all pts about gone, actually lost 47 of 49 hands, but i threw the comp across the room and didn't get it all
Have to fold those hands where u can't even get one ******* high card.
Ps: been up for 9 days straight, ears keep popping and making very alert and engergized. Ten tranquilizers couldnt' put me to sleep right now
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#12
Not good
I lose all the time now
Comment
ttwarrior1
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
06-23-09
28500
#13
all gone, lost it all , im shacking bad and crying profusely
I wish i was dead. Why can't god kill me ????? I want to be dead . God will have to do it, not me
I don't ask for much. Give me 4 k in pts, i won't enter the casino again. Its the only way i can think of to make money on sbr. Too many donks with unlimited pts in poker.
PLEASE GOD IF I FALL ASLEEP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS , LET ME DIE IN MY SLEEP.
i SWEAR IM NOT MAKING IT UP. tHE DEALER GOT STRAIGHT FLUSH IN 3 CARD POKER 7 OUT OF TEN HANDS AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE IN THE WORLD EVER. jUST ME, JUST GOT DAMN MOTHER ******* ME.
HEADING TO store, GONNA EAT DONUTS TILL I CAN'T EAT ANOTHER
Comment
GamblerSpirit
SBR MVP
11-18-11
4085
#14
Wow, dude, calm down. If this is how you act with free pts, how would you act in a casino? Chill out ttwarrior.
Comment
Mr KLC
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-19-07
31111
#15
There is a reason why I have points right now, and it isn't because I beat a robo-dealer either.
Comment
LVHerbie
SBR Hall of Famer
09-15-05
6344
#16
TT if you going to complain about losing when you playing a degen game at least learn to play the simple game properly... i.e. You shouldn't folding hands better then Q-6-4...
Learn how to play Three Card Poker online at top casinos. Access rules, strategies, payouts, and expert tips to increase your winning chances, whether you're a beginner or an experienced player.
Comment
BIGDAY
SBR Aristocracy
02-17-10
48249
#17
I never pan out well in the SBR casino...
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#18
Where dreams *** true unless you're me
Comment
Landscaper
SBR MVP
10-12-10
2712
#19
Easy fat back
Comment
Reload
SBR Posting Legend
03-23-08
12258
#20
I've been raking it in big time. Fast play mode is the way to go.
Comment
cankid
SBR Hall of Famer
08-22-08
7355
#21
lost about 2 gs in points the last couple days, bad news
lmao, if i stayed everytime i had a queen, i would of lost it all 2 hours earlier
damn i slept 2 hours and woke up
Comment
Ninersnut
SBR MVP
05-20-10
3730
#27
Once again this is sad.
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#28
TT learn to play the game before betting ur points on it. You are doing horrible.
Comment
ttwarrior1
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
06-23-09
28500
#29
uh i know how to play the game,
im selling everything i own and going to the casino on sat night, max bet each hand until i win alot or lose it all/
ps: no your not supposed to stay on queen high
Go into sbr casino and stay everytime u have a queen, u won't last long
Comment
BIGDAY
SBR Aristocracy
02-17-10
48249
#30
Gave 100 Pts to the ol SBR casino today. Sucked
Comment
SBR_John
SBR Posting Legend
07-12-05
16471
#31
The SBR casino was beat silly the past two weeks. We had the 50,000+ blackjack winner and quite a few mid level winners. Maybe too many sharp players around here...screwing up the random number generators.
Comment
LVHerbie
SBR Hall of Famer
09-15-05
6344
#32
Originally posted by ttwarrior1
uh i know how to play the game,
im selling everything i own and going to the casino on sat night, max bet each hand until i win alot or lose it all/
ps: no your not supposed to stay on queen high
Go into sbr casino and stay everytime u have a queen, u won't last long
Perfect example of why SBR doesn't have to rig their casino... With people like mathematically challenged Tit-T who think they know better then proven strategies for the SBR the casino has to be like a points eating machine...
Comment
ThaddeusB
SBR Hall of Famer
08-10-10
8874
#33
Originally posted by SBR_John
The SBR casino was beat silly the past two weeks. We had the 50,000+ blackjack winner and quite a few mid level winners. Maybe too many sharp players around here...screwing up the random number generators.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#34
warrior has his own strategy for video poker and his own strategy for blackjack. He was posting that he always stands on 15 or something.
Comment
MoneyLineDawg
SBR Posting Legend
01-01-09
13253
#35
Originally posted by ttwarrior1
all gone, lost it all , im shacking bad and crying profusely
I wish i was dead. Why can't god kill me ????? I want to be dead . God will have to do it, not me
I don't ask for much. Give me 4 k in pts, i won't enter the casino again. Its the only way i can think of to make money on sbr. Too many donks with unlimited pts in poker.
PLEASE GOD IF I FALL ASLEEP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS , LET ME DIE IN MY SLEEP.
i SWEAR IM NOT MAKING IT UP. tHE DEALER GOT STRAIGHT FLUSH IN 3 CARD POKER 7 OUT OF TEN HANDS AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE IN THE WORLD EVER. jUST ME, JUST GOT DAMN MOTHER ******* ME.
HEADING TO store, GONNA EAT DONUTS TILL I CAN'T EAT ANOTHER