1. #1
    lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 6,526
    Betpoints: 1010

    Attn. Sbr mods

    Is the NBA Subforum being moderated at all? It has become players talk 2.0 with all the name calling,harrassment, rude and problematic post. I have reported some of the drivel post and nothing ever happens. The post stay and the poster keeps on going along. Willie Bee was a little over the top as a sheriff of the forum but now it is getting a little to relaxed for the subforum. Maybe you should look into some of this and act accordingly.

  2. #2
    B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-07
    Posts: 10,244
    Betpoints: 318

    Click the report button.

  3. #3
    lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 6,526
    Betpoints: 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    Click the report button.


    been clicking the red off the triangle..

  4. #4
    THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-09
    Posts: 17,707

    oh fuk!!!

  5. #5
    emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-09
    Posts: 1,481
    Betpoints: 25

    This is an outrage, do something now SBR!

  6. #6
    onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,436

    Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    This is an outrage, do something now SBR!
    his e-feelings should be taken into consideration. not cool sbr, this is should be priority #1

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,307
    Betpoints: 3225

    the harrassing posters are all a part of this NEW sbr. pretty pathetic but thats the way it is.

  8. #8
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,548
    Betpoints: 8123

    sbr is in transition with the bee leaving.

    give it some time, stuff will be like the wild west until his replacement is in place and ready to go.

  9. #9
    lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 6,526
    Betpoints: 1010

    Look here all you cocksucking fukers that had somethnig smart to say. There are actually adults on this site that like to communicate about sports with other "gamblers" rather than ask JJ Gold what he thinks about Shari91 or whatever bullshit, grab ass topic you low life degenerate fukks have come up with for that day with your useless existence. And the Subforums was a place for that to happen. And now "players talk" is spilling over into that..

  10. #10
    emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-09
    Posts: 1,481
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Look here all you cocksucking fukers that had somethnig smart to say. There are actually adults on this site that like to communicate about sports with other "gamblers" rather than ask JJ Gold what he thinks about Shari91 or whatever bullshit, grab ass topic you low life degenerate fukks have come up with for that day with your useless existence. And the Subforums was a place for that to happen. And now "players talk" is spilling over into that..
    That is news to me.

  11. #11
    BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-08
    Posts: 4,555
    Betpoints: 858

    you are a f\*g

  12. #12
    lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 6,526
    Betpoints: 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    you are a f\*g


    oh, watch out there tough key board warrior. holy shit, think i might head back over to the NBA subforum again where I feel safer..

  13. #13
    zam77
    zam77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-10
    Posts: 3,601
    Betpoints: 276

    I am an adult and enjoy the forum for everything it brings... lyon, no offense whatsoever toward you, but in my shorter tenure here, in the rare instance I notice your "non-gambling" related posts, majority of them seem pissed off about stuff going on here. If I could only provide a little bit of insight... either enjoy it or ignore it because bitching about it will probably never change it.

  14. #14
    lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 6,526
    Betpoints: 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    I am an adult and enjoy the forum for everything it brings... lyon, no offense whatsoever toward you, but in my shorter tenure here, in the rare instance I notice your "non-gambling" related posts, majority of them seem pissed off about stuff going on here. If I could only provide a little bit of insight... either enjoy it or ignore it because bitching about it will probably never change it.


    well yea and if I had those outside of players talk I am sure I was corrected for them.

  15. #15
    donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 4,423

    Bobbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Wtf do something for this guy losing all his money!!

  16. #16
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,327
    Betpoints: 5819

    Snitches get stitches....

  17. #17
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,327
    Betpoints: 5819

    Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    oh, watch out there tough key board warrior. holy shit, think i might head back over to the NBA subforum again where I feel safer..
    hypocrite.

  18. #18
    wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,983
    Betpoints: 60


  19. #19
    onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,436

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Snitches get stitches....
    snitches go skinny dipping in the chattahoochee

  20. #20
    biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-10
    Posts: 1,806
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Snitches get stitches....
    really. I can not stand people who report posts. how big of an e-pussy whiner do you have to be to do that? ignore the user if you can not take reading their crap. forums would be a lot better if we didn't have these fuks running around reporting anything they do not like. People complain to mods about infractions when they should really be complaining to all the cry babies who scan the forums just looking to report another user.

  21. #21
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,383
    Betpoints: 1476

    Players talk is king

    Remember that

  22. #22
    iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-10
    Posts: 11,112
    Betpoints: 1773

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Players talk is king

    Remember that
    Players Talk is alright, but I'M the Fukkin King Pal...

  23. #23
    csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-10
    Posts: 1,402

    What is going on here everyone relax

  24. #24
    starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 17,045

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the harrassing posters are all a part of this NEW sbr. pretty pathetic but thats the way it is.
    So true

  25. #25
    starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 17,045

    Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    There are actually adults on this site that like to communicate about sports with other "gamblers" rather than ask JJ Gold what he thinks about Shari91 or whatever bullshit, grab ass topic you low life degenerate fukks have come up with for that day with your useless existence. And the Subforums was a place for that to happen. And now "players talk" is spilling over into that..
    sports talk yes
    players talk gossip, racist, & talking shiit

Top