1. #1
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Betonline Poker Account Frozen

    Hi,

    I was playing poker on last week , CashGame mostly and won a lot of money against a very bad player.

    Few hours later account was blocked and under investigation.

    It is the same old story with bookies....make it tough for winning players to get their money.

    I am sure the person who lost the money vs me can lose as much as he wants and he will get special treatment as well and the bookie will profit from him.

    I am actually a big fan of BetOnline, I think their Sportsbet product is pretty amazing and fair but sadly I saw your review too late that "Poker product has been the subject of many complaints".

    Cherry on top, everyday I get adverts from them to come and bet or play poker on their site knowing that they blocked me....

    I have been waiting for almost 5 days now without any answer from their part, what can I do? I already filed a complaint on SBR.





  2. #2
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,382
    Betpoints: 182

    If you did nothing wrong then there is nothing to worry about, you will be cleared. If you did do something wrong, then you've been caught.

    The player may have been hacked or may have charged back and they are making sure you aren't related to that player.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #3
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    ok cool, thanks for the quick reply!

    how long do they normally take for such investigations? they told me max 72hours but it is way past that now.

    let's see what will happen...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    If you did nothing wrong then there is nothing to worry about, you will be cleared. If you did do something wrong, then you've been caught.

    The player may have been hacked or may have charged back and they are making sure you aren't related to that player.

  4. #4
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,382
    Betpoints: 182

    Keep in mind players are able to have accounts on BetOnline, Sportsbetting and TigerGaming. One player could take bonuses on two of the sites and dump thousands of dollars to themselves on another site/skin. They process payouts in 10 minutes or less in most cases. Players can scam them very easily, so I'm sure they are just making sure you aren't related to the player that you took money from, presumably heads up, before clearing you.

    I'm not sure of an exact time frame but they are usually better than most other sites when dealing with things.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #5
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    alright, thanks for the info. That eases my mind a bit.

    I guess the other account was dodgy or something because I have had always good experiences with Betonline until this incident.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Keep in mind players are able to have accounts on BetOnline, Sportsbetting and TigerGaming. One player could take bonuses on two of the sites and dump thousands of dollars to themselves on another site/skin. They process payouts in 10 minutes or less in most cases. Players can scam them very easily, so I'm sure they are just making sure you aren't related to the player that you took money from, presumably heads up, before clearing you.

    I'm not sure of an exact time frame but they are usually better than most other sites when dealing with things.

  6. #6
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    I've no idea what to do more, they are just telling me to wait. How can this bookmaker be rated A+?
    Can anyone help me to accelerate the process? I'm just really frustrated right now....

  7. #7
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,212
    Betpoints: 2888

    Didnít they say within 72 hours

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    I'm writing them on the chat every day, I get the same response.That I will receive an email shortly....A+ bookie?? bravo...this is almost 1xbet level.

    Betonline Poker should have a different rating than Betonline Sportsbook!

  9. #9
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 21,051
    Betpoints: 55

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    I've no idea what to do more, they are just telling me to wait. How can this bookmaker be rated A+?
    Can anyone help me to accelerate the process? I'm just really frustrated right now....
    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    I'm writing them on the chat every day, I get the same response.That I will receive an email shortly....A+ bookie?? bravo...this is almost 1xbet level.

    Betonline Poker should have a different rating than Betonline Sportsbook!
    You have no choice but to wait and let them finish their investigation. As someone previously stated, if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. Contacting them daily reeks of desperation. I understand that you want your money and the issue sorted out but I'm guessing they will let you know when they are done.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    You have no choice but to wait and let them finish their investigation. As someone previously stated, if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. Contacting them daily reeks of desperation. I understand that you want your money and the issue sorted out but I'm guessing they will let you know when they are done.
    oh, so if their investigations last 3 months I should just let them and wait?? some bookies take 1 year, I heard cases like that. But yea, lets just give bookies all the power in the world...ridiculous..

    I guess you haven't had any bad experiences with european bookies when they just confiscate your money without any reason. If you don't fight for your right, they will just take the maximum they can. Gambling industry works like that.

  11. #11
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,212
    Betpoints: 2888

    So this occurred yesterday at 1135am? When they say it could take up to 72 hours youíve repeatedly contacted them. Wait the 72 hours and see what happens.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So this occurred yesterday at 1135am? When they say it could take up to 72 hours you’ve repeatedly contacted them. Wait the 72 hours and see what happens.
    Nope they suspended my account Friday morning. I gave them 72 hours before complaining....

  13. #13
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,212
    Betpoints: 2888

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    Nope they suspended my account Friday morning. I gave them 72 hours before complaining....
    Assuming they do nothing over the weekend. Wait until EOB today

    How much did you win

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Assuming they do nothing over the weekend. Wait until EOB today

    How much did you win
    They said they would work on weekends but you maybe right, poker security department maybe wasnt working...

    a little bit more than 8k

  15. #15
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 21,051
    Betpoints: 55

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    oh, so if their investigations last 3 months I should just let them and wait?? some bookies take 1 year, I heard cases like that. But yea, lets just give bookies all the power in the world...ridiculous..

    I guess you haven't had any bad experiences with european bookies when they just confiscate your money without any reason. If you don't fight for your right, they will just take the maximum they can. Gambling industry works like that.
    Like I said, you have no control over the matter. I doubt you are going to intimidate or strong arm them into seeing things your way. You are at their mercy pretty much so just wait for their ruling and then go from there.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Like I said, you have no control over the matter. I doubt you are going to intimidate or strong arm them into seeing things your way. You are at their mercy pretty much so just wait for their ruling and then go from there.
    I'm not letting myself getting pushed around and yes , I have control over the matter. I have the right to complain if I feel that I am being mistreated. Nothing to do with intimidating them or anything similar.

