1. #1
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    3 months now.. STILL no public hold em table. LOL

    And please don't say "Why don't you go pro?" If I go pro in the next 5 minutes the public hold em table will still be down! Going pro has NOTHING to do with the public hold em table being down for over 3 months!
    Don't shoot the messenger! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-29-20 at 12:40 AM.

  2. #2
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 4,469
    Betpoints: 221

    Why don't you go pro?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #3
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,486
    Betpoints: 383

    I hope they put the table up and for the next 3 months you'll be the only one to sit there so it meant nothing anyways.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 4,365
    Betpoints: 5506

    Hold Em- Public table is now available.
    Points Awarded:

    JoeCool20 gave SBR Genie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    longues vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 34,623

    have fun playing wi th urself joe
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 4,469
    Betpoints: 221

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hold Em- Public table is now available.
    Very nice of you Genie.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  7. #7
    eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 3,800
    Betpoints: 3516

    if youre not pro, why even play for points on public tables?

  8. #8
    boscokid
    Standings Por Favor?
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-03-10
    Posts: 815
    Betpoints: 981

    Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    if youre not pro, why even play for points on public tables?
    LOL - last time my 'PRO' expired I accumulated 1500 points from dailies and 'Public' tables before I renewed. Guy has a valid complaint - SBR should either offer that table daily or tell him to penetrate off and close them permanently

  9. #9
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    LOL - last time my 'PRO' expired I accumulated 1500 points from dailies and 'Public' tables before I renewed. Guy has a valid complaint - SBR should either offer that table daily or tell him to penetrate off and close them permanently
    LOL thanks bosco, I'll just make it clear for you, and I'm not talking about this thread specifically, nor anyone in particular, but whenever I make a post, there seems to always be a few people that will comment the absolute stupidest thing that they can possibly think of, because one time I posted that I hated stupidity, so they actually think that them making a dumbass post gets on my nerves! LOL I didn't mean for people to make themselves look stupid and think that it bothered me somehow! 😑 But that's what some of them do.
    I can't help it bro. LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-29-20 at 06:52 PM.

  10. #10
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,037
    Betpoints: 18586

    I see watch you are saying JoeCool, but I am still shocked you stay nonpro for this long.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #11
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SBR HOCKEY MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,946
    Betpoints: 1190

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I see watch you are saying JoeCool, but I am still shocked you stay nonpro for this long.
    I can understand why. Being banned for sometime plus zero chance to make the World Cup. Makes perfect sense.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I see watch you are saying JoeCool, but I am still shocked you stay nonpro for this long.
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I can understand why. Being banned for sometime plus zero chance to make the World Cup. Makes perfect sense.
    Yeah I didn't even play much world cup since I'm in the east. If I was in any other division I would have just played every night and I'd qualify, and then I would have got enough free points to go pro that way! And as for the banning, if I could tell you that I did something wrong and got punished for it, then I'd freely admit it and tell you that I was wrong. But I can't.
    Somebody got mad at me (and I STILL don't know why!) and since I don't do anything wrong on here, he wielded the only little power that he has onto me by banning me for simply replying to other people who called me nasty & rude names, while he NEVER did a single thing to them for instigating it!

    Everybody on here knows that A LOT of this site is people running their mouths and calling names, and then people turn around and reply to the stupid crap with name calling of their own. Well so what? who cares? But you don't EVER "punish" the person who replies while saying nothing to the ones who started it! That is beyond ridiculous! And everybody on here knows that it has never happened before or since to anybody but me! ALL because he was mad at me about something else that I still don't know!!
    Hell I like people on here, and I don't mind mouth running or name calling! We are all grown men! But quite frankly, I lost all respect for this web site after I got jacked for nothing more than replying to people running their mouths to me and calling me names! And I was only hanging around until my year of pro expired.

    Now everything is cool and friendly, but still I can't just "pretend" that didn't happen! I knew after I got banned for nothing more than replying to other people who made rude posts directly to me, including about my family, that I wasn't going to re-up pro again with my own money. Neither of you would pay $100 again if that happened to you either. Because how could I ever know or be sure that he wouldn't get mad at me again and take my $100 again for nothing more than simply replying to other people who started stupid shit by calling me nasty & rude names?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-29-20 at 10:46 PM.

  13. #13
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,037
    Betpoints: 18586

    As a sports bettor you just gotta let it go, I mean it happened a long time ago. Forget about it and move on.

