1. #1
    NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 2,489

    Quiet when the NBA Forum loses

    LIke always, when everyone is winning, this place is alive with thread updates and what not but when everyone seems to sunk, it just gets quiet. LOL

    Dexter, sad day
    BL, sad day
    Playboy, even day
    SJ, sad day
    therealdealau, sad day
    Spartan14745 nba picks. Sad day
    JR007 sad day
    Laker_Crazy Sad day
    kobefanatic, even day
    LasNotches777, less than a sad day at 1-2
    ME, less than a sad day at 1-2. LOL

    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are all in this together.

  2. #2
    cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-10
    Posts: 1,559
    Betpoints: 144

    It might be quiet because there's only two games left before the all star break? Not much to cap.

  3. #3
    NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 2,489

    Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    It might be quiet because there's only two games left before the all star break? Not much to cap.

    Even though it is only 2 games, there are many angles to bet upon.

    Over and under

    1st half/ second half

    team score only

    parley

    teaser

    u get the point.

    Not many will admit that they sux. Like when was the last time you see a capper of any caliber will say that they sux? Do allow me to say that I will be that person that will say straight out that I'm about the worst capper there is and I'm using real money to test out some funky system that I'm working on. Dumb on my part for using real money as a test crash dummy like how they say in gambling is never to practice at the table. You practice at home then come to the table.

  4. #4
    paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-09
    Posts: 62,865
    Betpoints: 2024

    Went 2-0 with Knicks and Nuggets, but I choose not to gloat.

  5. #5
    horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 5,647
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Went 2-0 with Knicks and Nuggets, but I choose not to gloat.


    you just did

  6. #6
    obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-08
    Posts: 17,823

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Even though it is only 2 games, there are many angles to bet upon.

    Over and under

    1st half/ second half

    team score only

    parley

    teaser

    u get the point.

    Not many will admit that they sux. Like when was the last time you see a capper of any caliber will say that they sux? Do allow me to say that I will be that person that will say straight out that I'm about the worst capper there is and I'm using real money to test out some funky system that I'm working on. Dumb on my part for using real money as a test crash dummy like how they say in gambling is never to practice at the table. You practice at home then come to the table.
    What was you previous posting name, "politicin"? stupidity shines threw

  7. #7
    konck
    free pro
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,492
    Betpoints: 48

    Man tough tough blow to the Griz they were only 2 games out of the 5 spot in the playoffs
    Rudy is out min 4 weeks gg

  8. #8
    horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 5,647
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    What was you previous posting name, "politicin"? stupidity shines threw

    ... nice of you to spot him .... he owns me some points ...

  9. #9
    Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-08
    Posts: 25,829

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    LIke always, when everyone is winning, this place is alive with thread updates and what not but when everyone seems to sunk, it just gets quiet. LOL

    Dexter, sad day
    BL, sad day
    Playboy, even day
    SJ, sad day
    therealdealau, sad day
    Spartan14745 nba picks. Sad day
    JR007 sad day
    Laker_Crazy Sad day

    kobefanatic, even day
    LasNotches777, less than a sad day at 1-2
    ME, less than a sad day at 1-2. LOL

    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are all in this together.
    i lost 1 unit in the nba today. (made money in college hoops)

    not sure where you got a "sad day" from....sad b/c my 10x play won and all my others lost? i would agree with that
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-17-11 at 08:43 AM.

  10. #10
    NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 2,489

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i lost 1 unit in the nba today. (made money in college hoops)

    not sure where you got a "sad day" from....sad b/c my 10x play won and all my others lost? i would agree with that
    Only interest in talking about the nba.

    If you include everything then yesterday was not my sad day. I went to a local casino and won enough to cover my loss and more so my bankroll is loaded for a shooting again. Then again, I did not include my winnings in other arenas but only focus on the nba for yesterday's game.

    You know if I suck, i will admit that I suck. No shame in letting yourself down for just one day.

  11. #11
    big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 3,374
    Betpoints: 1426

    Thats why sub forums are awful

    Too many people tailing

    Make your own picks guys

  12. #12
    Forward Progress
    Forward Progress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 146

    I've been following as a guest for awhile but I've noticed a lot of the big name cappers sweep their losses under the rug and fudge their records to make themselves seem better. *cough* threads in players talk *cough*

  13. #13
    Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-29-10
    Posts: 321
    Betpoints: 30

    Die Lakers, die!

  14. #14
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,822
    Betpoints: 9678

    A lot of people where on the Bucks.

  15. #15
    Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-10
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 1961

    I went 1-0 yesterday, $100 profit. I don't mean to brag but picking NBA lines is too easy.

  16. #16
    Forward Progress
    Forward Progress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 146

    I'm sure if it was that easy you'd afford the $200 to become a SBR PRO right?

    1-0 watch out...go 100-20 or something and I might give you credit.

  17. #17
    Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-10
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 1961

    I'm 14-1 since my inotial deposit at the Super Bowl, and have increased my bank roll by a factor of ten. I'll sign up to be a pro later tonight

  18. #18
    rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 516

    sall good

  19. #19
    Forward Progress
    Forward Progress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 146

    15 games...not many games especially if you count variance. Track yourself after 1000-2000 games and we'll see where you stand. Anyone can go on a hot streak...good luck though.

  20. #20
    face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-11
    Posts: 14,741
    Betpoints: 201

    i think nba is hard post picks kobe i'm screwing up all the time

  21. #21
    NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 2,489

    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Progress View Post
    I've been following as a guest for awhile but I've noticed a lot of the big name cappers sweep their losses under the rug and fudge their records to make themselves seem better. *cough* threads in players talk *cough*
    I have a theory that if you are a bookie, you should post up some bogus bets so others can follow. If your bogus picks just so happens to win, you will get a big followers and you kill your followers in the long run.

    If your bogus picks loses and everyone follows, you as a bookie can take the home run. A win win situation for online "sleeper bookies"

    just wanna note that so others can be careful about how ugly reality is.

  22. #22
    Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-10
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 1961

    I only make like one pick a day if that. Yes it is hard, if you are playing every single game, but if you only play the lines that seem good to you, it becomes a lot easier. I initially deposited $20, built it up to about $100 with a series of small. Last night I was tired of being on a hot streak but not makin any money so I let it all ride ladt night, and I'm now up to $197. If I stay hot tonight I should easily have enough to a "PRO". And yes, I know my money management skills are bad, but when your hot your hot and when you're not you're not.

  23. #23
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Thats why sub forums are awful Too many people tailing Make your own picks guys
    Unless you know which sub-forums to post in GL

  24. #24
    obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-08
    Posts: 17,823

    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Progress View Post
    I've been following as a guest for awhile but I've noticed a lot of the big name cappers sweep their losses under the rug and fudge their records to make themselves seem better. *cough* threads in players talk *cough*

    are you referring to me and the $50,000,000 I had on the Steelers +2.5

  25. #25
    JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-10
    Posts: 5,280

    Happens...we move on

  26. #26
    madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 1,503

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    I went 1-0 yesterday, $100 profit. I don't mean to brag but picking NBA lines is too easy.
    100 dollars wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats huge money youre great! if its so easy start putting down 10k a bet you fool. 100 dollars is a ******* joke.

  27. #27
    madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 1,503

    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Progress View Post
    15 games...not many games especially if you count variance. Track yourself after 1000-2000 games and we'll see where you stand. Anyone can go on a hot streak...good luck though.
    whats your record? moron. Like youre successful. You flushed your bank roll down the drain.

Top