    If a bookie is rated D or E , you expect something like that but a bookie rated A+ cannot act like this.

  17. #17
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 21,051
    Betpoints: 55

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    I'm not letting myself getting pushed around and yes , I have control over the matter. I have the right to complain if I feel that I am being mistreated. Nothing to do with intimidating them or anything similar.

    If a bookie is rated D or E , you expect something like that but a bookie rated A+ cannot act like this.
    Fair enough. Godspeed.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Fair enough. Godspeed.
    thanks! (had to google what godspeed means as I'm not a native english speaker)

  19. #19
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,212
    Betpoints: 2888

    Hope it works out. Did you submit a SBR complaint form

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #20
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,382
    Betpoints: 182

    Find it hard to believe you found some fish to dump $8,000 in cash games on BOL as their highest games are $10/$20NL(2000NL).

    If I sit down at their mid-high stakes tables it instantly fills due to people using seating scripts. I'd be shocked if you got some fish to dump 4 buy ins without others sitting at the table. With that said, if you did nothing wrong you will get paid, as I mentioned above.

    I didn't think Europeans could play on BetOnline. Thought you needed to play on TigerGaming.

    They have a sponsored forum on a different gambling related forum. Why not try there where they actually have support members responding to poker only issues?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Find it hard to believe you found some fish to dump $8,000 in cash games on BOL as their highest games are $10/$20NL(2000NL).

    If I sit down at their mid-high stakes tables it instantly fills due to people using seating scripts. I'd be shocked if you got some fish to dump 4 buy ins without others sitting at the table. With that said, if you did nothing wrong you will get paid, as I mentioned above.

    I didn't think Europeans could play on BetOnline. Thought you needed to play on TigerGaming.

    They have a sponsored forum on a different gambling related forum. Why not try there where they actually have support members responding to poker only issues?
    I played on Bet Online, I guess they allow Europeans.

    Sometimes we were more than 2 but he jumped tables a lot and I tried to find him as fast as I can....anyway most of the money I won vs him on fast fold.(game where after each fold you change table)

    I'll just wait and see what they say

  22. #22
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,382
    Betpoints: 182

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    I played on Bet Online, I guess they allow Europeans.

    Sometimes we were more than 2 but he jumped tables a lot and I tried to find him as fast as I can....anyway most of the money I won vs him on fast fold.(game where after each fold you change table)

    I'll just wait and see what they say
    The highest limit for fast fold tables on BOL is 500NL and I've never seen those tables run. I've never even seen 50NL run on the site so I'd find it hard to believe you won $8,000, or most of the $8,000 on fast fold tables from one opponent over a short period of time when the games don't even start.

    Doesn't add up. Makes sense why they would suspect foul play here and why they have locked your account for the time being.
    Last edited by Crusherrr; 07-15-20 at 11:55 AM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  23. #23
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    The highest limit for fast fold tables on BOL is 200NL. I'd find it hard to believe you won $8,000, or most of the $8,000 on fast fold tables from one opponent over a short period of time.

    Doesn't add up. Makes sense why they would suspect foul play here and why they have locked your account for the time being.
    Tbf I also found it weird how many $500 top ups he made but after 4-5 hours he left and I won 8k. So I should be punished for his stupidness?

  24. #24
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,706
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    The highest limit for fast fold tables on BOL is 500NL and I've never seen those tables run. I've never even seen 50NL run on the site so I'd find it hard to believe you won $8,000, or most of the $8,000 on fast fold tables from one opponent over a short period of time when the games don't even start.

    Doesn't add up. Makes sense why they would suspect foul play here and why they have locked your account for the time being.
    You just don't make it easy for people to like you, Crusherrr.

    I'm sure you're a good person, but you spew nonsense way too often.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  25. #25
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    You just don't make it easy for people to like you, Crusherrr.

    I'm sure you're a good person, but you spew nonsense way too often.
    I mean he's got a point. It was a special situation and his reasoning is not nonsense.

    Thanks for your input crusherr.

  26. #26
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,706
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    I mean he's got a point. It was a special situation and his reasoning is not nonsense.

    Thanks for your input crusherr.

    Yeah, I didn't even read his "point."

    You don't know it, but he ran up under a comment that I made and posted that EXACT thing to me!

    And my post that he did it under was CERTAINLY not "nonsense"!!!

    So I was just "returning the favor" and doing the same dumb shit to him that he did to me.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  27. #27
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    Still no answer from Betonline, been more than a week now.

    I guess they could not find any link between my account and the other one and they just let me wait to annoy me. First they said 72 hours, 2 days ago they said I should get a response in 24h.

    Standard bookie procedure lol

  28. #28
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    how does it work with SBR complaints? how long do I have to wait? has been 9 days since my account has been blocked....

  29. #29
    mengsuen
    mengsuen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-13
    Posts: 16
    Betpoints: 72

    account finally unfrozen after 12 days! Thanks SBR for doing absolutely nothing against it. No one replied to my complaint, very disappointed by you guys...

  30. #30
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 6,371
    Betpoints: 1780

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    account finally unfrozen after 12 days! Thanks SBR for doing absolutely nothing against it. No one replied to my complaint, very disappointed by you guys...
    Honestly Thats not that long to wait for a payout.
    It was a minor inconvenience. You panicked. But good to see it worked out

  31. #31
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,212
    Betpoints: 2888

    Quote Originally Posted by mengsuen View Post
    account finally unfrozen after 12 days! Thanks SBR for doing absolutely nothing against it. No one replied to my complaint, very disappointed by you guys...
    Yikes. What happened here

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top