1. #1
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    I swear i dont see any Gambling threads in PlayerTalk

    I dont care if u had a beer at 12PM . I dont care about Ur mcdonalds meal, I dont care about charlie seen and i dont care if ur work overtime .


    I care that we have 6 hours to beat the bookies before the games start you idiots. Instead of e-fighting with me in this thread ... Give me a play give me info on some games or STFU.

  2. #2
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 23,245
    Betpoints: 567

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    I dont care if u had a beer at 12PM . I dont care about Ur mcdonalds meal, I dont care about charlie seen and i dont care if ur work overtime .


    I care that we have 6 hours to beat the bookies before the games start you idiots. Instead of e-fighting with me in this thread ... Give me a play give me info on some games or STFU.
    Rod, you have less than 6 hours to beat the books.

    Belmont -26

  3. #3
    30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-10
    Posts: 2,003
    Betpoints: 174

    Red Wings -138 and -1 +133
    Let's beat the books today

  4. #4
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,728
    Betpoints: 162

    Hey Rod,

    You need to change your name to Rod90210 because you are full of drama.
    Points Awarded:

    vyomguy gave pavyracer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FuzzyDunlop

  5. #5
    nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-08
    Posts: 10,043

    plus idiot is not even a pro, until he becomes a pro he is nothing

  6. #6
    vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-09
    Posts: 5,794
    Betpoints: 234

    Take Wizards PK.

  7. #7
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,651
    Betpoints: 11967

    Maybe check the sub forums?

  8. #8
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Hey Rod,

    You need to change your name to Rod90210 because you are full of drama.
    ok cool. Typing that behind ur computer screen made u feel better ? I dont care what u think of me since ur not part of my real life and ur just fingers on a keyboard . Any plays tonight that could help me?

  9. #9
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Maybe check the sub forums?

    What are those? What do they talk about in there? Is that the place to go when you want to talk about a game?

  10. #10
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Maybe check the sub forums?
    Dont know anyone in there . Not gonna take info from some random idiot i never heard of.

  11. #11
    30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-10
    Posts: 2,003
    Betpoints: 174

    Which personality are we talking to today?
    1. High Rod
    2. Drunk Rod
    3. Drama Rod
    4. Pissed off Rod that wants to beat the bookies
    5. Fully confident Rod that has 3 hockey locks
    6. Life goals Rod

  12. #12
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    30K i like the -1 redwings play ... More value in that.

  13. #13
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Dont know anyone in there . Not gonna take info from some random idiot i never heard of.
    Why not just stay in the NHL sub forums then and not even come into Players Talk since all you are here to do is beat the bookies. After being in there for a few hours reading some threads, you'll realize who is good, and then you can chat it up with them?

    Seems like some solid advice.

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Rod go in NHL forum

  15. #15
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,651
    Betpoints: 11967

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    What are those? What do they talk about in there? Is that the place to go when you want to talk about a game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Dont know anyone in there . Not gonna take info from some random idiot i never heard of.
    But you'll take it off people who post threads about fast food joints and the price of coke in Philly because you've 'heard' of them? Come on Rodney, sharpen up.

  16. #16
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why not just stay in the NHL sub forums then and not even come into Players Talk since all you are here to do is beat the bookies. After being in there for a few hours reading some threads, you'll realize who is good, and then you can chat it up with them?

    Seems like some solid advice.

    I WISH i could just do that but i've recently looked the nhl subforum and i only see Posters who are new with 10 posts in there with the 3 same cappers giving out plays that i have no intention of tailing . PlayerTalk i know who im dealing with when i see info . its noobtown in that subforums.

  17. #17
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12048

    rod dayton, cbb.

    that is all.

    now take the rest of the day off.

  18. #18
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    rod dayton, cbb.

    that is all.

    now take the rest of the day off.

  19. #19
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12048

    one more thing rod...

    what are your thoughts on this charlie sheen guy?

  20. #20
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    I WISH i could just do that but i've recently looked the nhl subforum and i only see Posters who are new with 10 posts in there with the 3 same cappers giving out plays that i have no intention of tailing . PlayerTalk i know who im dealing with when i see info . its noobtown in that subforums.

    Well why don't you join the new people and that ask the guys questions, and see what they think about the game?

    Then you don't need to scan threw all the garbage in players talk, and there will be no more need for bitching?

    Just some advice. Although we all know your new little schtick. The sad thing is, that it is already played out. Just go back to being a douche, at least you weren't pathetic and bitching then.

  21. #21
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Rod-

    "We all have our ups and downs, our "off" days and our "on" days, but if you're suffering from bipolar disorder, these peaks and valleys are more severe. The symptoms of bipolar disorder can hurt your job and school performance, damage your relationships, and disrupt your daily life. And although bipolar disorder is treatable, many people don’t recognize the warning signs and get the help they need. Since bipolar disorder tends to worsen without treatment, it’s important to learn what the symptoms look like. Recognizing the problem is the first step to getting it under control." - Dr. Drew

    Sound like someone we know, Rod? Lately, your manic posts have really frightened a lot of us.
    Please get help, Rod. We all love you so.....

    - your "internet friends"

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  22. #22
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Well why don't you join the new people and that ask the guys questions, and see what they think about the game?

    Then you don't need to scan threw all the garbage in players talk, and there will be no more need for bitching?

    Just some advice. Although we all know your new little schtick. The sad thing is, that it is already played out. Just go back to being a douche, at least you weren't pathetic and bitching then.
    Gates . Any plays for today ?

  23. #23
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Gates . Any plays for today ?

    No. Go check out the NHL sub forums and stick around in there.

  24. #24
    Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-10
    Posts: 6,208
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    No. Go check out the NHL sub forums and stick around in there.
    Been there past few days . Noob town .


    Ill have to wait for the hockey sharps to show up later today In PT .

  25. #25
    daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-11
    Posts: 8,937

    No plays in PT.. just degens talking crap with each other.. go to the subforums, lot of fade plays there..

  26. #26
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Been there past few days . Noob town . Ill have to wait for the hockey sharps to show up later today In PT .

    Oh cool. People posting plays in players talk are just here to look for internet glory. I would say the most knowledgeable Hockey guys post in the Hockey subforum.

  27. #27
    B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-07
    Posts: 10,244
    Betpoints: 318

    making this thread is just adding 1 more thread in players talk non gambling related.

  28. #28
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,043
    Betpoints: 673

    Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    plus idiot is not even a pro, until he becomes a pro he is nothing
    non-pros ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  29. #29
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    rod, I need a play on a side for the early hockey games. nothing that i like, maybe the wild.

Top