Black Caviar Going For 17th Straight Tonight At Moonee Valley
Unbeaten mare Black Caviar returns to racing at Moonee Valley tonight in the Australia Stakes.
Race 4
4:15AM EST USA
Odds 1.04
chrisp625
SBR High Roller
01-17-12
108
#2
It's just a training session for her that the owners get paid for.
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#3
can it lose?
Comment
chrisp625
SBR High Roller
01-17-12
108
#4
If she breaks down if not I see her galloping around the track.
Comment
Chi_archie
SBR Aristocracy
07-22-08
63185
#5
Did you hear about Rachel's baby?
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#6
All in
Comment
chrisp625
SBR High Roller
01-17-12
108
#7
I can hear the 2015 Derby chants already. I'm sure Stonestreet is thrilled it was a colt.
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#8
Going for 17th win? Thats an unlucky number. Look at what happened to Dad when he was going for his 17th win.
Comment
aggieshawn
SBR MVP
01-24-07
4378
#9
I have 4k on her already.
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#10
Why isnt this in sbr book???
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#11
He won Easy
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#12
Originally posted by jjgold
he won easy
she
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#13
TAB said it was a male Shari
So not my fault as I get misinformation
Comment
sickler
SBR Posting Legend
06-05-08
15006
#14
Shari, my monkey thread would like to be moved back to PT.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#15
Originally posted by jjgold
TAB said it was a male Shari
So not my fault as I get misinformation
you realise you used the word "mare" in your first post???
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#16
Comment
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64661
#17
Start at about 44secs for the race. Sound is wonky.
Comment
str
SBR Posting Legend
01-12-09
12092
#18
Well within herself throughout.
That was perfect for her connections.
Comment
JakeLc
SBR Wise Guy
02-20-11
927
#19
I've never seen a horse running at that level of competition cross the wire so within herself as she does race after race.
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#20
Thanks 4 the winner mike
Comment
chrisp625
SBR High Roller
01-17-12
108
#21
I'd love to see her at the World Cup.
That race was just a training session though to get ready for the big campaign.
Comment
Jaug
SBR MVP
01-11-09
3087
#22
Not that impressive. Look for this horse to lose soon. Would bet against 1.04 anytime after seeing this.
Comment
str
SBR Posting Legend
01-12-09
12092
#23
Originally posted by Jaug
Not that impressive. Look for this horse to lose soon. Would bet against 1.04 anytime after seeing this.
A horse would be hard pressed to win any easier than that.
She was merely breezing.
Comment
Duff85
SBR MVP
06-15-10
2920
#24
Originally posted by aggieshawn
I have 4k on her already.
Congrats on winning a happy meal.
Comment
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64661
#25
They just showed a brilliant documentary on her from mid last year on ABC in Australia. Australian Story was the show. If you like horse racing try to catch it.
Comment
Roxxyfish
SBR Posting Legend
06-26-09
12066
#26
thank god, I first thought this is another sexual fetish thread from JJ