JJ's long lost brother....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RealSlimShady
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 12-24-07
    • 6249

    #1
    JJ's long lost brother....
    The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.


  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #2
    Are you saying I have little man's syndrome???????????

    I am way better looking than him
    Comment
    • Smoke
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 10-09-09
      • 48111

      #3
      Comment
      • jjgold
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 07-20-05
        • 388201

        #4
        Shady come to NJ

        I can use some target practice you punk
        Comment
        • RealSlimShady
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 12-24-07
          • 6249

          #5
          SEO, AEO and GEO consultancy in Pune, working with companies across India. We help companies rank on Google and get cited by ChatGPT, Perplexity and Gemini.


          Guy looks just like JJ
          Comment
          • jjgold
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 07-20-05
            • 388201

            #6
            Fuk you

            Go make fun of someone else

            I look nothing like that
            Comment
            • RealSlimShady
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 12-24-07
              • 6249

              #7
              Originally posted by jjgold
              Fuk you

              Go make fun of someone else

              I look nothing like that
              You do look like Putin.
              Comment
              • MoneyLineDawg
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 01-01-09
                • 13253

                #8
                JJ you are a fukkin stud....Do not let Shady disrespect you like this
                Comment
                • Smoke
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 10-09-09
                  • 48111

                  #9
                  Shady has upper hand here
                  Comment
                  • sickler
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 06-05-08
                    • 15006

                    #10
                    Comment
                    • RealSlimShady
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 12-24-07
                      • 6249

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Smoke
                      Shady has upper hand here
                      Comment
                      • Smoke
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 10-09-09
                        • 48111

                        #12
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...