BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Is it time to end abuse of ............

Power, environment, animals, poor, women, self, undereducated, everything? This has endured for 6000 years because whoever has the gold makes the rules and they tend to benefit 1% at the expense of 99% and that has never changed. Wars revolutions, end up being evil vs. evil and who wins, evil. The world needs great reforms because our current system is majorily flawed by a socially sanitized accepted evil that has become both law and policy. Anything which is everything with a heirarchy is inherently evil by design, that is if put in the wrong hands, the result will be evil. Evil is a man-made escape from God,Woman, or the truth. Take any good intention and invert or do the opposite, make it law and evil has been created. If I was in charge I would end their 6000 years of control by making their policies illegal and I need Old Dominion +2 to complete my 4 team 9 point teaser. And by the way, everything isn't black or white, right or wrong,with us or against us, but thats what they want people of great conviction and character to believe and put into practical application and fight amongst themselves and not have time to figure whats really going on,

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're making no sense bro .....sound like some scary cult.