    It is like being hurt over a bad beat that happened 2 years ago or something.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  14. #14
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SBR HOCKEY MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,946
    Betpoints: 1190

    Agree on both parts Joe. Ridiculous the East guys have to grind for 4 months

    Hman tried busting my balls awhile back after I called Drew out 4 his bullshit. If I was banned over that Id definitely not come back.

    GL moving forward.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Agree on both parts Joe. Ridiculous the East guys have to grind for 4 months

    Hman tried busting my balls awhile back after I called Drew out 4 his bullshit. If I was banned over that I’d definitely not come back.

    GL moving forward.

    Thanks bro! I'll still be on here! I'm just not paying $100 when there are no "set rules" as to how it might be taken from me! And I've got to say this. I think the guy does a TERRIFIC job helping people on here. And I don't even think he is "against" me at this moment, but I can never know when it might change! LOL And if you get one of the people with "ban power" against you on here, then you are at their mercy, and you shouldn't ever pay $100 because they have the power to take it from you any time they feel like it! LOL





    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    As a sports bettor you just gotta let it go, I mean it happened a long time ago. Forget about it and move on.

    It is like being hurt over a bad beat that happened 2 years ago or something.

    I wholeheartedly agree bro! I HAVE "let it go." To tell the truth, AS SOON as I got let back on here, the SAME few people immediately started directly bashing me again! And I replied again! And then I realized why they did it! They were waiting on him to ban ME again for replying to the mouth running that they started! But (I guess) he wasn't mad at me anymore, so he didn't ban me for replying to their rude abusive posts that time! And then guess what? VOILA They quit bashing me when they saw that he wasn't going to jack me again for simply replying to their abuse! And now we are all cool with each other!! And I like this place! It is a bunch of immature degenerate gamblers! LOL

    I don't dislike some dude from Australia that I have never met because of things that happened on a sports chat forum!! And I hope he doesn't dislike me either! BUT.. on THIS little website only, since he works here, he can do whatever he wants to me, but I can't do anything to him! So.. IF he got mad at me again on here, then he could ban me again for no real reason & I'd lose my $100! I'm not doing that. So read this part of my last post:

    "How could I ever know or be sure that he wouldn't get mad at me again and take my $100 again for nothing more than simply replying to other people who started stupid shit by calling me nasty & rude names?"

    Not many of the other Mods have ever even said anything to me, because I do nothing wrong. But still, all the ones with the "ban power" on here can ban a member anytime they want even if for no other reason than simply replying to abusive posts! Just because they might be mad at them for something else! And I disagree with that.. But who cares if I disagree? Since it isn't my website, I can't do anything about it!! I'm just not paying $100 under those circumstances.


    It is not a big deal to me! As long as I haven't paid money, then I won't care if it happens again! It's that simple!

    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-30-20 at 02:24 AM. Reason: I always edit posts!

  16. #16
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hold Em- Public table is now available.
    Thanks Genie.

    The reason that I still hang around this site a little bit is because of what you put a stop to.

  17. #17
    cincinnatikid513
    longues vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 34,623

    why do u write such long rambling bullshet

    nobody wants to read a book chief
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  18. #18
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    LOL why do you run around like a little mouse making stupid comments up under other people's posts?
    "Nobody" wants to see you do that chief.
    And also if you are really too dumb to know this, then hey buddy, if you don't want to read a post because you think it is too long, then just don't read it dumbass! 🤣 Then also if you don't read it, then you won't make a dumb post up under it either! LOL Two problems solved for you chief.

  19. #19
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,247
    Betpoints: 751

    It's literally $100 bucks lol

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  20. #20
    cincinnatikid513
    longues vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 34,623

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    It's literally $100 bucks lol
    u wanna talk about pathetic, joefool had 600 dollars worth of bitcoin purchases sbr in 2020 and won't spend 100 to renew pro, what a dumass
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-09
    Posts: 3,641
    Betpoints: 113

    I never see anyone on any of the tables. No idea how to roll over points.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 4,469
    Betpoints: 221

    Any action Joe?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  23. #23
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,930
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Any action Joe?
    No, but we knew that!

  24. #24
    Auto Donk
    How many pizzas does $100 buy?
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 38,991

    joe, you been sittin' in there all damn day now that it's finally up?

    any takers?

    good luck.....

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top