Talk to me about this prop bet SBR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Iwinyourmoney
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-18-07
    • 18368

    #1
    Talk to me about this prop bet SBR
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%" align="center"><tbody><tr class="TrGameEven"><td>
    </td><td colspan="2" align="left">
    </td><td align="right">
    </td><td align="right">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>Largest Lead of game 13.5 UNDER +145 / OVER -175

    I like the under here.......thoughts?
  • illAdelph
    SBR Sharp
    • 12-30-11
    • 405

    #2
    The odds are a big enough red flag to just lay off
    Comment
    • NYSportsGuy210
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 11-07-09
      • 11347

      #3
      Take Obama to pick the NY Giants (-120) on 5 Dimes.

      Also total combined field goals OVER 3.5 for (+120). Also Gostowski OVER 1.5 FG's made (-130).
      Comment
      • NYSportsGuy210
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 11-07-09
        • 11347

        #4
        Also like Wes Welker OVER 6.5 receptions made (-165)....no value here but 90% chance this hits.

        Jake Ballard OVER 2 receptions too.
        Comment
        • Iwinyourmoney
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 04-18-07
          • 18368

          #5
          I can get the OVER on the FGs made for +130.....how good of a bet do you think it is?
          Comment
          • Iwinyourmoney
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 04-18-07
            • 18368

            #6
            Total FGs ATTEMPTED 4.....................over at +150
            Comment
            • firehoyt
              SBR MVP
              • 12-02-10
              • 3569

              #7
              The three props I played are. NE to Punt before the score, NE over 5.5 3rd down conversions, and NE scores more in 2H/OT than 1H
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Originally posted by NYSportsGuy210
                Also like Wes Welker OVER 6.5 receptions made (-165)....no value here but 90% chance this hits.
                So much math fail.
                Comment
                • NYSportsGuy210
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 11-07-09
                  • 11347

                  #9
                  Originally posted by DrStale
                  So much math fail.
                  You are from Green bay...what do you know about math?
                  Comment
                  • mathdotcom
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 03-24-08
                    • 11689

                    #10
                    Originally posted by NYSportsGuy210
                    Also like Wes Welker OVER 6.5 receptions made (-165)....no value here but 90% chance this hits.

                    Jake Ballard OVER 2 receptions too.

                    And the award for 'Most retarded post of February 5, 2012' goes to....

                    NYSPORTSGUY210

                    Comment
                    • Iwinyourmoney
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 04-18-07
                      • 18368

                      #11
                      I just did: 1st score of the game anything but a TD +175 for $277
                      Comment
                      • BettingWizard
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 11-28-09
                        • 6522

                        #12
                        Over is free money......I got -160
                        Comment
                        • Naz18
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-10-09
                          • 4277

                          #13
                          Originally posted by NYSportsGuy210
                          Also like Wes Welker OVER 6.5 receptions made (-165)....no value here but 90% chance this hits. Jake Ballard OVER 2 receptions too.
                          Comment
                          • TobiasFunke
                            SBR MVP
                            • 02-12-09
                            • 1999

                            #14
                            Originally posted by NYSportsGuy210
                            Take Obama to pick the NY Giants (-120) on 5 Dimes.

                            Also total combined field goals OVER 3.5 for (+120). Also Gostowski OVER 1.5 FG's made (-130).
                            I thought he said he wasn't choosing this year?
                            Comment
                            • GamblerSpirit
                              SBR MVP
                              • 11-18-11
                              • 4085

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                              <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%" align="center"><tbody><tr class="TrGameEven"><td>
                              </td><td colspan="2" align="left">
                              </td><td align="right">
                              </td><td align="right">
                              </td></tr></tbody></table>Largest Lead of game 13.5 UNDER +145 / OVER -175

                              I like the under here.......thoughts?
                              Woah!
                              Comment
                              • Yezzir
                                SBR Wise Guy
                                • 03-29-10
                                • 933

                                #16
                                I can't find this prop on any of the UK betting sites. Any other UK heads found it?
                                Comment
                                • Guest

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by NYSportsGuy210

                                  You are from Green bay...what do you know about math?
                                  I know that if there's a 90% chance of something hitting then betting that something at -165 is a hell of a lot of value. Also I graduated from Wisconsin and teach children.

                                  Better question is what do you know about math?
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...