, Auburn, Zona St. and even Baylor all held their ground and qualifed for the UPSET Basket at the open and at the close.

At the beginning of the season I mentioned different ways of tracking and used this as an example. The best performers are the ones that qualify in the close, then open and close, then just the openers, that is the order of performance.

There's a 4th category, and those are the plays that arent' there at the open, then float into play, then drop back out, so they aren't there at the close either. Tricky little category and right now they all get posted at SBR.

There is a lot of that noise in the chart above. I am hard on myself on what I track. That's why I've always wanted to develop more tracking of the aggressive traders, to show how the market tracking Fund is really used.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We should be up more in the UPSET Basket, we should be breaking out of the sideways mold.

Kung Flu was a mother fukker and who knows how long it will take to recover.

BeatTheJerk

The thing is, and this is true, and something I mentioned at the beginning of the season when I talked about differnet ways of tracking.

The UPSET Basket actually does better with plays that qualified at the close. When I am posting the openers we can get like last year, many games closed as small favorites.

At the close, those wouldn't qualify for the UPSET Basket. And other plays, like ODU last week, float out of UPSET Basket range and could be more like haymakers.

Nevada, Auburn, Zona St. and even Baylor all held their ground and qualifed for the UPSET Basket at the open and at the close.

At the beginning of the season I mentioned different ways of tracking and used this as an example. The best performers are the ones that qualify in the close, then open and close, then just the openers, that is the order of performance.

There's a 4th category, and those are the plays that arent' there at the open, then float into play, then drop back out, so they aren't there at the close either. Tricky little category and right now they all get posted at SBR.

There is a lot of that noise in the chart above. I am hard on myself on what I track. That's why I've always wanted to develop more tracking of the aggressive traders, to show how the market tracking Fund is really used.
    Oh.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I have those Jets spreads in two Funds, but you just need the win, right? Or -1 at least.

We can both get this.

It's DDD's Tenn -6 that should have his mud covered smacked up ass shaking...

You hear that DDD?????

Fuk

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh.
    I buy all week, so the opening number there is just part of it.

Those market tracking Funds are a little tricky. Don't just throw any good play in there. The question one should be asking is how can there be such cyclical chart. I always asked, when the contrarian Funds are rangebound, or bounce off those little lines, how is that possible.

We already know how it is in stocks, algos trading according to signals...basically manipulation.

I am showing this by example or at least trying to.

BeatTheJerk

I buy all week, so the opening number there is just part of it.

Those market tracking Funds are a little tricky. Don't just throw any good play in there. The question one should be asking is how can there be such cyclical chart. I always asked, when the contrarian Funds are rangebound, or bounce off those little lines, how is that possible.

We already know how it is in stocks, algos trading according to signals...basically manipulation.

I am showing this by example or at least trying to.
    I understand what you do all week, you post every buys/trades as they happen for the most part. I could just follow that next year as you do it as well. Might need a text alert though instead lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I have Uconn winning outright with 17 or 20 points to Umass' 13 points in the stacking forecast. Looking for the at home umass to be a small favorite as the books try to compensate for umass at home pressure to bounce. But the market may just catch up already and I suspect we see a low UConn favorite...maybe uconn -1 or -2 as mass isn't really that much of a darling to the bettors...
    Uconn opened a -2 at Circa but it quickly moved to a pick em and it looks like they'll that pick up around the world. At least 5d to start.
    UConn now trading as -2 point fave everywhere.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I understand what you do all week, you post every buys/trades as they happen for the most part. I could just follow that next year as you do it as well. Might need a text alert though instead lol
    Watching these openers shift around gives us an idea of how money is moving around, maybe insight into the book's intentions.

On Saturday it just starts going crazy and I try to use all the info to get those gems. A ive stream would be nuts lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd take MIA (OH) as a dog if we can get it.

This page needs some ass...

In honor of the grind...

stevenash

Seahawks m/l - check
    NY Giants m/l - check.

Who wants hookers?

stevenash

I was just fuckin’ with you Fiddy, didn’t know you would get all sensitive on me like that.

Fideles takes his gambling serious.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Seahawks m/l - check
    NY Giants m/l - check.

Who wants hookers?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Same chick?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fideles takes his gambling serious.
    Now I’m in the dog house with our creator.

First ... 3735373637373738373937403741 ... Last